Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

OFFICIAL: Ex-Man Utd captain Chris Smalling joins Roma on loan for reported €3m - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Ex-Man Utd captain Chris Smalling joins Roma on loan for reported €3m (663 Views)

Chris Smalling completes permanent move to Roma From Manchester United / Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan / Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OFFICIAL: Ex-Man Utd captain Chris Smalling joins Roma on loan for reported €3m by obembet(f): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ex-Man Utd captain Chris Smalling joins Roma on loan for reported €3m.

Smalling - who has won 31 caps for England - has fallen down the pecking order at Old Trafford following the summer signing of Harry Maguire, and has been allowed to leave the Red Devils on a temporary deal by boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

The former Fulham defender has played 323 games for United since signing in 2010, winning two Premier League titles, the FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League in 2017.

But he'll now spend the current season in Rome, where his new club will play in the Europa League this season.

Source: https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/29/chris-smalling-join-roma-on-loan-manchester-united

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44
Re: OFFICIAL: Ex-Man Utd captain Chris Smalling joins Roma on loan for reported €3m by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
As an ex Man Utd supporter, I think I am in a good position to acknowledge the efforts of Chris Smalling when putting on the colours of United. You can accuse Smalling of anything and everything but not a lack of effort. Kudos to him. I believe it's a good deal for both Smalling and Roma...YNWA

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Ex-Man Utd captain Chris Smalling joins Roma on loan for reported €3m by obembet(f): 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
As an ex Man Utd supporter, I think I am in a good position to acknowledge the efforts of Chris Smalling when putting on the colours of United. You can accuse Smalling of anything and everything but not a lack of effort. Kudos to him. I believe it's a good deal for both Smalling and Roma...YNWA

I just go try all u profit..what if ur wife see the profile.. How is she gonna feel... Abeg make ur babe don't pur me hurt water abeg oo

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Eto’o Retires From Football At 38 / which 2 is the best midfielder during their soccer era (Check Image) / Nigeria Vs Brazil: The Weakness, Strength And Forecast Of The TWO Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.