Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka (31445 Views)

Amara Maduka: Though I Have Sex, I’ve Never Been In Love / Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / Amara Maduka: I Am Not A Virgin, Though I Have Never Dated Anyone All My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Uptown7(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
Candycrushy:

What happened to the guy at the end
They finally got along
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Candycrushy(f): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Uptown7:
They finally got along

Good thing it ended well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Benjamin702: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
I think she can be the face of a store like https://adult506.info/ to promote their products. In fact, toys are not a bad solution to get a stronger orgasm.
Re: Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka by Kipaji: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
pansophist:
Only in Nigeria fat is seen as curvy
In the US, too.
They do this to create a mental wall that prevents them to see the blunt reality and take the reasonable concomitant decisions (e.g. eat less, go to the gym).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink / Nelly Mbonu's Birthday Party At Abuja Club (Photos) / Naijaloaded: Makinde Azeez Replies Waconzy, Says He Is Broke And Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.