Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

10 Most Expensive Cars In The World - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World (46587 Views)

9 Most Expensive Cars That Were Found Abandoned (PHOTOS) / These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira / The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by orunmila144: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
Aidejay:
yawn.
grin
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Aidejay(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
orunmila144:
what do you think about this news ?
https://www.nairaland.com/5391195/xenophobic-attack-expensive-cars-owned
none of my business. Spend less time on nairaland it will better your sense of reasoning, research prevents being profiled as a dumb person
IronGalaxy:
expensive cars owned by Nigerians grin grin grin funny
zabuur:
Hope the Nigerians living in SA are doing legit businesses to make money coz, it won't be easy to defend them if what they actually do to make a living is fraud oriented
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by orunmila144: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
Aidejay:
none of my business. Spend less time on nairaland it will better your sense of reasoning, research prevents being profiled as a dumb person

my point is you nigerians obsession with expensive cars is annoying to the whole world.. thats why south africans are burning your expensive cars. try being less flashy. people may actually start to like you. thats how one of you stole somuch money he went and bought a yacht for 50 million dollars. now they have seized the yacht from him. you morraasuckers are greedy
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Aidejay(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
orunmila144:
my point is you nigerians obsession with expensive cars is annoying to the whole world..

thats why south africans are burning your expensive cars- and killing people and destroying their lives

Try being less flashy. people may actually start to like you. thats how one of you stole somuch money he went and bought a yacht for 50 million dollars. now they have seized the yacht from him. you morraasuckers are greedy
wow! Dumb and dumber. So unfortunate
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by derealj(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
The cheapest car their is more than one billion naira. My point is most people in Naija cannot afford it in their life time so let's just stick to our Toyotas and cheaper Benz. Whether you have poverty mentality or not those cars cannot get you immortality, so no need fantasizing over what you can't afford.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Cousin9999: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
orunmila144:
when i prosper i will not be buying nonsense that a taxi driver can crash into and end all my investment in the blink of an eye. so i once more i say VANITY VANITY ALL IS VANITY. i do not value cars. its a bunch of metal welded together. its junk

I'm not impressed either. The cars look like hot garbage, and I can think of way better ways to spend that money.

People who buy these things are compensating for something. The only exception are collectors/enthusiasts who actually know a lot about engineering and performance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by orunmila144: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
Cousin9999:

I'm not impressed either. The cars look like hot garbage, and I can think of way better ways to spend that money.

People who buy these things are compensating for something. The only exception are collectors/enthusiasts who actually know a lot about engineering and performance.
thats exactly what i am talking about. hot garbage
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by naijajobx: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
ohh
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by CARLOSZ: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
derealj:
The cheapest car their is more than one billion naira. My point is most people in Naija cannot afford it in their life time so let's just stick to our Toyotas and cheaper Benz. Whether you have poverty mentality or not those cars cannot get you immortality, so no need fantasizing over what you can't afford.
What happened to you bro?
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by frankobinna(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
orunmila144:
vanity vanity all is vanity

My brother hustle ooo
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Sniper101(m): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
"the Beast"
And...
"Bunker on Wheels"
Didn't make the list?

How? Tell me HOW
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by blackjack21(m): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
orunmila144:
when i prosper i will not be buying nonsense that a taxi driver can crash into and end all my investment in the blink of an eye. so i once more i say VANITY VANITY ALL IS VANITY. i do not value cars. its a bunch of metal welded together. its junk

Ever heard of something called insurance?
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 01, 2019
Scammerskiller:
Put your house in order, for your village people has finally remembered you
Lol.... Chaii which kain savage be that...
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Aidejay(m): 12:46am On Sep 01, 2019
IronGalaxy:
A Nigerian can't possibly tell me anything about reasoning
People mistakenly assumes that their thinking is done by their head; it is actually done by the heart which first dictates the conclusion, then commands the head to provide the reasoning that will defend it.
Anthony de Mello
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by orunmila144: 1:20am On Sep 01, 2019
blackjack21:

oh great not only am i paying monthly for the car but you want me to pay monthly for comprehensive insurance ? its all a scam. vanity
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by shogsman(m): 1:28am On Sep 01, 2019
Hanks0000:
1 C. Ronaldo cruise...
The likes of you will believe anything without thinking of making research, FYI Ronaldo is not the owner.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by shogsman(m): 1:28am On Sep 01, 2019
Where's the Bugatti DIVO and the centodieci.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 01, 2019
shogsman:

The likes of you will believe anything without thinking of making research, FYI Ronaldo is not the owner.

Ok sir...
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Cousin9999: 3:31am On Sep 01, 2019
blackjack21:

Ever heard of something called investing?

I'd rather leave that behind for future generations than some ugly Italian car.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:29am On Sep 01, 2019
orunmila144:

i agree with you, irresponsible people invest in cars,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by derealj(m): 6:47am On Sep 01, 2019
CARLOSZ:

What happened to you bro?

Lol nothing happened to me mahn. Long time, PM me ur digits.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by orunmila144: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2019
frankobinna:

My brother hustle ooo
did i tell you i have stopped hustling ? lmao. has mark zuckerberg stopped hustling because he drives a cheap car ? or are you insinuating that the only purpose of hustling is to buy an expensive car ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by planetx: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
ufotty2001:
the first one is 3 times nigeria budgets... just in one car,,,,,nigeria need help
How is $19 or $13 million 3 times Nigerias budget.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by blackjack21(m): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
orunmila144:
oh great not only am i paying monthly for the car but you want me to pay monthly for comprehensive insurance ? its all a scam. vanity

Cousin9999:

Ever heard of something called investing?

I'd rather leave that behind for future generations than some ugly Italian car.

that's your prerogative, Doesn't means you should condemn others who can afford it.
For me, the purpose of investing is so i can leave the life i desire to.

he wh o leave on the river bank must not wash his hand with spittle.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Cousin9999: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
blackjack21:

that's your prerogative, Doesn't means you should condemn others who can afford it.
For me, the purpose of investing is so i can leave the life i desire to.

he wh o leave on the river bank must not wash his hand with spittle.

lol Try again.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World by tck2000(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) / Toyota Cars To Be Careful About Buying / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.