Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo (14600 Views)

This Is Why You Should Not Share Your Testimonies Early / Share Your Testimonies of How God Healed You / Share Your Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by butterfly777(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Offpoint:

Where are meds gotten from?

How pissed with your boss be if he has given you all the necessary information and tool to handle his business and you still go on to call him to ask for the price of pure water when customers comes?

You are missing the point. It's God who gave us the healing (1Peter 2:24). Should I now refuse to use what God gave me?

God never complained. Why are you pained?

We are enjoying God's grace ���. Hallelujah!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by godwon01(m): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
vybzkartel:
Jesus healed me of prostrate disorder
Thank Jesus
prostate .
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Anas09:
Let me share one out of so many in my life.

Someone years ago, I was involved in an accident which threatened to either take my life or amputate my leg.

I had to choose either to amputate my leg and live or die with my legs. I chose to stay alive with my legs complete. I was informed by my doctor that I wld die if the leg was not severed from my body because of the infection which set in.

And that if I managed to live, I wld never use the leg to walk again in my life. But, I told them that I will not only live but wld walk with the leg. Funny enough, I was less than a yr old believer in Christ then. I can't tell where that faith and confidence came from. I didn't even have a Bible.

All I knew about the Bible were Bible stories from 'My Book of Bible Stories'. But two stories became alive to me. I didn't know where they found in the Bible, but I knew they were there.

The story of the women with Issue of Blood and the leperous man who came and said to Jesus "Master, if you are willing, you can make me whole', and Jesus said 'I am willing'". I believed in that Jesus they believed in, and I knew what He did for them. He was willing to do for me too.
How old was I, a little above a teenager.

Well, I was discharged from the Hospital and I went home. Long story short, it took 10yrs before I could walk with the leg again. I went through 8 surgical operations fixing and removing mentals from inside my body. Both soft tissue surgeries and hard tissue surgeries.

Now, I changed doctors three times. The last hospital I went to, a metal was placed inside of me.

I did Skin grafting twice, Bone grafting twice also. One of the times that bone grafting was done, they forgot to remove a lump of gauze from inside of my body. The place they borrowed a bone from to patch my leg had 12 sutures on my pelvics region. Two days after the surgery it broke open and won't close no matter what we did.

They didn't know that they had left an external antibody inside of me. Hmmm. I was kept in the hospital for three montha after which I was discharged with the wound yet to heal. I was prepared on how to dress the wound and Keep it free from any infection.

Intervally, I went for checkups, they didn't understand why that wound wasn't healing. I carried that open wound for 1yr and some months. By this time I was on daily Antibiotics in short I was on drugs for the 10 yrs that these lasted to keep infection away. If you know any antibiotics, I have taken it.

One day, my Church then (Not winners Chapel) had a program. Rev. Una Ukpai came. I was still on crutches then, for I used Crutches for 10yrs too. In the program Anointing oil was blessed for us and it was tagged, 'Weapon of Mass destruction'. As my Faith is, I believed it. I told myself that anything that oil touches shall go down.

I got home that night and decided enough was enough with the wound on my waist. I decided to go off the Antibiotics and face it with that Anointing oil. That night, I cleaned the wound, packed it with that oil instead of the procaine I had always used.

I slept. The next morning i woke up my waist was on fire. I was feeling like a robe was tight around my waist and was being pulled on. When I checked the wound, it had swollen up like an abscess.

I saw some whitish robby particles on the surface of the wound. I used my forcep to pull it out, it won't come out, then I discovered there was somethig inside of me. I became scared. I wanted to call the doctor to let him know, but on another thought, if he knows he wld ask me to go in and I wld be admitted and taken to the theatre and make a big deal out of it. So, I summoned courage and pulled it out.

Gushhhhh, the kind of accumulated bad blood that gushed out was so much. It smelled so bad I was very light hearted. But, it came out. I wondered where all that blood was? Inside of me all these time? My God!!!!

I washed it clean and dried it. I first went to church and gave a testimony before going to the hospital to see the Doctor. They tried to make a fuss, I told them my God did it already.

