Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos (40635 Views)

SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) / Man Drowned Wife At Caribbean Sea During Honeymoon To Inherit Her Estate(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by gotnel: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
It's unfortunate for him to have died the way it is.
It is very hard to blame him in this situation.
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by martowskin1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
He is dead because una too dey fear. Una no want fight back. Now he is dead. Wouldnt it be better to die while making an example of one of those nitwits

Na their type go come NL dey make noise, even against those who want to fight back
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Osobi32(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
I can only sit and observe things till 2023.... RIP to the niggar!
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Toscarel: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
DonBenny77:

At least they didn't shoot him this time, If he wasn't doing anything illegal there he shouldn't have run.
My guess is he's a Yahoo boy running from settlement.

That how one jumped down from a two storey cafe at okokomaiko and lost one leg for life. Police just they laugh am say because of 10k wey you no wan dash us you don be cripple

oga the people that were killed by police stray bullet were they yahoo boys

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Godsfavour78: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
sophilala:
Divine judgment. Only God knows the atrocities he committed.
its like I will start keeping a list of dumb people on this site.

So that when I see foolish comments like this i won't be surprised.

I will just be like "oh this Dundee again" and just scroll to the next comment.Without reading whatever trash you have written.

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
DonBenny77:

At least they didn't shoot him this time, If he wasn't doing anything illegal there he shouldn't have run.

That how one jumped down from a two storey cafe at okokomaiko and lost one leg for life. Police just they laugh am say because of 10k wey you no wan dash us you don be cripple
So you think if he did not run, Nigerian police will not arrest you. If the Nigerian police meant not to arrest him, they should have helped him out and not prevent people from rescuing the poor lad

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
The wicked runneth when no man pursueth

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by mamajj17(f): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
thesicilian:

Not in Nigeria.

U again grin grin grin if Nigeria catch you hmmm grin grin
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by innocential3032(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
thesicilian:

Not in Nigeria.
very correct
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by engrkaz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
Sad, but I can categorically tell u that u guys were at the seaside using all sort of hard drugs... I be Epe boy and I know wetin young boys dey do if dem gather around water front...RIP to ur friend

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Wayne4uall(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
U ppl voted for change.. We are all in this together
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by idonhammer: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
Anoda fool

couragemurphy:
The wicked runneth when no man pursueth

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by AdonaiAluminium: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
Then his blood is on the heads of those police men, many have been crushed by moving vehicles while some have fallen inside ditches while trying to escape police illegal raids

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
DonBenny77:

AND YOU SOUND LIKE THIS IS NORMAL
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by dadadoc: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
RIP .
Some comments here are sickening..
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by jaymee0(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
DonBenny77:

A clear conscience fears no accusation

That doesn't apply to the Nigerian populace at the hands of our police.
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Righteousness89(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
RUN To WiN

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Matthew 24:13

Only one who wants to DECIEVE himself/herself does not know that we live in very critical and Dangerous Seasons..

The devil and his agents knowing this are putting out all unnecessary things to distract people so as to destroy them.

All over the World we witness Strange and Unusual Events.. Technology and Technical capabilities have no answers to the Events Happening.

Sisters/Brother There is No More Time.. Don't Let anyone DECIEVE you. We are at the End of the End of Days. JESUS CHRIST Will Break Open the Sky to take HIS own out of the Earth.. The ticket for that event is to Accept and Believe JESUS CHRIST. The race to Heaven is a Personal Race.. Run to win.. Run with Eternity in view.

Many will go before then.. Death is no big deal! Where are you going if you drop dead ?

Get Ready! Stay Ready! Live Ready! THERE IS NO MORE TIME!

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Dlekan31(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
Karma is a bitch,there is a reward for every act,lets beware of what we do in this life
Although l dont support Nigeria police but the guy shouldn't av jumped inside the sea.CONCLUSION:::The Nigga had no value for his life hence the owner took it back from him.Lesson---abstain from suicide,its better to get killed than to kill oneself
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by wakes: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Bad
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Hades2016(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
DonBenny77:

it’s obvious u don’t know what you saying bro ... If you live in Nigeria you would understand that Nigerian police always do dirty jobs
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by nonjebose(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
So unfortunate. Condolences to the family. Rip
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
DonBenny77:

it doesn't matter if you're a yahoo boy or not. Once you're a youth in Nigeria, and you don't look hungry, if you like be a freelancer, police go still obtain you. FACT#
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by backnbeta(f): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
DonBenny77:

In Nigeria? undecided
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by laplace19(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
DonBenny77:

Why didn't the police allow those that wanted to safe him to do so?...after which they'll still arrest him for whatever offence/crime.
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by DMPaulSr: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
FBI took months to study the criminal Yahoo boys, they didn't go to hotels, roads to harass young guys with tattoos, dreadlocks, muscles, fine clothes, and handsome face.

We didn't hear FBI flagging down cars, or tricycles to check young guys phones, bank accounts, WhatsApp messages .

After doing a proper , and thorough investigation, FBI went for the Yahoo boys, and charge them to courts for defrauding countless of Americans and their companies.

The names of the criminal Yahoo boys, their aliases (aka), locations, methods of operations, victims names were also published.

That is how society fight crime.

In Nigeria, illiterates, semi literate criminals who called themselves SARS and EFCC will just jump on cars, heavily armed, and start embarrassing people by forcefully checking their phones for bank details, and private conversations. These criminals will threaten to kill you or plant incriminating items on you if you don't corporate by giving them money for your freedom.

Young Nigerians have lost their lives, some are in prisons because they dare to resist these criminals in SARS and EFCC... bunch of unprofessional criminals who know nothing about investigation, rule of law, suspect right to a lawyer, and human right.

Well, Nigeria will not be on the world stage as the headquarter of Yahoo boys if the so-called criminal elements in SARS and EFCC are operating like the professionals in FBI.
copied

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by MNDY(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
Guys, but dis Lagos and all the police brutality coming from there de taya pesin fa.

I am a young fresh youth with bad looks but cool and not involved in any crime or illegitimate thing.

I plan coming to Lagos for hustle and job but my mind no totally agree with dat decision because of news of brutality coming out from dat Lag.

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Lonelypacifist6: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
destinie2019:

AND YOU SOUND LIKE THIS IS NORMAL
He's a police officer na only God knows how many innocent people he has killed
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by airbrush: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
DonBenny77:

idiotic generation some time i read comment on narialand i fear for the future of this country

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
Why wud u dive
Wtf
How much u wan gif coti
5k 10k
Hez a riff raff drug junkie
He got served bro
He drowned inside sea
Na libya he be wan cross go
Ozuo

Fulani Herdsmen Block Asaba-benin Expressway In Delta / Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] / Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture