Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? (6374 Views)

Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony / My Wife Lied About Her Salary And She Lost My Trust / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? by Eketem: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nobody should hand over anything;
Both of you sit down make a budget of expenses and what you earn.

She handles some you handle some and you both put aside money for savings. This is how financial responsibility works in marriage.

Oga as she shares bills I hope you share chores

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? by budaatum: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ishilove:

Is buda male or female?
Normally, buda does not lift up buda's skirt so you could check, but for very special you?

God created buda in God's own image.
Both male and female is buda created.

Now, stop perving at buda's tits!
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Eketem:
Nobody should hand over anything;
Both of you sit down make a budget of expenses and what you earn.

She handles some you handle some and you both put aside money for savings. This is how financial responsibility works in marriage.

Oga as she shares bills I hope you share chores

Nigerian men want to share bills but don’t want to share house chores. Bunch of clowns.

Op has already implied that he’s a traditional man,traditional men don’t share chores.

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ishilove:

Is buda male or female?
Budaatum, I ask question but na share you dey share post. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
budaatum:

Normally, buda does not lift up buda's skirt so you could check, but for very special you?

You have just succeeded in saying nothing smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? by budaatum: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ishilove:

You have just succeeded in saying nothing smiley
That buda self cool
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? by Ishilove: 2:04am On Jun 09, 2020
budaatum:

That buda self cool
Smh angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? by Ishilove: 2:09am On Jun 09, 2020
budaatum:

In retrospect, it is only a man that can make this kind of joke because, women, being carriers of well developed tits do not find tits as fascinating as the menfolk. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? by budaatum: 2:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Ishilove:

In retrospect, it is only a man that can make this kind of joke because, women, being carriers of well developed tits do not find tits as fascinating as the menfolk. cheesy
Unless they are old and dedeveloped.
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? by Probz(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Jayslicky:
Yes a wife should submit her salary to her man, she should also submit her pvssy, her love, her time and most importantly her life to her man.

The woman belongs to the man, so far he has paid her bride price. Anything the man tells his woman she should do, she must do it, if he tells her to eat grass she must do it, if he tells her to kneel down to serve his food she must do it.

A man is a Lord while a woman is a maid.

Are you actually stupid?
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? by Wingarnium: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Olorunnim:
She has been listening to bad advisers Nairaland So Called feminist have gotten to her

On a more serious Note Marriage is a Union and not Single person should foot the bills While the other get to keep theirs. She's just being selfish, Op sit her down and talk to her.
yes you want your wife to pay bills too right. But still want her to be totally submissive, cook, clean, give birth, raise children and go to work. While dropping part of her salary every month. Then you what do u do?. Your job is just to foot the bills and u still can't do that. Is it fair on her part.
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? by Jayslicky: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Probz:

Are you actually stupid?
Sarcasm man... Sarcasm undecided undecided
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? by Blissquare(f): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2020
In response to your question, I am married and I have been married twice. My new husband lives in my house rent free but it doesn't mean I don't know how things should be. I understand your wife's insecurity and you can't blame her. You may be faithful today but how about tmrw? That is not the point anyway. A woman should work and have a tangible way she is contributing to her family financially. You must apply wisdom. Give her what you can afford for feeding even if it is not enough. 2) Prepare to move into a smaller house if she does not support rent. 3) Make sure she does not get pregnant while you can not afford a new child 4) Don't take up her family responsibilities. 5) Talk to her in love and make her see reason to be supportive. I hope whatever she is saving for is for her children.
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? by Harddie123: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2020
Jayslicky:
Yes a wife should submit her salary to her man, she should also submit her pvssy, her love, her time and most importantly her life to her man.

The woman belongs to the man, so far he has paid her bride price. Anything the man tells his woman she should do, she must do it, if he tells her to eat grass she must do it, if he tells her to kneel down to serve his food she must do it.

A man is a Lord while a woman is a maid.

U don't have sense paying bride price is not equal to buying the woman....y sud a woman submit her salary...she can only support him....d man is telling story because all what he typed here is not real
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? by Harddie123: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2020
princfred:

On a dark note, pray she doesn't listen so you can leave her a baby mama; she gets to train the children with that money she no wan bring out and you get a younger fresher wife. Win-win-win situation. cool grin

On the good side, don't take the above advice.
A man that don't want to give money for food just because the wife is working sud get side chick....Mr man where is ur sense
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? by Fixey: 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hmm
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? by pozehnani(f): 12:14am On Feb 24, 2021
To who and for what?

Mtchew!
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? by budaatum: 12:16am On Mar 02, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Get Pregnant With Twins That Are Girls / Orphanage Home In Portharcourt, Rivers State. / I Am Now A Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.