Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? (22384 Views)

If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal / If Today Is Declared 'World Stealing Day', What Would You Steal? / If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by chinesedoll(f): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2008
why not shall you shy? grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by holythug(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2008
shall not ll y
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by clemcykul(f): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2008
pls shy joh
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by kayemjay(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2008
i will steal mckinley so that obama would be unopposed
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Foxflames: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2008
nothing, .,,,,,,,,,,,i dey craze

steal the universe grin grin grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by abiabi1: 12:56am On Sep 07, 2008
I will still Jay-Z frm Beyonce, cos there must b something special in Jay-z that is making Beyonce stick unto him. Shikena! cheesy tongue
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by MrTurkey(m): 1:35am On Sep 07, 2008
i will still be me, i will have isht made of steel, now steal this if you can. . .
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by clemcykul(f): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2008
aww turkey how i love your meatt grin

*[i]chases turkey, grabs turkey, slice off the head, defeathers it, chops it into sizeable bits, steams and hullalalalala my turkey alakata is readyy*[/i]aww tastes great, cant say no or yeahh
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by MrCrackles(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2008
I would steal OBJ's kidneys and give it to Yar'Adua
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by MrInfo1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2008
I would steal one of clem's G-string kiss
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by clemcykul(f): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2008
damn!

u'll have non of it, cuss i just gave them to cbase
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Gabry(f): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2008
I would steal some McDonalds (Double Cheese Burger, Banana Pie, Chicken Nuggts), Baskin Robin Ic cream (Pistachio and Vanilla flavor), My Little Pony's, some Mattel products especially the Barbie Dolls, 1 Father 7 Sons, baby Grand Walnut Piano, Gibson Electrical Guitar,the latest SAMSUNG HP, The Holy Bread in the Roman Catholic Church, one Sausage Dog at the Animal Store ith its food supplies and toys and all hat is concerning to the dog and la bla bla
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2008
haaaaaaaaaaaa grin cheesy smiley wink

trust me, i will steal this car grin

Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by clemcykul(f): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2008
ole! ole! ole!

return my car angry
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by cbase: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2008
clemcykul:

u'll have non of it, cuss i just gave them to cbase

hell, angry Gracious God no, if u know where u dropped ur Strings, beta go n get em back
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2008
clemcykul:

ole! ole! ole!

return my car angry

hsuusssssssss :Dsharap grin sharap dia, grin u get keke nape talkless of nissan rogue kiss my dream car
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by clemcykul(f): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2008
my car!
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by chioya(f): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2008
i will fuel the car, tongue tongue
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by cbase: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2008
for odas to drive?, ur a bigga **** dan i tot, angry
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by holythug(m): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2008
nice ones there. . .seems am fallin in love wit cars
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Gabry(f): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2008
cars. . . . hmmm. . . . enough said angry
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by clemcykul(f): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2008
dats the car i cruise around with in my dreams
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2008
thank god  grin
because its mine in real life wink angry
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Gabry(f): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2008
undecided
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by clemcykul(f): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2008
@efosa
no way, we dream togeda grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by dani1luv: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2008
@ topic

garri and ekpa 4rm Mollam garuba grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by dani1luv: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2008
slip of tongue.

i wld steal 4 hummers, 4 honda IV-TECH, 4 sport cars, 4 Asian DOgs, 10 german sherperd dogs, steal sum burger @ MCDonalds grin i pray God go 4gve me
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by showbobo(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2008
EFOSA VAL:

thank god grin
because its mine in real life wink angry
Lemme fulfill your dream baby.One night stand with me would fetch you that car grin grin grin too much money,my problem na how to dey spend it grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by naijababe2(f): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2008
thats all boys and girls. no more stealing. u have stolen enough already!
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by showbobo(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2008
naijababe2:

thats all boys and girls. no more stealing. u have stolen enough already!
who told you that??Its not enough,the word STOLEN itself has not yet been stolen.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by naijababe2(f): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2008
o ya go and steal it now.
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by showbobo(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2008
naijababe2:

o ya go and steal it now.
Ladies first,so you go first grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

A Brain Test Question. / I'd Like To: / What Is On The Mind Of Poster Above You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.