Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Want To Have Sex With Two Teenage Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Have Sex With Two Teenage Boys (4330 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Have Sex With Two Teenage Boys by Petfadblog1: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2019
Kenyan model, Huddah Monroe took to her Instagram story to reveal her wish of having sex with 18-year-old boys after two months of having ‘self-control’.

The 28-year-old Kenyan socialite wrote,
“Haven’t had my conjugal rights in 2 months. Practising self-control in this sinful world. 18-year-old boys looking like snacks, I want to eat them all. So if you see me rant as you all call it, instead of speaking one’s mind. Understand it’s a cry for help. LMFAO! F*ck that shit. I stay speaking my mind forever, I don’t care”.

See the post below:

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/i-want-to-have-sex-with-two-teenage.html
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Two Teenage Boys by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
At 18 the guys are adults.
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Two Teenage Boys by Cletus77(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
Blackivy27:
So she should go and kidnap them and eat them like snacks? undecided
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Two Teenage Boys by ubunja(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
Pedophiles everywhere

*spits*

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Two Teenage Boys by foolbuster: 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
ubunja:
Pedophiles everywhere

*spits*

Lolz. I see what you did there.
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Two Teenage Boys by ubunja(m): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
foolbuster:

Lolz. I see what you did there.
pls enlighten us.
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Two Teenage Boys by goodnewscliff(m): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
Snacks angry sad sad sad
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Two Teenage Boys by lincsnuel: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
Petfadblog1:

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/i-want-to-have-sex-with-two-teenage.html

When I was younger, I always had this fantassy of fvcking with ladies way older, say 25-35.

I pray she finds one sha, and if she's lucky a virgin boy! She should just make sure he's up to 18
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Two Teenage Boys by cooooooks(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2019
You'd say that wouldn't you... As your 16.

Blackivy27:
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Two Teenage Boys by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2019
cooooooks:
You'd say that wouldn't you... As your 16.

Lol. But legally they are.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Two Teenage Boys by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2019
Cletus77:

So she should go and kidnap them and eat them like snacks? undecided
Fact is they are adults. Was just pointing that out. Like saying shes a lady.
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Two Teenage Boys by goldman777: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
Coded female pedophile trying to sound morally right but a matured woman fantasizing two 18yrs old boys will definitely do 16yr olds. undecided
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Two Teenage Boys by cooooooks(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lol. Okay o (in Nigerian mom voice)

Blackivy27:
Lol. But legally they are.
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Two Teenage Boys by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
cooooooks:
Lol. Okay o (in Nigerian mom voice)
Lol. Nothings more scary than a nigerian mum at her "best."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Hell Is Waiting For You" — MC Galaxy Blasted For Posting This Raunchy Video / Who Wouldn't Enjoy This Type Of Love Making. Ask Her / What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.