Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,236 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police (62568 Views)

Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals / Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One / US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by NnamdiN: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2019
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by kulikuli45: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2019
Explorers:
A 16-year-old alleged hitman had his head blown off in a gruesome shoot-out when he was dispatched with fellow gangsters to kill police in Mexico.

Juanito Pistola, also known as Commander Little, was inside a van with members of Hell's Troop on Tuesday when they were ordered to ambush police in the town of Nuevo Laredo, a smuggling gateway.

At around noon, Pistola and six others, armed with rifles and dressed in military fatigues, travelled in the van with Texas license plates and engaged the police in a gun battle close to the airport.

High calibre rounds tore through their bodies and pictures of the aftermath showed Pistola's head taken clean off and the blood-soaked corpses of his comrades.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7411393/16-year-old-Mexican-hitman-head-blown-bloody-gun-battle-police-officers.html

Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by evesdon4u: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2019
daddytime:
Beautiful headshot. Kudos to the Mexican police.

This is the sort of severance package our corrupt elites deserve.

Savage...
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by Anticqz: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2019
Shibaraba:
16 year old hitman.
I truly hate what he did but at 16 he Don dey hustle. Even though he would have been brainwashed and he was used as killing tool he must have been taking care of bills. If not for other people at least his.

For nairaland no dey we no dey see ".....even if it's 2000 naira kindly deposit into account number 569874125.I never chop since last year. "
Begi begi....e no good o.
this is not hustle, na crime,no crime should be seen as hustle.
if he wanted to hustle and pay bills, there are lot of legit jobs out there... no matter how little the pay is,its worth doing.

2 Likes

Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by Omudia11: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2019
Men commit over 90% of all the crime in the world all day everyday but stupid people will always bash women for all their woes.

Most male kids are left freely without proper guidance and people get suprised things like this happen.

1 Like

Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by Ryan03(f): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2019
Shibaraba:
16 year old hitman.
I truly hate what he did but at 16 he Don dey hustle. Even though he would have been brainwashed and he was used as killing tool he must have been taking care of bills. If not for other people at least his.

For nairaland no dey we no dey see ".....even if it's 2000 naira kindly deposit into account number 569874125.I never chop since last year. "
Crazy nigger grin
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by Omudia11: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2019
You are very stupid.
Shibaraba:
16 year old hitman.

Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by blackboy(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2019
It was child soldiers that prolonged the Liberian war. Dont under estimate the power of the young.

Crime = punishment

1 Like

Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by DeHumbleTboy: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2019
Offpoint:
Nice shot, I wish I can be allow to taste the brain... human brains are delicious if you spice it well.
your name though. I'm not surprise
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by Skmoda360(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2019
AmazingELixir:
cool cool cool

"A stitch in time saves nine"...diswan for worse pass El chapo

Brainwashed mofo........
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by Martinez39(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2019
When you tell these people to back away from a life of crime, thuggery and violence, they will call you a pussy. It seems they derive immense ego from being the tough bad thug/criminal. Many can never accept or think of the consequences of their actions. Some think their journey of crime will be fortunate and the bad things, somehow, will only happen to others and not them. grin

Dear cops, if my son is doing crime and he is with a gun in a shoot out with you, blow the fool's head off and make sure he's dead so that I can stop wasting my money on school fees. Monkey wey too like uranium no dey live long. grin
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by Sterope(f): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2019
Do you mean it is admirable to use blood money to take care of bills and it is better to kill and hurt others in return for money than to beg for money?

Shibaraba:
16 year old hitman.

1 Like

Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by farem: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2019
Explorers:
A 16-year-old alleged hitman had his head blown off in a gruesome shoot-out when he was dispatched with fellow gangsters to kill police in Mexico.

Juanito Pistola, also known as Commander Little, was inside a van with members of Hell's Troop on Tuesday when they were ordered to ambush police in the town of Nuevo Laredo, a smuggling gateway.

At around noon, Pistola and six others, armed with rifles and dressed in military fatigues, travelled in the van with Texas license plates and engaged the police in a gun battle close to the airport.

