Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos (40811 Views)

SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) / Man Drowned Wife At Caribbean Sea During Honeymoon To Inherit Her Estate(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Lonelypacifist6: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

it doesn't matter if you're a yahoo boy or not. Once you're a youth in Nigeria, and you don't look hungry, if you like be a freelancer, police go still obtain you. FACT#
Na police officer you dey quote so, E fit don kill innocent people sef.
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Techydude: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
DonBenny77:

A clear conscience fears no accusation

Say that to Nigerian police...
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Emescot(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Okay Let me say this, on 2 different occasions I have been stopped by SARS on the road, both occasions I was on a bike, now they looked at me from head to toe and they asked the bike man to go, my question now is;

Why was I not subjected to a search? Was it because I dressed well? Well I don't know but I can tell you I was looking those idiots eyeball to eyeball with my phone held in my hands, why Because a "Guilty Conscience fears no accusations"!!!

Believe it or not, there is a reason why those guys were running.

1. Maybe they were taking banned substances(e.g Hemp or Codeine or Skoochies)
3. Maybe they were Yahoo boys
4. Maybe they were planning something

If we reach station na talk we go talk, na settle we go settle.

I watched a video about a guy that jumped a very high building abroad just to avoid deportation, thereby breaking his legs and arms, and you must have questioned why did he jump? Was it worth it??

So before you quote me, ask yourself, why did this guy jump? Was it really worth it??

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by asahnwaKC: 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
No guts atall undecided....so sad

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by konshency(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
DonBenny77:

says who, pray you will never be a victim oooo.... Naija my country�����
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Spatta: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
Emescot:
Okay Let me say this, on 2 different occasions I have been stopped by SARS on the road, both occasions I was on a bike, now they looked at me from head to toe and they asked the bike man to go, my question now is;

Why was I not subjected to a search? Was it because I dressed well? Well I don't know but I can tell you I was looking those idiots eyeball to eyeball with my phone held in my hands, why Because a "Guilty Conscience fears no accusations"!!!

Believe it or not, there is a reason why those guys were running.

1. Maybe they were taking banned substances(e.g Hemp or Codeine or Skoochies)
3. Maybe they were Yahoo boys
4. Maybe they were planning something

If we reach station na talk we go talk, na settle we go settle.

I watched a video about a guy that jumped a very high building abroad just to avoid deportation, thereby breaking his legs and arms, and you must have questioned why did he jump? Was it worth it??

So before you quote me, ask yourself, why did this guy jump? Was it really worth it??

This is gibberish and nonsensical, Even if they were smocking banned substance does it warrant the Police to chase him to his death and also prevent people from saving him after running into a danger zone?
Do Nigerian Police have a conscience?
It is someone else's son today, It could be theirs tomorrow,
The Idea of Killing a Young man because of the failure of society makes me cringe,
These Youths resorted to the path they chose because the government of Nigeria failed in her responsibility to the Young

See boys his age in other Climes, The Police wont Let him Die for such offence, they will do everything to save him even if he will face prosecution for an offence
I think it is Heartless to Prevent people from saving this young man for whatever offence he is being chased
we all know that the Nigerian Police are corrupt, They just want to extort money from Him
If you think Nigerian Police are out to Protect you, You are living in dreamland
These Police are themselves Criminals. They stopped working in the interest of Nigeria since 1975

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by StrikeBack(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hustlersdiary:
It was real painful nigga was a homie.
He has German visa already, he was supposed to leave this country September 6.

Those police officers will never know peace.
embarassed
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by ORIENTATION101: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
Spatta:

This is gibberish and nonsensical, Even if they were smocking banned substance does it warrant the Police to chase him to his death and also prevent people from saving him after running into a danger zone?
Do Nigerian Police have a conscience?
It is someone else's son today, It could be theirs tomorrow,
The Idea of Killing a Young man because of the failure of society makes me cringe,
These Youths resorted to the path they chose because the government of Nigeria failed in her responsibility to the Young

See boys is age in other Climes
I think it is Heartless to Prevent people from saving this young man for whatever offence he is being chased
we all know that the Nigerian Police are corrupt, They just want to extort money from Him
If you think Nigerian Police are out to Protect you, You are living in dreamland
These Police are themselves Criminals. They stopped working in the interest of Nigeria since 1975
shut the fvck up!!! Criminals will always blamed either devil or government for their atrocities.govt not good blablablabla. , America that has the best economy in the world, yet still battling with insecurity (gun violence, drugs) which kills more than 10k Americans annually.
Was he expecting help from above when he jumped into the sea. He is a foolish criminal.he deserve what he got.no sympathy.

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by ctleurocollege: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Why was he running?

Contact me if you wish to study in South Cyprus
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Spatta: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
shut the fvck up!!! Criminals will always blamed either devil and government for their atrocities.govt not good blablablabla. , America that has the best economy in the world still battling with insecurity (gun violence, drugs) which kills more than 10k Americans annually.
Was he expecting help from above when he jumped into the sea. He is a foolish criminal.he deserve what he got.no sympathy.

