Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka (31437 Views)

Amara Maduka: Though I Have Sex, I’ve Never Been In Love / Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / Amara Maduka: I Am Not A Virgin, Though I Have Never Dated Anyone All My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by IssaGist: 5:56am On Aug 31, 2019
That curvaceous actress, Amara Maduka, has one of the biggest backsides in the Nigerian entertainment industry is not in doubt.

The Anambra State-born role interpreter, who has featured in movies such as ‘Okrika’, and ‘Maduka’s Daughter’, said curvy women are better lovers.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the sensually crafted and daring actress said, “It’s not up for debate. I think it’s an established fact that curvy women are better lovers and great at sex. They are the juiciest so, technically, they’re the sweetest”.

Maduka who loves to flaunt her feminine assets also stated that most men feel threatened by intimacy gadgets.

She said, “The controversy surrounding intimacy gadgets is really unnecessary to me. Men act like the toys are going to replace them but I don’t think it would. Eventually, a woman will need the warmth of a man and the toys won’t provide that. Toys are basically for emergency situations. When the human isn’t available and a girl has to help herself, a intimacy gadget comes in handy.

“It can also be useful when you just want to stay of relationships and put your life together. I will advise women to use intimacy gadgets. Instead of having to sleep with different men for satisfaction, you can give yourself same and in most cases, better orgasm.”

The actress also added that relocating to Lagos remains one of her best decisions. “Relocating to Lagos remains the best decision I’ve made for my career and it’s paying off,” she said.

See more; http://gistmore.com/women-should-use-toys-to-avoid-multiple-sex-partners-actress-amara-maduka

3 Likes

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by IssaGist: 5:56am On Aug 31, 2019
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by cenaman(m): 6:01am On Aug 31, 2019
Hundreds of intimacy gadgets can't replace mr. dickson, if u know u know.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Timmy301(m): 6:02am On Aug 31, 2019
Confession time
Queen masturbation

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:11am On Aug 31, 2019
Aunty, as I read this article, I'm wondering how wide and decombinated the hole between ur legs would be at this juncture....u shall be needing pricks the size of mortar pestles, going forward...

Bhet, those thighs tho!....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by anyimontana(m): 6:11am On Aug 31, 2019
U sef be like intimacy gadget...hanty wey no get sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by destiny322(m): 6:13am On Aug 31, 2019
where are the curves rubbish

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by pansophist(m): 6:13am On Aug 31, 2019
Only in Nigeria fat is seen as curvy

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by logon599: 6:14am On Aug 31, 2019
hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by prigoz(m): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2019
If it is not original Dickson, it is not .lol

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by OttHin: 6:15am On Aug 31, 2019
Aunty wey mumu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 31, 2019
All these infidel , gay and lesbian and promiscuous people will rush this thread to say their own opinions....
Pls don't be carried away by their opinions....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by fiercehillz(m): 6:18am On Aug 31, 2019
The way everybody dey bleep each other these days ehhn...me dey fear for the next generation. Go Instagram now sef boobs n bumx2 nor be private thing again... Even here for NL sef some guys don vow to creat multiple accounts just to post x rated contents. To born pikin for this era dey fear people now sef. Married couples own come worse. How about our men of God now sef?. Imagine 20 years from now.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by deltateam: 6:18am On Aug 31, 2019
cenaman:
Hundreds of intimacy gadgets can't replace mr. dickson, if u know u know.

She didn't say it will replace but to help them to be faithful.

NB: I am neither for or against. Biblically I don't think such matter should arise as Bible advocates self control and contentment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by tojahh(m): 6:21am On Aug 31, 2019
I'm lost still looking for the curves!

Any fat girl is curvy to awon bloggers.

Curvy kee you there.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by ForeThinker: 6:22am On Aug 31, 2019
Aunty how many you get

One senator need 5 cartons ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by ForeThinker: 6:23am On Aug 31, 2019
Women are the queen of the sxx world ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 31, 2019
IssaGist:
That curvaceous actress, Amara Maduka, has one of the biggest backsides in the Nigerian entertainment industry is not in doubt.

The Anambra State-born role interpreter, who has featured in movies such as ‘Okrika’, and ‘Maduka’s Daughter’, said curvy women are better lovers.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the sensually crafted and daring actress said, “It’s not up for debate. I think it’s an established fact that curvy women are better lovers and great at sex. They are the juiciest so, technically, they’re the sweetest”.

Maduka who loves to flaunt her feminine assets also stated that most men feel threatened by intimacy gadgets.

She said, “The controversy surrounding intimacy gadgets is really unnecessary to me. Men act like the toys are going to replace them but I don’t think it would. Eventually, a woman will need the warmth of a man and the toys won’t provide that. Toys are basically for emergency situations. When the human isn’t available and a girl has to help herself, a intimacy gadget comes in handy.

“It can also be useful when you just want to stay of relationships and put your life together. I will advise women to use intimacy gadgets. Instead of having to sleep with different men for satisfaction, you can give yourself same and in most cases, better orgasm.”

The actress also added that relocating to Lagos remains one of her best decisions. “Relocating to Lagos remains the best decision I’ve made for my career and it’s paying off,” she said.

See more; http://gistmore.com/women-should-use-toys-to-avoid-multiple-sex-partners-actress-amara-maduka
90 percent do it for money not for pleasure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Rekhina(f): 6:25am On Aug 31, 2019
It damages vaginal wall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Cantonese: 6:31am On Aug 31, 2019
Where are the curves in that body? She even look horrible from her top to bottom. Breast she no get. Fine she no fine. Curves she no get. All her body full of fat. That's why she uses intimacy gadgets to cover up for her shortcomings.

Some women and self deception.

If God wanted women to use intimacy gadgets in the place of men he would have made them available. If women cannot find men for relationships then they should pray for men to come their way and never lose hope.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34am On Aug 31, 2019
Whatever rock your boat!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Candycrushy(f): 6:36am On Aug 31, 2019
Have never seen nor heard of her...

#iamanactresstoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Criticaltemp: 6:40am On Aug 31, 2019
If una like make una dey use stick it not our business.. Shey u people r living for sex abi sex is living for u people..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Deepthoughts: 6:42am On Aug 31, 2019
IssaGist:

So men are wrong opting for sex dolls then!,you what is good for the geese is equally good for the gander.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Aadeyinka(m): 6:47am On Aug 31, 2019
IssaGist:

where is the curve shape, this fat orobo that won't be able to twist herself, nija !, real curve always be slim babes or semi slim/fat. not this fatty body. that is my professional view

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by MoIbrahim: 6:48am On Aug 31, 2019
Everything is curvy here. Is this curvy woman or fat woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by oloriLFC(f): 6:50am On Aug 31, 2019
fiercehillz:
The way everybody dey bleep each other these days ehhn...me dey fear for the next generation. Go Instagram now sef boobs n bumx2 nor be private thing again... Even here for NL sef some guys don vow to creat multiple accounts just to post x rated contents. To born pikin for this era dey fear people now sef. Married couples own come worse. How about our men of God now sef?. Imagine 20 years from now.
20 years is too far. 5 years from now, na unclothedness galore sad N.b. why una change the n.a.kedness I typed to unclothedness? I send una message? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Mercy2006(f): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2019
Just negodu this humongous ugly fatty acid.Mgbeke feeling funky.imagine the terrible stench that will be coming out of her vjay and armpits. SPITS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Donjazzy12(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2019
IssaGist:

See how women celebrate masturbation with sex gadgets but men attack fellow men who masturbate. Fools!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by godsgloryn(m): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2019
Chai Common sense is not common o intercontinental disgrace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by meobizy(f): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2019
Which films do these ‘actresses’ act?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efe Ejeba Looking Dapper In Native Attire (Photos) / Nkechi Sunday Stuns In Bridal Shoot (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.