Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? (22339 Views)

If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal / If Today Is Declared 'World Stealing Day', What Would You Steal? / If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by mukina2: 4:06pm On May 29, 2007
i suppose ask you aw far? angry grin

you dey come and go like thief grin

missed ya o
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by lauryn(f): 4:56pm On May 29, 2007
sweet, missed U too. kiss
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by kyd4lyf(f): 10:03pm On May 30, 2007
hmm i'll steal all of bill gates properties and the brain of the most intelligent person in this world
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by keenchiori(m): 11:52pm On May 31, 2007
i'll steal one police man whose house is close 2 mine because he has bn harrasing my, f
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by ikejoe(m): 11:47am On Jun 01, 2007
lauryn:

@ Ikejoe

For ya inna left mind now, U don curse yourself finish abi grin grin grin grin grin.
talking of wowo,,,I tell U before sey I fine?,,,,bia fall back and burst a nut jor, idiot!

listen girl y not we drop all this shit n look 4ward, abi u like mii? smiley wink
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by lauryn(f): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2007
ikejoe:

listen girl y not we drop all this shit n look 4ward, abi u like mii? smiley wink

It's okay hun,,,,,,we all got dreams!!!!! grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Agboola1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2007
just the way public office holders assume they were all in naija stealing period. your replies goes a long way to show that you will do worse than our politician for naija if in position. why we like stealing like this?

for me i will only steal freedom. pichikom.

if i steal money it may not afford the kind of freedom i want
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by omogenaija(f): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2007
God 4give me , but i would steal all the oil companies in the world
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by ayefele200(m): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2007
@omogenaija
shakes head , and keep shut

@topic
would still the heart of ISLANDER,OMO EKO,ACID DROP,BLUENUBIAN,AND HMMMMMMMMMM(U KNOW WHO U ARE)

MY DAD said am entitled to 5 wives, if i aint a glutton, i think those are enough
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by sussy1(f): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2007
For as many of you that is proposing to steal may God in His merciful heart 4give u.It not good to be a thief remember when Jesus was on the cross and the two thieves in His right and left hand. shocked shocked
Do not steal oo,it is a sin.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by chaz(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2007
Well as 4 me i wuld steal a credit card grin grin grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by ayefele200(m): 3:46am On Jun 11, 2007
chaz:

Well as 4 me i wuld steal a credit card grin grin grin
what if its aint been activated, so so so dumb.haba,
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by ayefele200(m): 3:49am On Jun 11, 2007
oboatioko:

i will steal your dumb brain -
who me, damn would appreciate it, because i need a renewal
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by pek(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2007
i wud steal all of INEC ballot boxes so that there wouldnt be rigging like they did in edo state.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by ayefele200(m): 6:00am On Jun 12, 2007
oboatioko:

Not u - Felefele - but the Poster.
mo gbe, OMO OLOKADA, i know be FELEFELE, abi AYEFELE
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2007
I will steal ABACHA'S corp and start up my own museum
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by dflash(f): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2007
ayefele,d'u by chance no mercy ibenu?
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by RichDad1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2007
I go steal the book wey God dey write sins and clean up all my sins, then i go ask for forgiveness grin grin grin grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by imojevwe(f): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2007
see, ni make naija no dey progress so. so so bad tins like stealing ni we dey tink about. why today no phey be world building day, or world greatest ideas day. yes, i know say na joke we dey.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by chaz(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2007
I would steal your dumb brain.

Now y wuld u want 2 steal my brain and by d way it isnt dumb, u hav 2 know d kind of credit card to steal. Its a Pro thing. wink
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by BASETSANA(f): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2007
l would sreal my secret crush and make him mine forever
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by moondust(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2007
I would steal this thread and dump it in the trashcan
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by ikuyinminu(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2007
whao what a topic to discuss on, AS FOR ME I WILL GO STEAL A CONDOM
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by champredd(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2007
I won't steal anything because na the steal steal wey dey for naija dey ruin us. I will just go to and steal all the docs exposing corrupt politicians and post it on the internet.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by ayefele200(m): 7:00am On Jun 15, 2007
steal cute and tie her with her ASS
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by mimiko(f): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2007
@ Gold
u re the man but !!!!! u hear say the last man wey do am na gun OBJ take shoot im leg.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by amaikama(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2007
I will steal what u all stole excerpt if a girl steals a man that an exception and if a guy steals a girl that i will steal.

Cheers.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by amaikama(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2007
Or i will steal either of this three women in Nairaland

1) Suzzy1

2) Lauryn

3) Mimiko.

they would be a good steal of the year. Trust me, i know.

cheers.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by terry89(m): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2007
Hmmmmm, i will steal Gabriel Suswam! embarassed
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by mrjc(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2007
Well for me i would love to steal the love of former america's president, Bill Clinton's daughter. Just wish it can be for real lol, the questionaire is mad.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by naijababe2(f): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2007
hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, lipsrsealed
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by greatgeo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2007
I will steal d spirit of stealing from d world so dat no one will ever think of stealing again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

A Brain Test Question. / I'd Like To: / What Is On The Mind Of Poster Above You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.