Somefolk said 'Sue the hospital'. I laughed. God was merciful on me to keep that think inside of me for a year and months. I could have died of infection and no one wld ve known what killed me. Why not give Him glory and move on. So I did.

So brethren that was how anointing oil pushed out a foreign body that was inside of me for more than a year. Under one week, that wound healed till today.

Today, I am completely healed. I walk with the leg. I wear heels. I walk without a limp. You won't believe I wld ever walk if you knew me then. But God honoured my Faith in Him and healed me.

And forgiveness helped me too. I forgave the man who caused the accident. Everyone wanted me to use police against him. He didn't have any money, the car wasn't even his. So, I let him go.

Today, this accident to me is the best thing that has ever happened to me because I wld not have known Christ the way I do now. I now have the patience to study the word and meditate on it.

My faith is like a mountain now. I don't have one single fear for satan now because I now know him because I know Jesus and I know who I am.

My testimony is that Jesus is real to me now. He talks and I hear. Before anything happens to me, He shows me first. My life has direction now.
I know my assignment on earth and I'm pursuing it.
I for dey run around like every fine babe dey shoot blanks.

Our love strong, me and Jesus.

Im yet to get comfy wif touching stories like this. I refused to cry after reading the surgery...section. No death jokes and scary shits again please. The LORD is your strength verily in the present time of trouble.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by godwon01(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
bahaushe1:

Oga what is 'prostrate' disorder please?
It is gland located between the bladder and the penis. In front of the rectum. The urethra runs through the centre of the prostate . it also has a link from the bladder to the penis. It naurishes and protects the sperm. When it enlarges it cause obstruction to urine outflow and semen outflow. It happens mostly from ages 40s and above. It can cause several stricture to the urine outflow from the bladder
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Celebsnews: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
Homeboiy:
I got the highest GPA in the department

and I don't even go to church

somebody shout alleluia

But you believe Jesus did it for you right?
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by FreeMejoor1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Leis:
THIS GOD IS AWESOME!!!!
MY GOD U HAVE BEEN SO GOOD
U ARE SO GOOD TO ME, MY GOD U
ARE EXCELLENT IN MY LIFE EVERYDAY.

when our final results came out, i was surprise despite all the troubles, I came up with a second class upper, I do not spill but I spent 8years for a 5years course due to problem of accreditations.
HERE IS THE TESTIMONY :- I am from an extended family of 5 wives of about 25 children, I have brothers and sisters who are in the apex of their careers, some lecturers, established politician, lawyers but non of them graduated a second class upper.
I want to us this medium to thank God for this unmerited favour, indeed am very grateful, thank you lord Jesus!!! Thank you holy spirit!!!!
cause you graduated with a second class upper now it a competition between you and your established siblings..God punish men that are polygamous in nature so they wont birth the likes of you that compete with your success to the failures of your other siblings..u.go tell me who your cert help..las las na to carry file de look for established organizations way you go de recieve your monthly stipends..what you call a testimony sounds like competition.
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by MuttleyLaff: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
butterfly777:
The media space is bombarded with bad contents every day. If it is not bad news, it may be about a braless somebody from Jupiter or whatever who is twerking about. As if good things are not happening.

This thread is to give glory to God for His goodness and also help other people's faith.

My Testimony.
Yesterday evening, I discovered that I was experiencing malaria symptoms. I had started having the sick feeling since about three 3 day before, but I thought it might be due to the changing weather, that it would go. But yesterday, the feeling had escalated and it became clear that it was malaria.

So what did I do? I just did the needful. Since I know that Jesus Christ has already taken all my sicknesses and diseases along when He took my sins ( Isaiah 53:3-5, Matthew 8:17, I Peter 2:24), and I also know how to get things from God, I just applied these scriptures. Sickness is too small when you follow the divine formular �.

I just commanded that every symtom of malaria, Leave my body in Jesus name. Of course it left! Praise God!
Now I am feeling well again. This is how I have been dealing with sickness and I have stayed out of sickness for about a year now. When symptoms come knocking on my body, I just command them to go away in Jesus name. God never fails�.

