Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Am I Good At It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Good At It? (779 Views)

What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? / How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ / Brag About Yourself: What Are You Really Good At? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Good At It? by Jaystonez: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
I changed the entire head in the picture below using photoshop. I'm not sure if I did well though.
I want to start earning money doing photoshop gigs on online platforms like fiverr.
So please rate my phoshop work. Does the picture below look photoshoped?

1 Like

Re: Am I Good At It? by Offpoint: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
How do we know if you did well without the original pictures.... Before and after?
Re: Am I Good At It? by Jaystonez: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
Offpoint:
How we know if you did well without the original pictures.... Before and after?
Thanks. I've added the original picture.
Re: Am I Good At It? by Offpoint: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jaystonez:

Thanks. I've added the original picture.
Observe the neck and work on it, it's very obvious.

And try practicing with more complex photos.

Let me give you assignment, pick up that water bottle and place beside her left hand

1 Like

Re: Am I Good At It? by Jaystonez: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
Offpoint:

Observe the neck and work on it, it's very obvious.

And try practicing with more complex photos.

Let me give you assignment, pick up that water bottle and place beside her left hand
Ok thanks for the feedback. No p, I'll do so as soon as I'm free.
Re: Am I Good At It? by Lotel: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
You tried buh it's not perfect.. The lady in the original picture, her chin is wider than the chin of the other lady, cos she was smiling with her cheeks out, while the other lady was just doing a normal smile. Observe it well and balance it
Re: Am I Good At It? by Preetychina22(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lotel:
You tried buh it's not perfect.. The lady in the original picture, her chin is wider than the chin of the other lady, cos she was smiling with her cheeks out, while the other lady was just doing a normal smile. Observe it well and balance it
Thanks. You're right.

Actually the goal was just to switch the head without making it look like a photoshop.
Re: Am I Good At It? by SaucyBenks(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
You tried Jare... I wouldn't even have known anything was switched here if I wasn't told... Great job bro.
Re: Am I Good At It? by Jaystonez: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
SaucyBenks:
You tried Jare... I wouldn't even have known anything was switched here if I wasn't told... Great job bro.
Thanks. That's my goal.

1 Like

Re: Am I Good At It? by Jacqueline22(f): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
You tried
I can’t even differentiate
Re: Am I Good At It? by IamPlato(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jacqueline22:
You tried
Was Just Taking A Stroll Through The Street Of Romance when I Heard Your Voice coming From This House... Whats Up Arabic Skin?
Re: Am I Good At It? by Jaystonez: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jacqueline22:
You tried
Thanks....
Re: Am I Good At It? by Jacqueline22(f): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
IamPlato:
Was Just Taking A Stroll Through The Street Of Romance when I Heard Your Voice coming From This House... Whats Up Arabic Skin?

Lol
So sweet of you dear
I’m good and you
Re: Am I Good At It? by Preetychina22(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nice one. But needs a little uplift at the left side of the neck.
Re: Am I Good At It? by missjo(f): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
This was very well done, i honestly do not see what the rest of you are seeing

(1) (Reply)

Ii / About That Hidden Casalinda Exposing Nairalanders Thread / Eyewitness Enterprise (electrical Installations) @ Lagos And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.