Once upon a time in this same country, we used to have a heart, we used to cringe at the thought of death. Our consciences were Tender, I cannot blame you. You don't know Nigeria
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by northvietnam(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hustlersdiary:
It was real painful nigga was a homie.
He has German visa already, he was supposed to leave this country September 6.

Those police officers will never know peace.

the guy is mad .... why did he jump into water...

As far as u no commit murder , u no thief , just stay , na money go settle everything ...

for his mind now, he is a sharp nigga.

person wey get German visa dey run from police ... for this naija ...

boys should learn how to put value on their lives ..

life is so Fvcking precious and has no spare.. we should value it so much...

I saw a man that even jam police van, they brought out gun , he was shouting relax I have money to fix the car , make una bring down that gun abeg ... if u shoot me, who go work the car again ... he was shouting it so loud that the police started laughing . they drove him to ATM and the case was closes ....

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by ORIENTATION101: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
Spatta:

Once upon a time in this same country, we used to have a heart, we used to cringe at the thought of death. Our consciences were Tender, I cannot blame you. You don't know Nigeria
blablablabla if he has nothing to hide .he should have surrendered to police. That's how to prove ur innocence irrespective of the outcome

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by CyberEBOLA(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
Dlekan31:

Karma is a bitch,there is a reward for every act,lets beware of what we do in this life
Although l dont support Nigeria police but the guy shouldn't av jumped inside the sea.CONCLUSION:::The Nigga had no value for his life hence the owner took it back from him.Lesson---abstain from suicide,its better to get killed than to kill oneself
I actually prefer to kill myself than to be killed by someone else.
That way, i can plan my death, and go the way it pleases me.
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
What a slowpoke, Rather than jumping to his death, wouldn't it have been better getting caught the police?

Has Nigerian police become more dangerous than death?
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Nostradamus: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
Emescot:

because you were on a bike and not driving a clean car(doesn't matter even if it's mum's).
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Eze2000(m): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
DonBenny77:

I won't say you are a kid cos i do not know you in all honesty but this I say. You have not lived long enough or been exposed well enough to be framed by the Nigerian police.

The first time that happened to me was in 1997 and I was a teenager then. The gateman of a Lagos state school caught me reading in one of the classrooms and propmtly dragged me to his guardroom. The principal, a motherly lady, shows up in an hour and the next thing I am the theif stealing all the backboards in the school. I get beaten into the woman's car by a male teacher and 4 other security men. We get to police station and i am questioned. I explain my side and police superintendent tells the principal to let go but she says no, wants a record made for the school authorities or something. Money change hands, a big blackboard is brought into the station and i am forced to make a statement that I was caught with it.
After the statement, I was kicked into jail with some other young guys and women. This was a separate jail cell from that which held the hardened criminals. I stayed there 2 days before a prostitute was brought in who hid her phone in her pant. I used the phone to calling my father to tell him where I was. Ate my first meal on the afternoon of the third day when my dad and mom showed up there.

I have been harassed by the police 4 tiems in my life. Never committed a crime. Ended up in jail twice

The last time It happened was just 5 weeks ago, operation stop and search, collect bribe from innocent citizens. I refused to pay and argued with them so they gave me special case. I must go to the station and answer questions.
Couldn't risk that shit for just 2k bribe so I paid up fast before we got to the station cos I know the price could gross tens of thousands there and I'll still forfeit 40% of whatever cash is found on me to the officer that holds my things while I'm chilling in jail.

Don't fvck with the nigerian police

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Sirwallace(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
I had close to that experience yesterday night, Though not on the highland. I was getting suya from aboki, then all of a sudden, a policeman came down from a napep with his gun looking fiercely to harass people or something. Immediately he came down, some guys took off. Me i just jejelly focus on my suya guy. Las las, the idiot policeman came to collect his share at a nearby hotel.
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Scared fire... He was more scared of the police than the deep hungry sea. Make I hear word jor.
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by swimnigeria(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
So sad he jumped to his death..... angry

This could have been averted if he was able to SWIM...RIP to the Dead.

Check my Signature.
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Hustlersdiary: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
northvietnam:

the guy is mad .... why did he jump into water...

As far as u no commit murder , u no thief , just stay , na money go settle everything ...

for his mind now, he is a sharp nigga.

person wey get German visa dey run from police ... for this naija ...

boys should learn how to put value on their lives ..

life is so Fvcking precious and has no spare.. we should value it so much...

I saw a man that even jam police van, they brought out gun , he was shouting relax I have money to fix the car , make una bring down that gun abeg ... if u shoot me, who go work the car again ... he was shouting it so loud that the police started laughing . they drove him to ATM and the case was closes ....

He shouldn’t have jumped into the water. But someone that could swim was there the person wanted to bring him out when it was obvious he was drowning but the police officers said they’ll shoot if he should assist him.

So naija police officers legit let a citizen drown and they still took his friend that was with him to station ooo.

If you get had rescued the guy wouldn’t he give them money las las?

Till they start mobbing police officers in those min buses before this madness stops.

I blame the guy for jumping though even in the USA they wouldn’t kill you for cyber crime, they’ve stopped me severally even though I’m not a yahoo boy when they search my phone and see nothing they’ll say I must settle them just because of xsmax, and AirPods. And I’ll give them something cos I know most naija police are senseless and have no conscience.
This country is just a shit hole.

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Youthleader22(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nigerians never see anything. Just a little phase happened before the end of last year when police was killing Nigerians and they were shouting. Now the EFCC has left the criminal politicians and faced Nigerian youths everybody is celebrating them. You people are next. By the time they start killing people randomly no one should complain. Just enjoy your next level in peace
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by neutrotoba(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
DonBenny77:

One day you'll be a victim, come back and tell us how your clear conscience helped you
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
stupidity of the highest order

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by liver123(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
If he is not guilty, he shouldnt have run to the extent if taking his life. The guy is into something.
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
Wicked, evil Nigerian police.
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by seanjy4konji: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
well said.at least one riffle kill three to one...heros death.
Jaqenhghar:
He is dead because una too dey fear. Una no want fight back. Now he is dead. Wouldnt it be better to die while making an example of one of those nitwits
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by wilroy: 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
DonBenny77:

Did you mean you're holy now?
Are you saying you trust the Nigerian Police that much?
Are you saying you're not aware of the animalistic behavior of Nigerian Police Killings?

If all is No then you're an hypocrite
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by seanjy4konji: 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
brain is painig that one..just leave him...the day his time will come with them...he go come here come rant police brutality.
Toscarel:

oga the people that were killed by police stray bullet were they yahoo boys

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by seanjy4konji: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
you are very right...they are the ones tarnishing nigerias image..they see a man with g mail account on his phone..he is a yaho boy..they put placard on his chest?snap photo and put him on the internet because he does not have any money in his bank account to settle them..the ones that settle them goes free..so every day,its their trophy to carry young innocent boy with no 5 k in account but an iphone yahoo boy and put it on internet for world o see everyday...

why wont the world fee that every young man from the country is a yahoo boy?
DMPaulSr:
FBI took months to study the criminal Yahoo boys, they didn't go to hotels, roads to harass young guys with tattoos, dreadlocks, muscles, fine clothes, and handsome face.

We didn't hear FBI flagging down cars, or tricycles to check young guys phones, bank accounts, WhatsApp messages .

After doing a proper , and thorough investigation, FBI went for the Yahoo boys, and charge them to courts for defrauding countless of Americans and their companies.

The names of the criminal Yahoo boys, their aliases (aka), locations, methods of operations, victims names were also published.

That is he rightow society fight crime.

In Nigeria, illiterates, semi literate criminals who called themselves SARS and EFCC will just jump on cars, heavily armed, and start embarrassing people by forcefully checking their phones for bank details, and private conversations. These criminals will threaten to kill you or plant incriminating items on you if you don't corporate by giving them money for your freedom.

Young Nigerians have lost their lives, some are in prisons because they dare to resist these criminals in SARS and EFCC... bunch of unprofessional criminals who know nothing about investigation, rule of law, suspect right to a lawyer, and human right.

Well, Nigeria will not be on the world stage as the headquarter of Yahoo boys if the so-called criminal elements in SARS and EFCC are operating like the professionals in FBI.
copied

Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by DonBenny77(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
nelsonebby:
you have never been arrested in this country before
Children be quoting me up and down.
I live in port Harcourt born and raised, I am 32 years old I live in the estate directly opposite mini okoro police station old aba road. I have been arrested over 7 times between 2005 and 2008 for stupid charges like friends fighting then mass arrest, smoking weed without evidence of the weed, for just looking suspicious even for no reason at all(coming back home late at night). We were serially targeted and extorted till the police got to realise we were not criminals they even see us as friends now.
Running isn't the best especially for an adult that has sense if a teenager runs out of fear its understandable. The older I grew I learnt how to avoid police wahala like being at the wrong place for instance going to hang out where you know boys gather to smoke weed or keeping unnecessary late nights.
Picture a mature man like me fleeing through the streets from police with my big Tummy.
You might just end up shot or knocked down by a car. Just stand and negotiate your bail. You chose to hangout in the ghetto with drug dealers, pimps, prostitutes and criminals then you have to be prepared for such encounters.
No matter how bad Nigerian police is it's better not to run.

For this young man, worst case is they would have contacted his parents for bail but see how he ended up.
Re: Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos by DonBenny77(m): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
wilroy:

Did you mean you're holy now?
Are you saying you trust the Nigerian Police that much?
Are you saying you're not aware of the animalistic behavior of Nigerian Police Killings?

If all is No then you're an hypocrite

Don't conclude, I am speaking from experience.
At my age I won't run I no be small pikin again, I will stand and negotiate my bail.
Me and you can't be the same I dont like bodily harm. Even those that escape successfully most time end up with injuries because you may need to fly fence.
You don't know the streets more than me. I have been targeted, arrested and extorted by police severely.

I have learnt running worsens it. If you run and they catch you beating plus bail money will increase

Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa / Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' / Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75