Before now, I used to be very sickly. Hardly would a month pass that I would not fall sick. But following the word of God, I have been enjoying good health.

Let me just briefly explain the simple concept so that you can also apply it for yourself. You don't need to continue in sickness when God has provided help. 'My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge'.

This is it:
1. Jesus Christ took our sicknesses and diseases also when He took our sicknesses. Since He has taken it, you and I should not suffer it anymore. ( Isaiah 53:4-5, Matthew 8:17, 2 Peter 2:24)

2. We should claim this anytime we need it by commanding the sickness, or asking God to heal us, or confessing our healing. Once we make those utterances, we should believe it is done immediately (Mark 11:23-24). The reason why many Christians who pray for healing and other things don't get it is because we want to wait for it to happen before we believe that God has done it.

What the Bible says is that immediately we say it, we should believe that it is done, and we will see it done. Believe first, before you can see it. Got it? If you believe you are healed, start doing what healed people do. Heal people don't lay on sick bed. Healed people don't complain about pain. Healed people don't sit on wheel chair. Get up and start acting well, because you are well.

That's the divine formular. Say it. Believe it is done. Act it line with your faith. Then it manifests. I have been enjoying this. This is why I am sharing it because I know many people are in sickness, yet they pray and pray, no healing. It's because they re not following the God given steps for receiving as I outlined above.

Do it and enjoy your God given healing.

I know this my testimony is very small when compared with some people's own. Pls come and Share your testimony. Many people need it for their faith and to glorify God.

Possessedchild:
Im yet to get comfy wif touching stories like this. I refused to cry after reading the surgery...section. No death jokes and scary shits again please. The LORD is your strength verily in the present time of trouble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTYohD_gzqI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur8_IUldv-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMcIWOcJClE

[img]https://s0/images/TheRealTestTiMoni.jpg[/img]
https://www.instagram.com/p/B14FCEUHjlq/

"But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen.
Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
"
- Matthew 6:6

Hmm, if I should talk, start to continue to type about my "tests ti moni", this post no go end ooo and you no go fit read am to the end finish. Right from being a toddler, I am a walking lifetime "tests ti moni" person, but compared to others, my "tests ti moni" are miniscule, as in, meaning "they are very, very tiny" when compared with some other people's, like for example, the three in the above YouTube clips and the talented singing man in the above Instagram clip. They're loads of other people in similar and varied other tests they've battled, overcomed and become somehow, independent of.

Self-pity is a dead-end road. Self-pity is one of our worst enemies and if we yield to it, it immobilises and you'll never be able do anything good in this beautiful and blessed world.

Please do not make the mistake of narrating your testimonies here to impress. Why not go into your closet and privately give thanks to God

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Businext: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
I loaned a friend some money and he delayed by almost a month in paying
When he paid he paid times 9 without my asking for interest

When I got the alert I was hoping it remains because he used POS people so the name was not familiar to me

Then later in the day he said he sent it

I was so happy

The money finished immediately because I'd many debts and things to settle.

I'm happy. God be all glory. God taught me patience, understanding and true friendship

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by murmee: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Eating 3 times a day and Being alive in Nigeria is really a miracle.that's my testimony.
I'm laughing!
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by bahaushe1: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
godwon01:
It is gland located between the bladder and the penis. In front of the rectum. The urethra runs through the centre of the prostate . it also has a link from the bladder to the penis. It naurishes and protects the sperm. When it enlarges it cause obstruction to urine outflow and semen outflow. It happens mostly from ages 40s and above. It can cause several stricture to the urine outflow from the bladder

Okay.

You meant Prostate.

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).

Urethral stricture.
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by butterfly777(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
God is really very good.
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by bellina715(f): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
I want to thank God for the gift of life and for also doing one of the things I have been asking him.Thank u God thou m not yet a believer but you have never forsaken me.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Truefaith: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible OPEN at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Anas09: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Possessedchild:

Hahahahahahaha. My dear don't be scared Jesus has given us Victory.

