Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly (36830 Views)

Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) / EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by F117nighthawk: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2019
rolams:

Hope to see you up there one day. I pray you don't take a penny unduely from the purse because you shall receive exactly this treatment.
That's why your thinking capacity and development is so low,,no wonder Nigeria can never grow why u guys continue to glorify thieves,we talk about the present he is referring to the future, do u know if u will even live to see the future, una brains don die for this country
Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by Chicastle: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2019
Ojoko 1
Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by SoNature(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
F117nighthawk:
Poverty na true disease, see as them dey hail person wey don loot their money, person wey they suppose stone instead,people mumu for this country no be small, una never see anything

I don't think it's about poverty.

I think it's about the personality.

Our brains are naturally wired to love achievers.

All of us...unless in a situation where you have natural hate for someone
Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by Awoo88: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
Fayose Whose popularity is waning by the day will still gain it back.
Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by rolams(m): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
F117nighthawk:

That's why your thinking capacity and development is so low,,no wonder Nigeria can never grow why u guys continue to glorify thieves,we talk about the present he is referring to the future, do u know if u will even live to see the future, una brains don die for this country

See you, did I hear you condemned the future? Tell the reason you are struggling to make it. Is it not because you want to secure your future? Hmmmm! I pity you

Swear by your life if you have never stolen or unlawfully taken things in your life. My point is - You have not tested power, you don't know it looks like. You have never been in control of billions, you don't know how human being's mind changes and how money intoxicates.

By the way, who told you I am glorifying politicians. I only commented base on what you wrote. You are not a saint until to pass through the process and you come out clean.

When your time comes we shall see.
Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by komols856: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
F117nighthawk:
Poverty na true disease, see as them dey hail person wey don loot their money, person wey they suppose stone instead,people mumu for this country no be small, una never see anything

How many times have you stoned Buhari, osibabjo and Tinubu?. did they not steal?. Hypocrite!!
Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by F117nighthawk: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
komols856:

How many times have you stoned Buhari, osibabjo and Tinubu?. did they not steal?. Hypocrite!!
I pity your life,Typical Naija mentality, What stops u from not going to stone the people u listed,since na u name them
Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by Mryacks: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
F117nighthawk:

Only in Nigeria...smh
Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by cheezy4real(m): 5:55am On Sep 01, 2019
sunmike065:

Factory Unlock UK Used iPhone 6s 64gb for sale
phone never been used in naija b4.

Price: 50k

WhatsApp link below
Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by cheezy4real(m): 5:56am On Sep 01, 2019
sunmike065:

Factory Unlock UK Used iPhone 6s 64gb for sale
phone never been used in naija b4.

Price: 50k

Call 08152124373
WhatsApp link below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC / Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State / Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.