Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

How Can I Receive Calls From The Sim Inside An MTN Mifi? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Receive Calls From The Sim Inside An MTN Mifi? (3688 Views)

Infinix S5- I Can't Receive Calls / My Mtn Can't Receive Calls Nor SMS / Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Receive Calls From The Sim Inside An MTN Mifi? by tunnex190: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2022
Good day and happy Sunday.

As titled, I got this main sim card I would like to use inside an MTN mifi. Although I got another MTN sim card and other lines. But this particular data package I am currently using is basically on the main sim. (It is cheaper on this one with more capacity compared with other mtn sims I have) I want to know if there is any tweak like some sort porting or call forwarding I can do so I can receive phone calls on this main sim card while it's still inside the Mifi.
Re: How Can I Receive Calls From The Sim Inside An MTN Mifi? by Bossman(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Not possible while inside the MiFi. However, I believe you should be able to forward the calls from the sim to another line, and receive the calls on the line. So before putting the sim in the MiFi, put it into a phone, and do the forwarding. Hope this makes sense.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Receive Calls From The Sim Inside An MTN Mifi? by tecnolad(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2022
You can forward all calls to a new number.

Put the SIM card in a phone and dial **21*NUMBER#

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Receive Calls From The Sim Inside An MTN Mifi? by tunnex190: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2022
Bossman:
Not possible while inside the MiFi. However, I believe you should be able to forward the calls from the sim to another line, and receive the calls on the line. So before putting the sim in the MiFi, put it into a phone, and do the forwarding. Hope this makes sense.

Yeah. I know it's not possible to use it to make call or receive calls while it is still inside. This call forwarding is what I have known about. And I will try it. Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Calls From The Sim Inside An MTN Mifi? by tunnex190: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2022
tecnolad:
You can forward all calls to a new number.

Put the SIM card in a phone and dial **21*NUMBER#

Thanks. It's double ** before 21*…? Just trying to clarify that.

And please what if I want to cancel the call forwarding after sometimes

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Calls From The Sim Inside An MTN Mifi? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
stop disturbing people here, are you so dumb to use Google?
tunnex190:

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Receive Calls From The Sim Inside An MTN Mifi? by tunnex190: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bodmum:

How is it that you must comment here when you know you cannot help stupid fvck? Yes what I can do with Google, your entire generations cannot do half of it with it. You are the smartest modafcuka who knows how to talk? Bring it on dummy.

If you must know, I created this topic to have different comments and answers in case there are more easier ways to do what I must do.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Calls From The Sim Inside An MTN Mifi? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
tunnex190:

Yes what I can do with Google, your entire generations cannot do half of it with it.
yet, you are asking question which nursery school pupil will solve in twinkling of eyes

who is this unscrupulous image?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Calls From The Sim Inside An MTN Mifi? by tunnex190: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bodmum:
yet, you are asking question which nursery school pupil will solve in twinkling of eyes

who is this unscrupulous image?

cheesy grin oh really, you said what? Lol, ���. Please what's the question asked here and the solution to it? Maybe we should ask this nursery school pupil in your house to solve your problems for you because you really have a bigger one. Lamebrain!!!
Re: How Can I Receive Calls From The Sim Inside An MTN Mifi? by tecnolad(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
tunnex190:

Yes, double **. To cancel it, just dial ##21# on the SIM and you're good
Re: How Can I Receive Calls From The Sim Inside An MTN Mifi? by tunnex190: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
tecnolad:

Yes, double **. To cancel it, just dial ##21# on the SIM and you're good

Thank you so much.
Re: How Can I Receive Calls From The Sim Inside An MTN Mifi? by smartiejaey: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Bodmum:

You don't know how Google works.. I asked Google and this was the top result and it worked.
You shouldn't say ask Google when someone asks a question on the internet

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Calls From The Sim Inside An MTN Mifi? by dukeo(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2022
tunnex190:

I think they charge for the call forwarding service

(1) (Reply)

Run From Xiaomi Devices. / Cheap And Elegant Tablet: Blue Gate Bg8i ARM Full Specs / Hypocrisy Amongst A Certain Demographic Of Smartphone Users In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.