If you are afraid of this, what will you do if I told you about my Near Death Experience?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Homeboiy: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
Celebsnews:

But you believe Jesus did it for you right?

yes bro, I'm just making assumptions that it's not all about going to church before u make it in life

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Anas09: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
butterfly777:

Hummmnn. Lesson for ministers of the gospel. Especially those who systemically beg, or even take bank loans.
Yes sir.

Something happened once. After I had this revelation. A pastor friend counselled that I raise Financial partners for my Charity foundation. He said I shd raise a Partnership form and give to trusted friends for their partnership. I told him about this revelation. That God warned me never to beg. But he told me that I wldnt be begging. That that wasn't begging.

Okay, I decided to give it a try. I raise the Form. But before I told anyone abt it, I decided to wait on the Lord to get His perspective and approval before I went on . Three days I fasted and prayed saying only one thing.
'If you are in this, show me'. The last day of the fast. I dreamed. I was going g to Church. I got to a point where I was to cross to the side of my Church. In the middle of the road, some man just appeared in the middle of the road. I was confused where he had come from all.of a sudden. My eyes Nd interest were on him. I forgot I was in the middle of the road, a car took me.

The speed that car took me, there was no way I wld survive it, but I woke up from that dream panting like a ran up a mountain.

For, me, when I dream, the interpretation comes immediately. I just heard it, in my Spirit "If you take yours eyes off me and put them on man, you wld be crushed".

Omo, na so i drop that matter till today.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by MuttleyLaff: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
Anas09:
When there's a will there's a way. With a Vision comes the Provisions. He provides.

Once, I needed help so bad, I went to sleep with that burden. I dreamed asking an old friend for financial assistance. He gave me much more than I asked. I was so happy because it wld meet my need and more. As I was rejoicing, I heard a gentle but stern voice behind me saying 'Never Beg to Do My Work, I can Provide for Myself'. Ha! shocked
Although that voice was gentle, but it startled me so badly when i woke up.
So I have learned to depend solely on His divine Providence.

He is Jehovah Jireh, the Lord who provides.

butterfly777:
Hummmnn. Lesson for ministers of the gospel. Especially those who systemically beg, or even take bank loans.
It is what biblically speaking, is called, adding and/or offering "strange fire".

Except for God categorically asks you to do something, dont go on a limp trying to assist or help God along. Case in points, Abraham, Sarah and the maidservant Hagar, Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron etcetera

How would you know God is telling you to do something and it isnt your carnal mind or flesh craving?. Look at Elijah for example, God specifically told him about the widow at Zarephath and about going there to be fed. Elijah didnt on his own whim decide to visit the woman

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Abcruz(m): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
My testimony is that God has not done anything for me this year... This year has been very tough for me. A year filled with too much regret and disappointments

But I still put my trust and hope in him. He is my sky and my earth. And I believe in his son, Christ

Are you aware that some persons in the hospital pay more than 20k for the oxygen you breath in freely?

Are you aware that some people cannot eat food with their mouth?

Are you aware that some persons excrete only through surgical operation?

Appreciation to God is an application for more of his wonders. Learn to be grateful!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by MuttleyLaff: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
My testimony is that God has not done anything for me this year... This year has been very tough for me. A year filled with too much regret and disappointments

But I still put my trust and hope in him. He is my sky and my earth. And I believe in his son, Christ
... 2 shared and 20 posters, as of now, liked this comment smh, face palm. Jesus wept

Abcruz:
Are you aware that some persons in the hospital pay more than 20k for the oxygen you breath in freely?

Appreciation to God is an application for more of his wonders. Learn to be grateful!
"Self-pity is a dead-end road. Self-pity is one of our worst enemies and if we yield to it, it immobilises and you'll never be able do anything good in this beautiful and blessed world.

Please do not make the mistake of narrating your testimonies here to impress. Why not go into your closet and privately give thanks to God
"
- Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by MuttleyLaff: 7:18pm on 1 Sept 2019
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by shizzy7(f): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
I thank God for his mercies, favour and blessings in my life. My testimonies are endless. I started this year with tears, disappointments, regrets, sadness infact it was a horrible experience I've never witnessed because everything I did/was doing turned out negative. I prayed, fasted, hoped and cried to God and he answered me suddenly and Miraculously in a big way. He brought joy and laughter to my face. I'm deeply grateful just that I have relented in my service to him.

