Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? (22386 Views)

If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal / If Today Is Declared 'World Stealing Day', What Would You Steal? / If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by cbase: 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2008
funny surname, u know what Edebi means in my language? cheesy
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by MrInfo1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2008
Bla Bla Bla
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by cbase: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2008
lol
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Gabry(f): 6:21am On Sep 15, 2008
tufe:

u would be my sex slave cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tufe, dont make me kill you ohhh. . . . . . I will not tolerate with such nonsense yarn rubbish. Sex is a very sacred thing. angry HMM! angry
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by clemcykul(f): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2008
sex sacred? dats shockingly true grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by loffers(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2008
@topic
i will steal da poster of this topic
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by holythug(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2008
i ll steal ya soul cool
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by dani1luv: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2008
i go stil that yur yeye glass
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by studio43(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2008
make sure u no bring that bend down and select glass wey u still come house o
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by dani1luv: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2008
yhu dey jealous am

instead jst admit am
coz i no lyke am
talk say yhu wan steal am
theif am
rob am
keep am
but no lust am grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by holythug(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2008
i go steal dat ur useless scissors
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by studio43(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2008
see as thieves dey escalate for here
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by holythug(m): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2008
we all steal,na only me no dey na person wey dem catch b thief undecided
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by studio43(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2008
thats why i had to configurate your mouth to be that way for catching u stealing
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by dani1luv: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2008
i go steal ya yeye mouse
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by gentlefuck: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2008
@ dani1
2 even steal pencil wey dey 4 ur front wen u dey 4 primary skul na wahala n kasala, infact na load n gbege 4 u,now hw come u go even get liverpool go steal mouse wey u no dey c sef, abi na jaszz**, or na swear 4 ur head?
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by playahP(m): 4:16am On Oct 10, 2008
WHO DA Bleep SAID DAT MONA LISA PAINTING IS DEMONIC?

ive personally seen the picture in Museedu Louvre in france and its really peaceful and depicts of a virtuous woman.

MUMU

if today was world stealing day, hmmmmm, im gonna steal ASO ROCK AND WORLD BANK AND KEEP EM IN MY BACK YARD.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by clemcykul(f): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2008
oloshi like you.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by clemcykul(f): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2008
oloshi like you.

dat your backyard wey rats full
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by loffers(m): 12:00am On Oct 14, 2008
i will steal u
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by mondob2k(m): 1:43am On Oct 14, 2008
Walked in quietly, looked around, hey so many thieves! Holds his wallet tight and rushes out cry
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:46am On Oct 14, 2008
A new pair of lungs.

Ebi like say benson and ehn friend hedges don thief my own.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:48am On Oct 14, 2008
Ahhhh u smoke, tsk,. . . .tsk. . . . . . embarassed

@ Topic,

Time,. . . . . . . . . if I knew where I could get it. . . . . . lipsrsealed undecided
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:55am On Oct 14, 2008
Yep!!

But I'm in rehab. cry cry cry

I'm freaking addicted

@ Topic

I'll steal a trillion dollars
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:03am On Oct 14, 2008
Rehab, shocked . . . .quit playing. . . . . . . Try a nicotine patch,. . . . . . lol

The though u have it alone will make u quit,

a friend of mine was all paranoid as soon as he put it on. . . .

@ Topic,

A Yacht, kiss
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:06am On Oct 14, 2008
I tried it once when I was in zurich, and it made me tempramental.
So I went back to it.
But I am seriously working on it.

@ Topic
I will steal Donald Trump
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Bbeee: 2:08am On Oct 14, 2008
i will steal bill gates cheesy
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by ikamefa(f): 2:11am On Oct 14, 2008
gems stones

lots and lots of gem stones grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:15am On Oct 14, 2008
Okija_juju:

I tried it once when I was in zurich, and it made me tempramental.
So I went back to it.
But I am seriously working on it.
@ Topic
I will steal Donald Trump

u did,. . . . . not surprised, it's a psychological thing tho. . . . . .

@ Topic,

secret recipes, I love to cook. . . . . .  cheesy
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:29am On Oct 14, 2008
Toyosis Pot of food tongue grin

4 Real

Fort Knox
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:35am On Oct 14, 2008
Always, i cook for fun, n I know it tastes good. . . . . . . . . . .

cos my brothers keep coming for seconds, even after they are stuffed,. . . . . . shocked cool

@ Topic,

Twins, I love twins, I want to have them someday. . . . . , smiley
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:40am On Oct 14, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Always, i cook for fun, n I know it tastes good. . . . . . . . . . .

because my brothers keep coming for seconds, even after they are stuffed,. . . . . . shocked cool

@ Topic,

Twins, I love twins, I want to have them someday. . . . . , smiley

WTF!! shocked shocked

Why would you want to steal problems/trouble??
My lil siblings (4 & 5) are a pest, let alone twins. Hells no.
I'd rather have them one at a time, Thank you cool

@ Topic

The Crown Jewels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

A Brain Test Question. / I'd Like To: / What Is On The Mind Of Poster Above You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.