Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,943 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order (20934 Views)

Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video) / Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by alsudaes1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Like a Yoruba movie I once watched "MA Wo'badan"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by sharpchap: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
ahah are the mods sleeping havent they seen those pix?? on page 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by Awesomefred32(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
grin grin grin
is about to begin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
everbliss:
Okorocha Vs Ihedioha

Let the battle begin.

My only issue is that it is the same imolites that will be sacrificed for this battle of supremacy.

Their children will not come out and fight o.

It is the same paid folks that will die in this power tussle.

I weep for Imo State.

O gods of amadioah, let there great fight between ihedioh and okorohausa .. let their great blood shed in imo ... And let the blood shed spread to all parts of nyamiri state....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by gosmoney(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Dis goats knws what dey are doing dey are both friends at night pretending to be fight in d day light in other to mislead citizens if u nw u nw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by renewable1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hmmmmm

Get our 1kva solar power system for just 125k.
Check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by donbachi(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
byrron:

But he has started packing it naa by trying to recover every pin looted from the state by Mr Iberiberism.
nothing come out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by Duru009(m): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
This ihedioha will end up spending 4yrs without tangible result !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
b3llo:
When my Immediate past Gov, H.E Ibrahim Hassan Dankwanbo assumed office. He didn't go about prosecuting his predecessor, despite having enough proof to go after him. He settled and set the ball rolling by bringing about development that are laudable till this moment. He didn't witch hunt H.E Danjuma Goje.

I don't know what has happened in Imo State treasury, but HE Emeka Ihedioha should stop prosecuting Sen Owelle Rochas, and face the task ahead of him. Time wait for no one, he should do things that will better the life of the electorate and repose the lost confidence.

If Ihedioha, is not careful he will becoming what he is fighting at the end of his tenure.
Good luck to Imolite...
Your people are known to trade in corruption but make the highest noise when it is occurs in another place. How could he have made noise since he knows oiloney will keep flowing to you people without regard to the well-being of those who suffer environmental degradation at the expense of subsidizing your survival?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by zikter(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
Davash222:

Rochas must be accountable for his shiit. You no go shiit and expect another person to pack am for you.
So is that the right way to make him accountable? Why not follow the right channel like involving efcc, icpc or a commission of inquiry? Very soon we will have another Rivers state on our hands to deal with. Rochas will be brewing his thugs, Ihedioha will be doing same, and to what end exactly? I feel Gov. Ihedioha should slow down on this. This particular order is not good at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
donbachi:
nothing come out

Time will tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by degamemaster(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Avedonn:
Ihedioha should please focus on governance and stop this endless witch hunt. We all know Okorocha was and is still corrupt but the way he has been following the man up and down, he'll end up generating public sympathy for Okorocha. Just like how Yahaya Bello kept persecuting Dino which ended up generating public sympathy for Dino.

Most Governors inherited same problem Ihedioha has been complaining about but they refused to allow it distract them.

By the way, Okorocha's case is an EFCC case but since Buhari has reconfigured EFCC to only go after Yahoo Yahoo boys and allow politician enjoy the proceeds their corrupt wealth, nothing good will come out of his probe of Okorocha's administration.

Your last paragraph made sense more the first. So, it's left for we the Imo State citizens to handle rochas the way we like cos buhari will surely shield him if we're to go through the corrupt and satanic EFCC, so, we voted Ihedioha to do it on our behalf nd he's doing exactly that and we shall continue to stand by him. Btw, Imo economy is seeing light of the day again and pensioners and workers are happy now cos their wages and are being paid. Ihedioha is the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by engrchykae(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
b3llo:
When my Immediate past Gov, H.E Ibrahim Hassan Dankwanbo assumed office. He didn't go about prosecuting his predecessor, despite having enough proof to go after him. He settled and set the ball rolling by bringing about development that are laudable till this moment. He didn't witch hunt H.E Danjuma Goje.

I don't know what has happened in Imo State treasury, but HE Emeka Ihedioha should stop prosecuting Sen Owelle Rochas, and face the task ahead of him. Time wait for no one, he should do things that will better the life of the electorate and repose the lost confidence.

If Ihedioha, is not careful he will becoming what he is fighting at the end of his tenure.
Good luck to Imolite...
so because dan kwanbo never asked question,ihedioha also shouldn't?
no place for ranka dede for east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by FlordFlorez(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Davash222:

Rochas must be accountable for his shiit. You no go shiit and expect another person to pack am for you.
Gbam!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by kikake: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
Davash222:

But Ihedioha is shitting the more with his parochial machinations in Imo state. Ihedioha is only after the Okorocha shiit on Ihedioha's Owerri area.
That's the root of the palava.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by Soso990240(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
donbachi:
Rochas shiit everywhere for imo state..we gree,if ihedioha no go fit pack am..make him comot make who go fit pack am enter...rochas dis,rochas dat.
This is d reason why Most Governors, President and other Government officials keep misbehaving. Because they believe dat wen they step down, their successor will not probe them. They Mess up the first 4years, rig themselves in for d second tenure and still wount do any work, because they know dat nothing will happen to dem at the end. If Ihedioha succeeds in disgracing , he would be forced not to loot.. because he doesn't know who is coming after his tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by Lugianostar(m): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Okorohausa of a blessed memory !!!

He kill Imo treasury and decleared death in Imo state and is now alive in Abuja?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by favour32(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ihedioha should stop the blame game of a characterized lazy/short-sighted governor and get back to work by concentrating on his job.
If he needs chaos in Imo State,he will certainly get it.
"He that brings in ant-infested maggots should not be surprised when visited by the lazard!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by selfmade22: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Somebody said, his son in-law is the most intelligent man in imo state!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by Abagworo(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
Duru009:
This ihedioha will end up spending 4yrs without tangible result !

He will never spend four years because he didn't win election. It's impossible to govern Imo State when the people didn't vote you and with what I'm seein he won't last till December

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by MOVIC6: 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
donbachi:
Rochas shiit everywhere for imo state..we gree,if ihedioha no go fit pack am..make him comot make who go fit pack am enter...rochas dis,rochas dat.

su

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by MOVIC6: 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
donbachi:

same u cursed a lady that left her shit unflushed yesterday so shut the f. up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by MOVIC6: 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
frankmoney:
I thought it's the police that has to issue a warrant ? On what order will he be arrested

read news on the reason for the arrest at the next pages or next two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by MOVIC6: 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
b3llo:

Good luck to Imolite...

did ur past gov handover to the present?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by donbachi(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2019
MOVIC6:

same u cursed a lady that left her shit unflushed yesterday so shut the f. up
thank u and God bless u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Dares Ihedioha On Arrest Order by Boyooosa(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2019
scissors kick affair, e nor consign me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Photos: People, Events And Places In Nigeria History / "Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.