I'm sorry God. Help me to be desperate for you in good times the same way I was in time of trouble.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Anas09: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
horia:
No conviction is stronger than the one gained from experience. None
They call it an encounter
Yes it is an encounter.
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Anas09: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Do you run an orphanage?
Yes
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Anas09: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
OkaiCorne:

It's a selfish mindset sadly. I mean, having to give simply because I am expecting something from God in return. I detest and abhor that mindset.

If there is sincere and unconditional love in abundance, everyone would have just enough to meet their needs.

Lol. This life is a dog eat dog world.

People come with prayer requests (Which is okay), for the orphans to pray for them as they give. You see it clearly that that is their reason for coming. Some even come there to do saraka.

Some come to the orphanage with cameras taking pics to post on Facebook to show the world that they are good people who give to the orphans.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by OkaiCorne(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
Anas09:

Lol. This life is a dog eat dog world.

People come with prayer requests (Which is okay), for the orphans to pray for them as they give. You see it clearly that that is their reason for coming. Some even come there to do saraka.

Some come to the orphanage with cameras taking pics to post on Facebook to show the world that they are good people who give to the orphans.

Na this one wey I bold dey vex me pass. Very irritating.
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by loldar2000(f): 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
My testimonies are numerous, which I cannot take for granted. I graduated with 2.1 plus Second degree but couldn't get job for good 5 years, my life was stagnant. Dec., 2017, I went to redemption camp (1st time), connected with God by faith (though am not a member). 3 days after the end of camp, I got an interview SMS and got the job with my highest qualification certificate (not even a stressful job but well paid). I clock a year last month and I am ever grateful to God. I am grateful to God for His favour, blessing, protection etc in my family. May His name be forever praised

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Ishilove: 12:05am On Sep 02, 2019
Anas09:
Let me share one out of so many in my life.

Someone years ago, I was involved in an accident which threatened to either take my life or amputate my leg.

I had to choose either to amputate my leg and live or die with my legs. I chose to stay alive with my legs complete. I was informed by my doctor that I wld die if the leg was not severed from my body because of the infection which set in.

And that if I managed to live, I wld never use the leg to walk again in my life. But, I told them that I will not only live but wld walk with the leg. Funny enough, I was less than a yr old believer in Christ then. I can't tell where that faith and confidence came from. I didn't even have a Bible.

All I knew about the Bible were Bible stories from 'My Book of Bible Stories'. But two stories became alive to me. I didn't know where they found in the Bible, but I knew they were there.

The story of the women with Issue of Blood and the leperous man who came and said to Jesus "Master, if you are willing, you can make me whole', and Jesus said 'I am willing'". I believed in that Jesus they believed in, and I knew what He did for them. He was willing to do for me too.
How old was I, a little above a teenager.

Well, I was discharged from the Hospital and I went home. Long story short, it took 10yrs before I could walk with the leg again. I went through 8 surgical operations fixing and removing mentals from inside my body. Both soft tissue surgeries and hard tissue surgeries.

Now, I changed doctors three times. The last hospital I went to, a metal was placed inside of me.

I did Skin grafting twice, Bone grafting twice also. One of the times that bone grafting was done, they forgot to remove a lump of gauze from inside of my body. The place they borrowed a bone from to patch my leg had 12 sutures on my pelvics region. Two days after the surgery it broke open and won't close no matter what we did.

They didn't know that they had left an external antibody inside of me. Hmmm. I was kept in the hospital for three montha after which I was discharged with the wound yet to heal. I was prepared on how to dress the wound and Keep it free from any infection.

Intervally, I went for checkups, they didn't understand why that wound wasn't healing. I carried that open wound for 1yr and some months. By this time I was on daily Antibiotics in short I was on drugs for the 10 yrs that these lasted to keep infection away. If you know any antibiotics, I have taken it.