High calibre rounds tore through their bodies and pictures of the aftermath showed Pistola's head taken clean off and the blood-soaked corpses of his comrades.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7411393/16-year-old-Mexican-hitman-head-blown-bloody-gun-battle-police-officers.html

Who satan wants to waste, and he first turns mad

The commander of Hell Troupe has gone to where?
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by Kiezodumah(m): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2019
He was just a kid and never deserved to die like that. He should been caught alive and rehabilitated. How cud they have killed a 16 yr old boy?
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by ruggedtimi(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2019
His name '' Pistol''
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by chudi1: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2019
Not d siz or age. it depnds on d heart. d litle chip hav to wrk as bdyguard 4 a drug lord n 2 evn embrk on defenc mision
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by jamace(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2019
kajoula:
bad target, Minor
A minor who does the work of a major deserves a major treatment.
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by UniqueDennis(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2019
Hmm.. This boy had already been killed before his head was blasted at close range probably with a shotgun or high powered caliber rifle. This is quite obvious.. All the same, we need to rid the world of mafias and cartels cos they always mean or do no good to society.
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by Okeyc230: 10:21am On Aug 31, 2019
This shouldbe than AK47 rifle
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2019
Good riddance.
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Would you still call this one a minor? So, you would've preferred they'd waited 'till he was 18 before being killed? grin

Habba, he his a minor na. They should allow him to become already 25 first, before doing anything.

He is a nice boy, he was just misguided cheesy
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by molbic(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2019
too bad those police no get joy at all why would they use pump action on a minor.
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by TSRC: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2019
There is no hope for Mexico and other Latin America.
Their geographical proximity to America doom them.

Imagine living side by sides with the richest country in the world that wants your addictive product.

That is why the criminal drug lords are powerful. The demand for cocaine is high and their main customers spend dollars as the national currency.
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by mabea: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2019
Explorers:
Juanito Pistola's headless corpse lies upright beside the window, while other dead members of Hell's Troop are slumped across the back seats covered in blood after the shoot-out.

Another four members of Hell's Troop, a wing of the notorious Northeast Cartel (CDN), were killed in clashes with police in the town, Vanguardia reported.

Local media said that the vehicle Pistola died in had been used in an attack on the police several days before in a different part of the city.

According to reports, cartels often recruit minors to mainly work as drug smugglers and Pistola was once arrested by police in 2015.

Social media videos and narco-rap songs refer to Pistola as being a hitman in the ranks of the CDN since he was just 13.

The CDN, formerly Los Zetas, have controlled the town since 2004 when they took it from the Sinola cartel in a bloody turf war which claimed at least 2,000 lives.
Just finished watching Gomorrah and I thought it was just fictions but after reading this, wow! fear dey o
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by CyberWolf: 11:07am On Aug 31, 2019
Reference:
That cannot be a NATO round or a 7.62.... either a 308 or 50.... or a shotgun..... which means he was critical before the head shot at closer range.... overkill...
Obviously a 50 caliber machine gun. The police just rained hell on their truck, the kind firepower that won’t even allow you kock your rifle.
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2019
Explorers:
Juanito Pistola's headless corpse lies upright beside the window, while other dead members of Hell's Troop are slumped across the back seats covered in blood after the shoot-out.

Another four members of Hell's Troop, a wing of the notorious Northeast Cartel (CDN), were killed in clashes with police in the town, Vanguardia reported.

Local media said that the vehicle Pistola died in had been used in an attack on the police several days before in a different part of the city.

According to reports, cartels often recruit minors to mainly work as drug smugglers and Pistola was once arrested by police in 2015.

Social media videos and narco-rap songs refer to Pistola as being a hitman in the ranks of the CDN since he was just 13.

The CDN, formerly Los Zetas, have controlled the town since 2004 when they took it from the Sinola cartel in a bloody turf war which claimed at least 2,000 lives.

Reminds me of Vice City game. chai! I play that game that year eh...�
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by 12345baba(m): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2019
If u wan kill snake cut am from head
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by Nostradamus: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
Skelewu:
Mehico will always remain a crime-ridden country, no thanks to drug cartels holding sway there.
Also,their law enforcement agents are like Nigeria's

Very corrupt and useless.
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by JuanDeDios: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
Biingoo:
For a 16yrs old boy
For a 16 yr old boy named "pistola", I guess.
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by Skelewu: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nostradamus:
Also,their law enforcement agents are like Nigeria's

Very corrupt and useless.

True.
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by NACE13: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
Los Zetas, chai! That cartel is from the pit of hell. Their members don't have souls. I haven seen a couple of their videos on how they kill their rival gangs or snitches. They like using chainsaw to cut their victims.

Latino Cartel members are the bloodiest . Do not F with 'em.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) / Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.