Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,350 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police (62571 Views)

Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals / Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One / US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by walecsdonz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
Remimadrid:
Op, where's the uncensored pix, I wan truly confirm whether all the head don comot.
take a bicycle to Mexico. journey mercies
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by Tapout(m): 2:32am On Sep 01, 2019
Remimadrid:
Op, where's the uncensored pix, I wan truly confirm whether all the head don comot.

i read the story on a mexican blog, the guys head was literally blown off, like what sort of firearm can do so much damage.

modified.... here u go
https://www.blog-del-narco.com.mx/2019/08/juanito-pistola-el-sicario-16-anos-de.html
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2019
Tapout:

i read the story on a mexican blog, the guys head was literally blown off, like what sort of firearm can do so much damage.

modified.... here u go
https://www.blog-del-narco.com.mx/2019/08/juanito-pistola-el-sicario-16-anos-de.html
Thanks man
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by MilesLamar(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Explorers:
Juanito Pistola's headless corpse lies upright beside the window, while other dead members of Hell's Troop are slumped across the back seats covered in blood after the shoot-out.

Another four members of Hell's Troop, a wing of the notorious Northeast Cartel (CDN), were killed in clashes with police in the town, Vanguardia reported.

Local media said that the vehicle Pistola died in had been used in an attack on the police several days before in a different part of the city.

According to reports, cartels often recruit minors to mainly work as drug smugglers and Pistola was once arrested by police in 2015.

Social media videos and narco-rap songs refer to Pistola as being a hitman in the ranks of the CDN since he was just 13.

The CDN, formerly Los Zetas, have controlled the town since 2004 when they took it from the Sinola cartel in a bloody turf war which claimed at least 2,000 lives.

Which kind gun can so this?
Re: Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police by caye(m): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Offpoint:
Nice shot, I wish I can be allow to taste the brain... human brains are delicious if you spice it well.

Cannibalistic slowpoke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) / Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.