Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Mtn Can't Receive Calls Nor SMS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Mtn Can't Receive Calls Nor SMS (3198 Views)

How Can I Receive Calls From The Sim Inside An MTN Mifi? / Infinix S5- I Can't Receive Calls / How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me? (2) (3) (4)

My Mtn Can't Receive Calls Nor SMS by Gazzy88(m): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
Had anyone been in this situation whereby neither calls nor SMS can reach your mtn number. It stayed yesterday when I updated my android. Airtel works perfectly well but the MTN is the culprit. I've removed the sim and reinsert but still the same thing. Any solution?
Re: My Mtn Can't Receive Calls Nor SMS by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mine stuck on edge since last night.
Guess its back now
Re: My Mtn Can't Receive Calls Nor SMS by Gazzy88(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Amuatulu:
Mine stuck on edge since last night.
Guess its back now
Could that be the cause?
Re: My Mtn Can't Receive Calls Nor SMS by jboixxx: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
cc JideSM.
Re: My Mtn Can't Receive Calls Nor SMS by BuhBye: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Have you tried inserting the sim in another Phone?
Re: My Mtn Can't Receive Calls Nor SMS by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gazzy88:
Could that be the cause?

Network ugrade i guess
Re: My Mtn Can't Receive Calls Nor SMS by Gazzy88(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
Amuatulu:

Network ugrade i guess

Re: My Mtn Can't Receive Calls Nor SMS by Afz9095(m): 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gazzy88:
Had anyone been in this situation whereby neither calls nor SMS can reach your mtn number. It stayed yesterday when I updated my android. Airtel works perfectly well but the MTN is the culprit. I've removed the sim and reinsert but still the same thing. Any solution?
Try the SIM in another phone if it's not working that means it's the sim fault, if it works that means it is your phone fault, you will need to wipe the phone then, it's a common issue with some tecno phones.
Re: My Mtn Can't Receive Calls Nor SMS by grosy: 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
d same with me mtn wahala is too much
Re: My Mtn Can't Receive Calls Nor SMS by Gazzy88(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
Afz9095:
Try the SIM in another phone if it's not working that means it's the sim fault, if it works that means it is your phone fault, you will need to wipe the phone then, it's a common issue with some tecno phones.
Thanks for your input. It's an umidigi a5 pro. The problem started when I updated the device yesterday. Now the sim is working but on the second sim slot and not the first sim slot, its initial location. Airtel works on both sim, though the MTN works on the first sim too but it could only browse while other functions refused to work. MTN sim have been having complaints lately from customers.
Re: My Mtn Can't Receive Calls Nor SMS by Gazzy88(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
BuhBye:
Have you tried inserting the sim in another Phone?
not at all but it's now working on the second sim slot.
Re: My Mtn Can't Receive Calls Nor SMS by BuhBye: 6:46am On Aug 31, 2019
Gazzy88:
not at all but it's now working on the second sim slot.
and your other line is working on the first sim slot?
Re: My Mtn Can't Receive Calls Nor SMS by Gazzy88(m): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2019
BuhBye:

and your other line is working on the first sim slot?
Yes sure. It's from the network provider
Re: My Mtn Can't Receive Calls Nor SMS by Freelancerx: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Gazzy88:
Thanks for your input. It's an umidigi a5 pro. The problem started when I updated the device yesterday. Now the sim is working but on the second sim slot and not the first sim slot, its initial location. Airtel works on both sim, though the MTN works on the first sim too but it could only browse while other functions refused to work. MTN sim have been having complaints lately from customers.
why not reset your phone and put in the sim or try a new sim
Re: My Mtn Can't Receive Calls Nor SMS by Gazzy88(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
Freelancerx:
why not reset your phone and put in the sim or try a new sim
It's working properly now but I put it in the second sim tray. I guess the issue is from mtn itself.

Huawei UK Almost At The Stage Of Crying And Twitter Users Aint Helping Matter / Android Games Apk Download / Now U Can Have 2 Whatsapp Account On Ur Phone. See How