Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo (14649 Views)

This Is Why You Should Not Share Your Testimonies Early / Share Your Testimonies of How God Healed You / Share Your Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by dazzlingd(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2019
Keep sharing testimonies exposing your self to potential fraudsters and kidnappers..
Use your head and keep shut.
Testimonies are baseless and uselsess

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by whatmoreng: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2019
Anas09:
Let me share one out of so many in my life.

Someone years ago, I was involved in an accident which threatened to either take my life or amputate my leg.

I had to choose either to amputate my leg and live or die with my legs. I chose to stay alive with my legs complete. I was informed by my doctor that I wld die if the leg was not severed from my body because of the infection which set in.

And that if I managed to live, I wld never use the leg to walk again in my life. But, I told them that I will not only live but wld walk with the leg. Funny enough, I was less than a yr old believer in Christ then. I can't tell where that faith and confidence came from. I didn't even have a Bible.

All I knew about the Bible were Bible stories from 'My Book of Bible Stories'. But two stories became alive to me. I didn't know where they found in the Bible, but I knew they were there.

The story of the women with Issue of Blood and the leperous man who came and said to Jesus "Master, if you are willing, you can make me whole', and Jesus said 'I am willing'". I believed in that Jesus they believed in, and I knew what He did for them. He was willing to do for me too.
How old was I, a little above a teenager.

Well, I was discharged from the Hospital and I went home. Long story short, it took 10yrs before I could walk with the leg again. I went through 8 surgical operations fixing and removing mentals from inside my body. Both soft tissue surgeries and hard tissue surgeries.

Now, I changed doctors three times. The last hospital I went to, a metal was placed inside of me.

I did Skin grafting twice, Bone grafting twice also. One of the times that bone grafting was done, they forgot to remove a lump of gauze from inside of my body. The place they borrowed a bone from to patch my leg had 12 sutures on my pelvics region. Two days after the surgery it broke open and won't close no matter what we did.

They didn't know that they had left an external antibody inside of me. Hmmm. I was kept in the hospital for three montha after which I was discharged with the wound yet to heal. I was prepared on how to dress the wound and Keep it free from any infection.

Intervally, I went for checkups, they didn't understand why that wound wasn't healing. I carried that open wound for 1yr and some months. By this time I was on daily Antibiotics in short I was on drugs for the 10 yrs that these lasted to keep infection away. If you know any antibiotics, I have taken it.

One day, my Church then (Not winners Chapel) had a program. Rev. Una Ukpai came. I was still on crutches then, for I used Crutches for 10yrs too. In the program Anointing oil was blessed for us and it was tagged, 'Weapon of Mass destruction'. As my Faith is, I believed it. I told myself that anything that oil touches shall go down.

I got home that night and decided enough was enough with the wound on my waist. I decided to go off the Antibiotics and face it with that Anointing oil. That night, I cleaned the wound, packed it with that oil instead of the procaine I had always used.

I slept. The next morning i woke up my waist was on fire. I was feeling like a robe was tight around my waist and was being pulled on. When I checked the wound, it had swollen up like an abscess.

I saw some whitish robby particles on the surface of the wound. I used my forcep to pull it out, it won't come out, then I discovered there was somethig inside of me. I became scared. I wanted to call the doctor to let him know, but on another thought, if he knows he wld ask me to go in and I wld be admitted and taken to the theatre and make a big deal out of it. So, I summoned courage and pulled it out.

Gushhhhh, the kind of accumulated bad blood that gushed out was so much. It smelled so bad I was very light hearted. But, it came out. I wondered where all that blood was? Inside of me all these time? My God!!!!

I washed it clean and dried it. I first went to church and gave a testimony before going to the hospital to see the Doctor. They tried to make a fuss, I told them my God did it already.

Somefolk said 'Sue the hospital'. I laughed. God was merciful on me to keep that think inside of me for a year and months. I could have died of infection and no one wld ve known what killed me. Why not give Him glory and move on. So I did.

So brethren that was how anointing oil pushed out a foreign body that was inside of me for more than a year. Under one week, that wound healed till today.

