Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

How Can I Deal With Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Deal With Heartbreak (688 Views)

How Do I Deal With Heartbreak Pls. / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? (2) (3) (4)

How Can I Deal With Heartbreak by ficayo1: 3:07am On Aug 31, 2019
since the beginning of this month my girl has been acting weird which makes me hurt inside can someone suggest way to get myself out of this.
Re: How Can I Deal With Heartbreak by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 31, 2019
It’s time that heals all wounds to the heart....don’t let anyone be your only source of joy, happiness, excitement... always find a way to be happy on ur own... so that when heart break comes u switch to self love.... time will heal u.... we’ve all all been there ...pele
Re: How Can I Deal With Heartbreak by Truthsbitter: 4:42am On Aug 31, 2019
Accept the truth...(it will set you free). Unrealistic wishes would only add force to your already bad feelings by creating lies or impossible realities in your head. every time you realise that those wishes are not the truth (even though they could be) it triggers your emotions and breaks your heart into pieces (don't suffer your heart with lies).
be conscious of your emotions. your emotions drops back to your center(where it arises from) when it comes before the presence of your consciousness...
love yourself...( This will help you forgive your ex partner , yourself and it will kill all scar of hate that may want to scar you into a sexist e.g hateful feminist or chauvinist )

Re: How Can I Deal With Heartbreak by deybholar(f): 5:04am On Aug 31, 2019
Time is the only true healer of a broken heart. You might feel better if you have a rebound relationship but if you are really in love with your gf, you’ll be stuck with thoughts of her despite the rebound.
Just give it time.
You’ll be fine.
Re: How Can I Deal With Heartbreak by cy4eve(f): 6:00am On Aug 31, 2019
ficayo1:
since the beginning of this month my girl has been acting weird which makes me hurt inside can someone suggest way to get myself out of this.
my question is.....do men with promiscuous life suffer heart break
Re: How Can I Deal With Heartbreak by cy4eve(f): 6:00am On Aug 31, 2019
ficayo1:
my question is.....do men suffer heart break with their promiscuous life?
Re: How Can I Deal With Heartbreak by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 31, 2019
ficayo1:

Personally are you okay or where you should be , if no then that should be your focus, doing your own thing.
Re: How Can I Deal With Heartbreak by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 31, 2019
cy4eve:
my question is.....do men with promiscuous life suffer heart break

Did he tell you he sleeps around ? Una go dey misyarn
Re: How Can I Deal With Heartbreak by carter009(m): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2019
Quit they relationship, delete her number, block her in Every social media and move on with your life, don't let anyone still your happiness, life is too short that shit.
ficayo1:
Re: How Can I Deal With Heartbreak by ficayo1: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
thanks to everyone who commented
some response were useful
Re: How Can I Deal With Heartbreak by DateMynd44(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
ficayo1:
how has she been acting weird
Re: How Can I Deal With Heartbreak by DateMynd44(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
deybholar:
Time is the only true healer of a broken heart. You might feel better if you have a rebound relationship but if you are really in love with your gf, you’ll be stuck with thoughts of her despite the rebound.
Just give it time.
You’ll be fine.
exactly. you must be speaking from experience. you're saying the truth.

op get another girl or perhaps girls that will act as surrogates and go out on random dates and sit out, chat with them deeply , it'll reduce the obsession and pains
Re: How Can I Deal With Heartbreak by DateMynd44(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
cy4eve:
my question is.....do men suffer heart break with their promiscuous life?
keep quiet and focus on the topic and If u don't have any meaningful thing to say u gbafuoo

I Have Began Thinking About Her! / The Most Important Question To Ask Yourself in 2020 / "He Tried To Rape Me" 16yrs Old Girl Stabs 49yrs Old Man To Death In Lagos