Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine (54982 Views)

Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) / Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday / BBNaija's Marvis Celebrates 28th Birthday With Braless Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by lekkan(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2019
grin grin
Old-fool
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by ClilT: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2019
This nigger don take style style under the veil of cross dresser evade the eyes of our law enforcement agency and subtly bypassed the part of our constitution that prohibits gays. It's getting to 14years and the same figure have not found this dude rottening behind bars. Wisdom is profitable to direct, but is this wisdom? undecided or some top governmental officials queuing up to get a taste of this foreign waste product sad thereby clipping the wings of any law enforcement agency that would have let out the wrath of the law take a toll on him

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by Thor2025: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2019
People validate people like this and that's why the decadence in our society knows no measure.

Meanwhile, follow my signature if interested in making money through Fiverr.
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by Youthleader22(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2019
He has finally left manhood
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by hakym619(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2019
Amuatulu:
Dis guy don grow breast finish, Lalasticlala, God is indeed great shocked

no, its known as prosthesis
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by meobizy(f): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2019
Bobrisky is just 27? I find it hard to believe. I guess he decided to make a name while young.
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by Rilwayne001: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2019
This stupid guy sad
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by package7(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2019
Anybody who one attend Bobrisky party you guys are risking your life.
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2019
grin grin grin
Bobrisky is every typical negroe's role model right now.
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by Olafisoyem: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2019
Amuatulu:
Dis guy don grow breast finish,
Lalasticlala, God is indeed great shocked

That’s what I’m looking at o!!
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by TempleHouse: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2019
This Man is actually looking like a Woman
Has S(he) any boy friend
Is she dating any man. ?
He should be a gay man behaving like a woman, I guess
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by Candycrushy(f): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2019
E be like say the boygirl get small bar o..
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by wakes: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2019
Wow
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by aminusodiq(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2019
Blinkers:

grin

Like say u don sabi the dunderheads dem dey parade as muds!!

u are banned forever!!! ���

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2019
He maybe arrested on that day undecided
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by BrokenCock: 10:54am On Aug 31, 2019
i cant attend such party wey to toast babe u go dey reason hafa
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by MNDY(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2019
This g(uy)(irl) has for some time now hinted that the loss of h(is)(er) parents (or h(is)(er) mother I don't really remember) and the accompanying hardship made h(im)(er) take this path. It seems to be paying off for h(im)(er). S(He) was called out recently by some people who claimed (s)he owes them, but with this kind of expensive party, I don't think it's totally true.
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2019
mamajj17:
Revolution against Useless Leaders we no go, na Bobrisky Birthday Party come dey special undecided Anyways some long throats dey available sha grin grin
You again

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by ZikZikZik: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2019
How em take get that breast?
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by fortran12: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2019
wonder233:
What is moral and what is immoral? Politicians steal your money and cause crisis that kill millions, you are not angry.
It's one confused harmless boy/girl who is harming nobody you're angry at
The topic at hand is bobrisky not politicians killing "millions"
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2019
opalu:
Being a Man is a tough task. That is why you see many males who give up and decide to take up the female gender. They are scared to death at the thought of being a Man. So they struggle to dress, talk and act like Women.
If you know any real man beside you who is not ashamed to be called a man, please give him a special gift no matter how small this weekend.
I agree!
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by Isoduwa(m): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2019
I think say one man talk say if anybody see bob for public area make them catch am wait him

How come he dey celebrate her birthday for Eko hotel �
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by Bukden16(m): 11:42am On Aug 31, 2019
Risiki don show again

Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by Onyi22(f): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2019
ClilT:
This nigger don take style style under the veil of cross dresser evade the eyes of our law enforcement agency and subtly bypassed the part of our constitution that prohibits gays. It's getting to 14years and the same figure have not found this dude rottening behind bars. Wisdom is profitable to direct, but is this wisdom? undecided or some top governmental officials queuing up to get a taste of this foreign waste product sad thereby clipping the wings of any law enforcement agency that would have let out the wrath of the law take a toll on him
Y not channel ur energy on something more important than this, bobrisky is far better than u and ur entire families
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by mamajj17(f): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

You again

Wetin l do ooo my dear grin grin the Country tire me now!
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
This guy and Dj Cuppy are the same, the more you hate them, the more they give you something to talk about them.
2 of them no send anybody.
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by Okoroawusa: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
Amuatulu:
Bobrisky get breasts now?
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by Okoroawusa: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
Amuatulu:
Bobrisky get breasts now?
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by Okoroawusa: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
hakym619:

how e dey be?
Re: Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
hakym619:

He wears something, same as for butt, he is an attention seeker .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Family Set To Share Food Items (Photos, Video) / Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) / Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.