Today, I am completely healed. I walk with the leg. I wear heels. I walk without a limp. You won't believe I wld ever walk if you knew me then. But God honoured my Faith in Him and healed me.

And forgiveness helped me too. I forgave the man who caused the accident. Everyone wanted me to use police against him. He didn't have any money, the car wasn't even his. So, I let him go.

Today, this accident to me is the best thing that has ever happened to me because I wld not have known Christ the way I do now. I now have the patience to study the word and meditate on it.

My faith is like a mountain now. I don't have one single fear for satan now because I now know him because I know Jesus and I know who I am.

My testimony is that Jesus is real to me now. He talks and I hear. Before anything happens to me, He shows me first. My life has direction now.
I know my assignment on earth and I'm pursuing it.
I for dey run around like every fine babe dey shoot blanks.

Our love strong, me and Jesus.

You are a TESTIMONY

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2019
Ya testimonies ha such crap
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Sirseedorf(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2019
My testimony
pastors and churches are scam

coman fight me, ama home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2019
Anas09:

Someone years ago, I was involved in an accident which threatened to either take my life or amputate my leg.

I had to choose either to amputate my leg and live or die with my legs. I chose to stay alive with my legs complete. I was informed by my doctor that I wld die if the leg was not severed from my body because of the infection which set in.

And that if I managed to live, I wld never use the leg to walk again in my life. But, I told them that I will not only live but wld walk with the leg. Funny enough, I was less than a yr old believer in Christ then. I can't tell where that faith and confidence came from. I didn't even have a Bible.

All I knew about the Bible were Bible stories from 'My Book of Bible Stories'. But two stories became alive to me. I didn't know where they found in the Bible, but I knew they were there.

The story of the women with Issue of Blood and the leperous man who came and said to Jesus "Master, if you are willing, you can make me whole', and Jesus said 'I am willing'". I believed in that Jesus they believed in, and I knew what He did for them. He was willing to do for me too.

Well, I was discharged from the Hospital and I went home. Long story short, it took 10yrs before I could walk with the leg again. I went through 8 surgical operations fixing and removing mentals from inside my body. Both soft tissue surgeries and hard tissue surgeries.

Now, I changed doctors three times. The last hospital I went to, a metal was placed inside of me.

I did Skin grafting twice, Bone grafting twice also. One of the times that bone grafting was done, they forgot to remove a lump of gauze from inside of my body. The place they borrowed a bone from to patch my leg had 12 sutures on my pelvics region. Two days after the surgery it broke open and won't close no matter what we did.

They didn't know that they had left an external antibody inside of me. Hmmm. I was kept in the hospital for three montha after which I was discharged with the wound yet to heal. I was prepared on how to dress the wound and Keep it free from any infection.

Intervally, I went for checkups, they didn't understand why that wound wasn't healing. I carried that open wound for 1yr and some months. By this time I was on daily Antibiotics in short I was on drugs for the 10 yrs that these lasted to keep infection away. If you know any antibiotics, I have taken it.

One day, my Church then (Not winners Chapel) had a program. Rev. Una Ukpai came. I was still on crutches then, for I used Crutches for 10yrs too. In the program Anointing oil was blessed for us and it was tagged, 'Weapon of Mass destruction'. As my Faith is, I believed it. I told myself that anything that oil touches shall go down.

I got home that night and decided enough was enough with the wound on my waist. I decided to go off the Antibiotics and face it with that Anointing oil. That night, I cleaned the wound, packed it with that oil instead of the procaine I had always used.

I slept. The next morning i woke up my waist was on fire. I was feeling like a robe was tight around my waist and was being pulled on. When I checked the wound, it had swollen up like an abscess.

I saw some whitish robby particles on the surface of the wound. I used my forcep to pull it out, it won't come out, then I discovered there was somethig inside of me. I became scared. I wanted to call the doctor to let him know, but on another thought, if he knows he wld ask me to go in and I wld be admitted and taken to the theatre and make a big deal out of it. So, I summoned courage and pulled it out.