One day, my Church then (Not winners Chapel) had a program. Rev. Una Ukpai came. I was still on crutches then, for I used Crutches for 10yrs too. In the program Anointing oil was blessed for us and it was tagged, 'Weapon of Mass destruction'. As my Faith is, I believed it. I told myself that anything that oil touches shall go down.

I got home that night and decided enough was enough with the wound on my waist. I decided to go off the Antibiotics and face it with that Anointing oil. That night, I cleaned the wound, packed it with that oil instead of the procaine I had always used.

I slept. The next morning i woke up my waist was on fire. I was feeling like a robe was tight around my waist and was being pulled on. When I checked the wound, it had swollen up like an abscess.

I saw some whitish robby particles on the surface of the wound. I used my forcep to pull it out, it won't come out, then I discovered there was somethig inside of me. I became scared. I wanted to call the doctor to let him know, but on another thought, if he knows he wld ask me to go in and I wld be admitted and taken to the theatre and make a big deal out of it. So, I summoned courage and pulled it out.

Gushhhhh, the kind of accumulated bad blood that gushed out was so much. It smelled so bad I was very light hearted. But, it came out. I wondered where all that blood was? Inside of me all these time? My God!!!!

I washed it clean and dried it. I first went to church and gave a testimony before going to the hospital to see the Doctor. They tried to make a fuss, I told them my God did it already.

Somefolk said 'Sue the hospital'. I laughed. God was merciful on me to keep that think inside of me for a year and months. I could have died of infection and no one wld ve known what killed me. Why not give Him glory and move on. So I did.

So brethren that was how anointing oil pushed out a foreign body that was inside of me for more than a year. Under one week, that wound healed till today.

Today, I am completely healed. I walk with the leg. I wear heels. I walk without a limp. You won't believe I wld ever walk if you knew me then. But God honoured my Faith in Him and healed me.

And forgiveness helped me too. I forgave the man who caused the accident. Everyone wanted me to use police against him. He didn't have any money, the car wasn't even his. So, I let him go.

Today, this accident to me is the best thing that has ever happened to me because I wld not have known Christ the way I do now. I now have the patience to study the word and meditate on it.

My faith is like a mountain now. I don't have one single fear for satan now because I now know him because I know Jesus and I know who I am.

My testimony is that Jesus is real to me now. He talks and I hear. Before anything happens to me, He shows me first. My life has direction now.
I know my assignment on earth and I'm pursuing it.
I for dey run around like every fine babe dey shoot blanks.

Our love strong, me and Jesus.

Oh... My... shocked cry

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by SirWhiteFish: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2019
Being alive alone is a miracle to me

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Anas09: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2019
Ishilove:

Oh... My... shocked cry

Ishibabe.
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Anas09: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2019
loldar2000:
My testimonies are numerous, which I cannot take for granted. I graduated with 2.1 plus Second degree but couldn't get job for good 5 years, my life was stagnant. Dec., 2017, I went to redemption camp (1st time), connected with God by faith (though am not a member). 3 days after the end of camp, I got an interview SMS and got the job with my highest qualification certificate (not even a stressful job but well paid). I clock a year last month and I am ever grateful to God. I am grateful to God for His favour, blessing, protection etc in my family. May His name be forever praised
Amen.
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Anas09: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2019
Abcruz:

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Lobolintin(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
To God be the glory..

My contract with CBN got approved. $100B.
I get faith

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by kamtrix(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2019
frankgreat:
ignorance is bliss.. why don't we understand what a miracle is? You have malaria and you are praying to be healed? What happens to malaria drugs for Christ sake? Do u think our God is jobless? He has put everything in place, he has giving us wisdom and understanding to discover cure for illness, but we still run to ask him for things he has already done for us..why not just thank him for what he has done already? Please don't call this a testimony. Kai
you still have a lot to learn about Jehovah. He is interested in every thing that concerns you. Both the things worth 50kobo and the ones worth 50million. Though it is good for us to take medications when sick, but there is nothing wrong in believing God to heal you. nothing is too small to him as long as it concerns his children

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? / Group Wants CAN To Investigate Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.