Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Defeated Atheists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Defeated Atheists (1836 Views)

How Did You Feel After You Finally Defeated That Stubborn Addiction? / Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defeated Atheists by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2019
LordReed:

You such a dunce. Can you find a place where I said don't go to church or don't sing Christian songs? International imbecĂ­le.
Praise the Lord God Almighty Lordreed? cheesy
Re: Defeated Atheists by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
Modernist:
You should be teaching him how to stand his ground when he's bullied and not how to compromise when it's not needed.
He is yet to start talking....a year plus

1 Like

Re: Defeated Atheists by Modernist: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
Michellekabod2:

He is yet to start talking....a year plus
Okay that's another angle, what of hubby does he know about your Leanings ?
Re: Defeated Atheists by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
Modernist:
Okay that's another angle, what of hubby does he know about your Leanings ?
I am a single mother.
If I get married,my hubby will be aware of my stance as an atheist. My children will practice whatever they chose or remain an atheist like me if they so wish.
But for the early years,I will love them to be theists,in order to have a "normal" childhood free from discrimination or stigmatization.
Re: Defeated Atheists by Modernist: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I am a single mother.
If I get married,my hubby will be aware of my stance as an atheist. My children will practice whatever they chose or remain an atheist like me if they so wish.
But for the early years,I will love them to be theists,in order to have a "normal" childhood free from discrimination or stigmatization.
Okay nice to hear that, not the single mother thing, but the fact that you're going to allow your kids to make their choice when they grow, Why the if i Get married ? you don't sound sure.
Re: Defeated Atheists by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
Modernist:
Okay nice to hear that, not the single mother thing, but the fact that you're going to allow your kids to make their choice when they grow, Why the if i Get married ? you don't sound sure.
I don't know if I will be alive tomorrow grin
Re: Defeated Atheists by Modernist: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
Michellekabod2:
If you do and continue to do the right thing you'll be alive tomorrow grin
Re: Defeated Atheists by frank317: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
Modernist:
If you do and continue to do the right thing you'll be alive tomorrow grin

Lol... U actually sound like all the people who died did the wrong things
Re: Defeated Atheists by Modernist: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
frank317:

Lol... U actually sound like all the people who died did the wrong things
Lol it's not like that, but most of those deaths are Avoidable deaths
Re: Defeated Atheists by frank317: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Modernist:
Lol it's not like that, but most of those deaths are Avoidable deaths

Is death avoidable? I thought death is inevitable.

Pls show me how to live forever. Life is too sweet mbok
Re: Defeated Atheists by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
frank317:
There is no greater winner than the person who has the guts to give a being u so much cherish the middle finger and call him a bluff.

If ur God exists u will not even be here arguing with atheists on the existence of ur God... We will all know and our argument would be on choosing between him and the devil based on their actual effects in our lives.

Give atheists some credits... He God u fear and respect so much has been made nonsense before them... You can call urself a winner but ur God is more like a toothless lizar
upon all the preachings by ProphetUdeme many years ago up till now u Still harden ur heart and refused to repent.
I really pity your end
Re: Defeated Atheists by Martinez39(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
LordReed:

LMAO! We have not forgotten #deactivateyourmoniker
Didn't Jesusjnr claim that atheism would end by 2019? Am I missing something?
Re: Defeated Atheists by Blabbermouth: 1:53am On Sep 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:
A man is a living thing only when he has LIFE.
You michella , are a living only of you are ALIVE
What then is life?

1. material or immaterial?
When a man dies, not even a single cell of his body goes missing or absent.
Think about it, even if the heart was artificially directed to continue pumping blood like a Man-with-life, you still wouldn't be ALIVE, If every single or your brain cells and other dead cells were somehow replaced, you still wouldn't be ALIVE.
When a man dies his MATTER remains, and his LIFE isn't in him anymore.
Reasonably, Life is IMMATERIAL.
I love your kid and much so you need to know...

God bestowed life on you, and it is God alone that anything with life can be sustained.
Are you ready to see?
A non living matter can never evolve into a living matter. As life itself is more than matter.
Are you ready to know?
I don't do arguments again (either with atheist or fellow believers), I prefer enlightenment. Some atheist are blind and some can see.
If you being a person, can reasonably see thing from both your perspective and mine, then we will embark on this journey.
If not, I bid my farewell to your daughter.
Re: Defeated Atheists by LordReed(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Martinez39:
Didn't Jesusjnr claim that atheism would end by 2019? Am I missing something?

Yes, he claimed that before 1st of January 2020 an event or events will happen that will leave no one in doubt of the existence of god, in effect ending atheism at least on Nairaland.
Re: Defeated Atheists by Blabbermouth: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
LordReed:

Yes, he claimed that before 1st of January 2020 an event or events will happen that will leave no one in doubt of the existence of god, in effect ending atheism at least on Nairaland.
Kinda curious Lord, my sight caught the first two foundation of the Epicurean philosophy today {From non-christain sticky thread}.
Premises:
1. Matter cannot be created
2. Yet, Matter evidently exist
3. For matter to exist it has to be created
4. Therefore matter can be created.
The premise 1 and 2 cannot both be true. Premise 2 is 100% confirmed therefore, either premise 1 is totally wrong or it needs to be re-expressed.
Seems epicurean is flawed, the philosophy didn't witness Big bang and EINSTEIN.
Curiously I ask, "What or who can create/ created matter?"
Two possibilities:
A. Pure Energy [From E=mc2 by our genius albert]
B. A non-matter that possesses energy.
Theory A supports big bang, theory B is for the "God-factor".
(PS: we concluded theory B for a non-matter because if we had used matter, it couldn't be created so wouldn't even exist in the first place.)
For theory A,
Big bang {for those who do not know}: is a popular theory that our universe STARTED from a single and massive explosion of light which started from a source and a lot of stars and planetary bodies give an evidence for this.
Think about it,
since no external force which doesn't exist in our universe can be considered or reasoned to have the littlest effect. How/why did the so called big bang STARTED. (remember, light is energy)
It is a no-brainer logic, "something caused it to start".
HOW TRUE?
To logically back the above up, we should remember the science approved Newtonian physics.
" If matter is at rest, it will continue to be at rest. If a matter is in motion, it will continue to be, except an external force is acted upon it. Same as for energy, it cannot change state except an external medium causes it to."
Also by simple reasoning, "Assume the big bang started today, why didn't it Start yesterday or the day before? Did it just decide to pick a day of explosion? Well, all the energy we know do not have the power of DECISION."

Logically, an UNKNOWN CAUSE is necessary for the big bang light explosion to have started.

What unknown cause is responsible for this light from the big bang?
{Whatever the unknown cause is, it is not a matter, I.e It doesn't occupy space nor have weight.}
MATERIALISM and materialists are 100% flawed.
I know more, but that is where I will stop {Concerning the unknown cause}.
Re: Defeated Atheists by LordReed(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Kinda curious Lord, my sight caught the first two foundation of the Epicurean philosophy today {From non-christain sticky thread}.
Premises:
1. Matter cannot be created
2. Yet, Matter evidently exist
3. For matter to exist it has to be created
4. Therefore matter can be created.
The premise 1 and 2 cannot both be true. Premise 2 is 100% confirmed therefore, either premise 1 is totally wrong or it needs to be re-expressed.
Seems epicurean is flawed, the philosophy didn't witness Big bang and EINSTEIN.
Curiously I ask, "What or who can create/ created matter?"
Two possibilities:
A. Pure Energy [From E=mc2 by our genius albert]
B. A non-matter that possesses energy.
Theory A supports big bang, theory B is for the "God-factor".
(PS: we concluded theory B for a non-matter because if we had used matter, it couldn't be created so wouldn't even exist in the first place.)
For theory A, since no external force which doesn't exist in our universe can be considered or reasoned to have the littlest of effect, why then didn't the "big bang" happen before when it happened?. It is a no-brainer logic lord, "something caused it to start".
To logically back the above up, we should remember the science approved Newtonian physics.
" If matter is at rest, it will continue to be at rest. If a matter is in motion, it will continue to be, except an external force is acted upon it. Same as for energy, it cannot change state except an external medium causes it to."
From scientific and logical evidence, the big bang had a start and it start had a source.

Logically, an unknown cause is necessary for big bang to have occurred.
What unknown cause is responsible for this light from the big bang?
PS: I actually don't need a reply, just digest the message.

This is called a strawman. Way to go.
Re: Defeated Atheists by Blabbermouth: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
LordReed:

This is called a strawman. Way to go.
Sorry pal, materialism is flawed. Its not a ground on which you can stand.
Re: Defeated Atheists by Blabbermouth: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
ABCthings:
Atheists have been bashed several times on this forum but they keep making look like they are the ones winning. So it necessary to keep scores of them hence this thread.
Keeping scores like this is ungodly. Never does love breed arguments, rather it yields Enlightenment.
Keep watch that you may not be drawn from what you are after, we come converse with them because of love and not for the sake of arguments.
Lots of believers do not know why they are believers, as you are strong in faith see it necessary that you are strong in reason, the faith is for you but the reason is for their sake.
You should go to their home, "non-christain thread" {read from page 197-200}. They all ran when we came unto them and caught them in their craftiness. God is known and cannot be hidden.
Re: Defeated Atheists by LordReed(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Sorry pal, materialism is flawed. Its not a ground on which you can stand.

Again another strawman. Keep massaging those illusions in your brain, I am sure the endorphin release is sweet.
Re: Defeated Atheists by Blabbermouth: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
LordReed:

Again another strawman. Keep massaging those illusions in your brain, I am sure the endorphin release is sweet.
I would rather bask in the illusion that is scientifically backed up and ultimately logical than in "other possible possibilities" which holds no ground and crumble easily under the scrunity of reasoning which my mind decided to cling on because of the need to satisfy my personal desire.

Some atheists are blind and some can see.When you see the one that can see, show him!!! but if he is blind beware lest you lose your sight.
Re: Defeated Atheists by LordReed(m): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
Blabbermouth:

I would rather bask in the illusion that is scientifically backed up and ultimately logical than in "other possible possibilities" which holds no ground and crumble easily under the scrunity of reasoning which my mind decided to cling on because of the need to satisfy my personal desire.

Some atheists are blind and some can see.When you see the one that can see, show him!!! but if he is blind beware lest you lose your sight.

Who is blinder than the man arguing with the phantoms he created in his brain? And not only that he is in euphoria thinking he is winning against the phantoms. LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Defeated Atheists by Blabbermouth: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
LordReed:

Who is blinder than the man arguing with the phantoms he created in his brain? And not only that he is in euphoria thinking he is winning against the phantoms. LMAO.
Blind!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Hellfire Real? / A General Goes Home: Tears As Prominent Nigerian Pastor Reportedly Dies At 78 / Is Jesus Christ An 'accursed' Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.