Gushhhhh, the kind of accumulated bad blood that gushed out was so much. It smelled so bad I was very light hearted. But, it came out. I wondered where all that blood was? Inside of me all these time? My God!!!!

I washed it clean and dried it. I first went to church and gave a testimony before going to the hospital to see the Doctor. They tried to make a fuss, I told them my God did it already.

Somefolk said 'Sue the hospital'. I laughed. God was merciful on me to keep that think inside of me for a year and months. I could have died of infection and no one wld ve known what killed me. Why not give Him glory and move on. So I did.

So brethren that was how anointing oil pushed out a foreign body that was inside of me for more than a year. Under one week, that wound healed till today.

Today, I am completely healed. I walk with the leg. I wear heels. I walk without a limp. You won't believe I wld ever walk if you knew me then. But God honoured my Faith in Him and healed me.

And forgiveness helped me too. I forgave the man who caused the accident. Everyone wanted me to use police against him. He didn't have any money, the car wasn't even his. So, I let him go.

Today, this accident to me is the best thing that has ever happened to me because I wld not have known Christ the way I do now. I now have the patience to study the word and meditate on it.

My faith is like a mountain now. I don't have one single fear for satan now because I now know him because I know Jesus and I know who I am.

My testimony is that Jesus is real to me now. He talks and I hear. Before anything happens to me, He shows me first. My life has direction now.

So touching.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by HeadofWhite(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2019
ThankGod 4 ur testimony i claim my wit faith
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Truefaith: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible OPEN at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2019
Offpoint:
I don't have any for now, but I'm expecting one soon.

If I'm sick I took my medications, God has already given us the ability to heal ourselves. When God said he made man in his own image lot of you don't understand what that mean.

When issues are beyond men power that's when I call God in. That's where He received more glory.

I can't reduce God to a mere malaria healer, what 1k can cure.... it's mockery.

When you went to the hospital, the nurses attend to you...if it's beyond the nurses, a junior doctor step in, if it's beyond junior doctor, the senior doctors step in, when it's beyond them... they refer.

Stop mocking God....
You're right.
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Eaglefine(f): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2019
I thank God for your life.
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by kevoh(m): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2019
angry Just for the record, influencing ignorant people with anecdotal testimonies such as shouting blood of Jesus when you have symptoms of malaria to cure your malaria is also another way of spreading bad content on media space . It's way worse than the nudity we see almost everywhere on social media. As this can lead to death!

Please and please, anyone having symptoms of malaria or any other fever/illness, go and do a diagnostic test and commence treatment where necessary. You might just be having a sickness other than malaria that your body is giving you signs for. Don't kill yourself unnecessarily!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2019
atheists pls read and give your lives to The Lord Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Manufor(m): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2019
Anas09:

Almost cried reading this,. You are one strong woman,. God is great

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by gaskiyamagana: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2019
vybzkartel:
Jesus healed me of prostrate disorder
Thank Jesus
Na lie. Fake prostrate cancer. Many finacial aid adverts on AIT on different disease, do they not believe in Jesus as healer?
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Anas09: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
So touching.
God bless you my dear.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by boom99(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2019
Through it all, I have learnt to depend on HIS word

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Eaglefine(f): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2019
Glory be to God.
HE has added another year to my age.

Father Lord, I will praise you forever and testify to your faithfulness. Thank you for bringing me this far.

Happy birthday to Me, De-Eagles.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by DaddyELEPHANT: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2019
Funny thread
Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Juliearth(f): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2019
God has done so much for me, I can't begin to mention them all. I am not where I planned on being, but if I focus on my have nots, I would be an ingrate. I want to bless God for the gift of life, sound health, a roof over my head, a stomach that hardly goes hungry, etc.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by gaskiyamagana: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2019
"I, I AM THE LORD, AND BESIDES ME THERE IS NO SAVIOR"
MY TESTIMONY IS JESUS TESTIMONIES AS BELOW :
1. "....... I DO NOTHING ON MY OWN AUTHORITY... JOHN 8 :28.
2. "..... I CAN DO NOTHING IN MY OWN AUTHORITY...... I SEEK NOT MY OWN WILL, BUT THE WILL OF HIM WHO SENT ME" JOHN 5 :30.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by paulGrundy(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2019
butterfly777:
The media space is bombarded with bad contents every day. If it is not bad news, it may be about a braless somebody from Jupiter or whatever who is twerking about. As if good things are not happening.

This thread is to give glory to God for His goodness and also help other people's faith.

My Testimony.
Yesterday evening, I discovered that I was experiencing malaria symptoms. I had started having the sick feeling since about three 3 day before, but I thought it might be due to the changing weather, that it would go. But yesterday, the feeling had escalated and it became clear that it was malaria.

So what did I do? I just did the needful. Since I know that Jesus Christ has already taken all my sicknesses and diseases along when He took my sins ( Isaiah 53:3-5, Matthew 8:17, I Peter 2:24), and I also know how to get things from God, I just applied these scriptures. Sickness is too small when you follow the divine formular �.

I just commanded that every symtom of malaria, Leave my body in Jesus name. Of course it left! Praise God!
Now I am feeling well again. This is how I have been dealing with sickness and I have stayed out of sickness for about a year now. When symptoms come knocking on my body, I just command them to go away in Jesus name. God never fails�.

Before now, I used to be very sickly. Hardly would a month pass that I would not fall sick. But following the word of God, I have been enjoying good health.

Let me just briefly explain the simple concept so that you can also apply it for yourself. You don't need to continue in sickness when God has provided help. 'My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge'.

This is it:
1. Jesus Christ took our sicknesses and diseases also when He took our sicknesses. Since He has taken it, you and I should not suffer it anymore. ( Isaiah 53:4-5, Matthew 8:17, 2 Peter 2:24)

2. We should claim this anytime we need it by commanding the sickness, or asking God to heal us, or confessing our healing. Once we make those utterances, we should believe it is done immediately (Mark 11:23-24). The reason why many Christians who pray for healing and other things don't get it is because we want to wait for it to happen before we believe that God has done it.

What the Bible says is that immediately we say it, we should believe that it is done, and we will see it done. Believe first, before you can see it. Got it? If you believe you are healed, start doing what healed people do. Heal people don't lay on sick bed. Healed people don't complain about pain. Healed people don't sit on wheel chair. Get up and start acting well, because you are well.

That's the divine formular. Say it. Believe it is done. Act it line with your faith. Then it manifests. I have been enjoying this. This is why I am sharing it because I know many people are in sickness, yet they pray and pray, no healing. It's because they re not following the God given steps for receiving as I outlined above.

Do it and enjoy your God given healing.

I know this my testimony is very small when compared with some people's own. Pls come and Share your testimony. Many people need it for their faith and to glorify God.

hi i am a bornagain christian that believes in healing. but i doubt that the malaria is gone. malaria usually resurfaces worst after 3-7 days. please do go for a test to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Anas09: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2019
Let's cut our testimonies short so that those who cannot read long posts can read.

Let me share another one.

In 2016, I went out for my business. My movement took my to a newly developing site. (New buildings area). That place use to be a forest.

When I was done, my shoes were dusty and needy to clean them as I was ready to leave back into town. I saw a lonely shag build with planks. What we call 'Batcher'. A man was there. I approached him and asked for a rag to clean my shoes. He did. When I was done, I asked if he knew the owner of the building opposite him. I told him I screet, paint, tile do POPs for houses. I wanted to contact the owner to see if I wld do that when the time comes comes.

He said, he knew the owner but that I'd have to leave my contact with him. So I brought out my complimentary card and gave to him. He hesitated and instead informed me that he was a Babalawo.

His words 'I be Babalawo o, you go give me your card?'. I was like, 'So you be Babalawo? he said yes. He pointed me to his artifacts. Can't you see those things over there? This is my shrine. He said.

Now, I had never come into close contact with a Native Doctor before. But, I told him that first I see him as a person, so I gave him my Card.

His shrine was ramshackled. No place to even sit, so I sat on a piece of cement block I saw there. He sat by the side if his shade.

I can't tell where the boldness cane from. I started engaging him. Coming from the angle that made him think I was a client.

So, sir. You said you are a Babalawo. How did you become a Babalawo?

Is it commercial or spiritual?

So, what do you really do for people?

What kind of help do you render?

I was really affable all through. He told me that Babalawoship ran in their Family. His ancestors were the custodian of the deity he served as an agent.

To be cont.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by abdulahi001: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
My testimony is that God has not done anything for me this year... This year has been very tough for me. A year filled with too much regret and disappointments

But I still put my trust and hope in him. He is my sky and my earth. And I believe in his son, Christ

You said God hasn't done anything for you this year and you are still breathing, having the grace to use a phone and type, the oxygen you have inhaled from January till now, how much do you think it will cost in the hospital

I'm a Muslim though!

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2019
I survived a ghastly motor accident last week, our bus was completely shattered after colliding with Dangote's trailer, you won't believe a single soul survived that accident. God saved my life, I dey kampe.

17 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Anas09: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2019
Cont...

He said his father was a Babalawo and as the first son, he is taking over from his father.

Okay, but what do you really do here in this your shrine and why is your shrine deep down here?

He said he cures insanity abd that people hide when they visit him. People do not like others to see them patronizing a Babalawo, hence, his location.
Fine.

So, I went on. If I have someone who is insane if I bring the person to you, you can cure the person? He became very interested. He said yes nau. Na my work.

Okay sir. But what really causes insanity? I asked.

He said it's a Spiritual something. He said some people project evil spirits into those mad people and they wld become mad.

Okay. Evil Spirit enters people and they become mad. But, if the mad people are brought to you can you take the evil spirit out of them so that they be well again? He said yes. Okay.

Sir, which spirit do you use to cast out this evil spirits from the mad people so that they wld be well again? He started fumbling. He didn't know where I was going.

He said the good spirit. because there are good and bad Spirits. Okay. Sir, I said, this good spirit, where does it come from? He said from God.
I said, which God? Be said God nau. The Almighty.

I asked, so, you are a pastor then? He said no. I am a Babalawo. Ah.so God gives powers to Babalawos too? He said yes.

To be cont...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Na lie. Fake prostrate cancer. Many finacial aid adverts on AIT on different disease, do they not believe in Jesus as healer?
kevoh:
angry Just for the record, influencing ignorant people with anecdotal testimonies such as shouting blood of Jesus when you have symptoms of malaria to cure your malaria is also another way of spreading bad content on media space . It's way worse than the nudity we see almost everywhere on social media. As this can lead to death!

Please and please, anyone having symptoms of malaria or any other fever/illness, go and do a diagnostic test and commence treatment where necessary. You might just be having a sickness other than malaria that your body is giving you signs for. Don't kill yourself unnecessarily!
dazzlingd:
Keep sharing testimonies exposing your self to potential fraudsters and kidnappers..
frankgreat:
ignorance is bliss.. why don't we understand what a miracle is? You have malaria and you are praying to be healed? What happens to malaria drugs for Christ sake? Do u think our God is jobless? He has put everything in place, he has giving us wisdom and understanding to discover cure for illness, but we still run to ask him for things he has already done for us..why not just thank him for what he has done already? Please don't call this a testimony. Kai
dazzlingd:
You don't have same level of Faith as those who have decided to testify. If you believe with all your heart that God can do greater things, he will. Enough with the bad energy and learn to mind your business

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by wevwon: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2019
I Give God Al D Glory For All Of U,he Has Visited In One Way Or The Other.God Is Good To Us.If U Count Ur Blessings And Name Them One By One,u Wil See Reasons To Thank God. This Is All Am Doing Now.Instead Of Complaining I Give Him Thanks 4 Who He Is,,4 All He Has Done And Yet To Do.To Him Alone Be The Glory Forever And Ever Amen.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by nnamdiosu(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2019
Trust me, if I need to share my testimony, all I need to do is walk to the pulpit, don't even say anything, stay for like 2 hours just standing and keeping quiet, then walk back to my seat

That is just a tiny bit of my testimony.
From good health, to provision, to restoration deliverance, mercy and grace, divine direction. God has been faithful.

Thank you Jesus.

Everyone pls just get a book and be writing your testimonies. At the end of the month or year, you would be amazed at alllllll the things God has done.

OP well done. More blessings for you.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by kevoh(m): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2019
destinyy23:
You don't have same level of Faith as those who have decided to testify. If you believe with all your heart that God can do greater things, he will. Enough with the bad energy and learn to mind your business
We have heard these countless times. Level of faith my foot. The blood and name of Jesus is as useless as P in psychology. I have lost a neighbour, a colleague and a relative because they were all STUPID to believe in such things as level of faith. The colleague was the most annoying, didn't bother to seek treatment for his constant cold, cough and breathing difficulty. He kept on proclaiming the name of Jesus any time you ask him to go seek treatment till he died of Pneumonia, leaving behind a young, pregnant unemployed wife. angry

Advising people to seek proper treatment where and when necessary is not bad energy, bad energy is telling people to sit at home and yell and pray blood of Jesus based on anecdotal testimony when it's obvious they are dying inside. That was how one idiot Pastor on Nairaland was claiming to have healed someone of Ebola and inviting people from Ebola ravaged countries to come to Nigeria to meet him for healing. Who knows what would have happened to Nigeria if he was not shut down immediately? Mtcheeew! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by shurlermoz(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2019
dazzlingd:

That's your opinion.
You usually get what you expect/believe.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by janey1984: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2019
I want to thank God for keeping me and my family alive to this day. Thank you Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo by Anas09: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2019
Cont...
At this point, I brought out my Bible from my hand bag and began preaching salvation to this man.

I let him know that what he thinks it's the power from Jesus, is not. I told him how Abraham thought so too until YHWH told him to leave is Father's way of life (Idol worship).

From the Word I exposed how what he did was against God. I told him that darkness could not fight darkness. That all he did was appease demons tormenting people to lie low for a time deceiving him and the victim that healing has taken place.

I preached the gospel of Christ to him. I kept asking him questions and as he kept answering, he saw that he was doomed.

When I was done, he asked me, 'who are you?' I told him my name. He said no, not your name. I mean who are you? You no dey fear. You be woman. Small girl, you no dey fear. Do you know how many people don come in contact me, and when I tell them I be Babalawo, dem dey run away. I tell you say I be Babalawo instesd of you to run like others, you Sidon for ground under sun dey tell me say I dey serve satan.

I laughed. I told him not to worry, that Jesus was with me. He said no. You have to tell me who you really are. I opened my scare and showed to him and told him how close I had come to dying several times. With this, he mellowed down and listened.
He kept saying, you get mind o. Plenty Jehovah's Witnesses don come here, but as dem hear 'Native Doctor, dem run and never come back. Something dey inside you.

Long story short. Before me, he removed his rings, his neck chain and destroyed them. I didn't ask him to, he just did it as he was shedding tears.

I held his hand and led him to Christ as he said the sinners Prayer.

I left. The next day, I went with a pastor who knew more than I do. The pastor ministered what I couldn't. He started attending Church. He kept saying, thank you my sister. I for don go hellfire.

Every Sunday after service he wld call me and tell me what was preached. He said it's like someone went and told the pastor about him. What amazed was that, not even his wife knew those things that the pastors was preaching so no one wld have told the pastor.

I kept going, taking him food stuff and books. The pastor gave him a Bible. He could read.

He said he needed to relocate from that place since he was no longer a Babalawo. He stopped people from calling him Babalawo.

He took his Bible and went home and presented it to his father and kinsmen telling them, that he wasn't going to represent them after his father dies, they shd look for another person. There was serious commotion at home o.
He called me through it all.

Once he said to me ,'Everybody for my family dey fear me. Dem dey avoid me. I sabi am, dem dey go their church, dey prepare to go heaven. Den no care weda I go hell.

He called one of his sisters who worships with Winners and was accusing her of being so wicked. He said, You no very well say if I die I go go hellfire, but you refuse to tell me, till one small girl come here come tell me, why?

I was close to tears.

To be cont.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help / The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God / The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.