Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital (3814 Views)

Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by plaindealer: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

I'm pro Nigeria and you are pro fantastically corrupt politicians- you see them as god's despite the fact they turned the 7 largest oil producer to the poverty capital of world.

You are pro ipob

Even the topic of your thread is SHITHOLE, not Nigeria.

Are you also pro SHITHOLE?

You are a Nigeria hating and disgruntled ipob.
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

I'm pro Nigeria and you are pro fantastically corrupt politicians- you see them as god's despite the fact they turned the 7 largest oil producer to the poverty capital of world.
majority of those who support buhari are small minded people. Avoid engaging them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
plaindealer:

You are pro ipob

Even the topic of your thread is SHITHOLE, not Nigeria.

Are you also pro SHITHOLE?

You are a Nigeria hating and disgruntled ipob.
I am Yoruba and don't support IPOB. I believe in the unity of Nigeria despite the different ethnic groups cultural differences. You worship Nigerians fantastically corrupt politicians, I don't.

1 Like

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by plaindealer: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

I am Yoruba and don't support IPOB. I believe in the unity of Nigeria despite the different ethnic groups cultural differences. You worship Nigerians fantastically corrupt politicians, I don't.

Let me guess, you are Yoruba from Osun state? grin grin

Why do you Igbos lie? You are ipob from Imo state.

Stop denying your identity just to further your tribal and bigoted rubbish on NL.
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
plaindealer:

Let me guess, you are Yoruba from Osun state? grin grin

Why do you Igbos lie? You are ipob from Imo state.

Stop denying your identity just to further your tribal and bigoted rubbish on NL.
I don't believe in the ethnic supremacy ideology of IPOB. I am Nigerian first and a Yoruba from Osun state second. Only want the best for the country that has seen no pogress since 1960, due to the fantastically corrupt politicians you worship.

1 Like

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by plaindealer: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

I don't believe in the ethnic supremacy ideology of IPOB. I am Nigerian first and a Yoruba from Osun state second. Only want the best for the country that has seen no pogress since 1960, due to the fantastically corrupt politicians you worship.

I guessed already because all the Igbos on NL are always either from the SS or Osun state.

You ipob liars are always predictable.

grin grin
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by plaindealer: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
The PMB and APC zombies can be housed in the estate and given free education as well when is recovered by EFCC.

One of his ipob style rants on NL..

grin grin
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
plaindealer:

I guessed already because all the Igbos on NL are always either from the SS or Osun state.

You ipob liars are always predictable.

grin grin

You have a very warped sense of judgement. I am Yoruba from Osun state

1 Like

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
plaindealer:

One of his ipob style rants on NL..

grin grin
You worship and defend fantastically corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by plaindealer: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

You have a very warped sense of judgement. I am Yoruba from Osun state

You are not alone, all the Igbos on NL are either from the SS or from Osun state.

Lying is ipob's middle name..

grin grin
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by plaindealer: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

You worship and defend fantastically corrupt politicians.

All because I don't support your destructive and anti Nigerian ipob mentality..

grin grin
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
plaindealer:

All because I don't support your destructive and anti Nigerian ipob mentality..

grin grin
I am opposed to IPOB separist movement,but I respect the way they disgrace Nigerians fantastically corrupt politicians like Buhari that love to go to UK for medical treatment,while they leave their low I.Q supporters like you to attend to your health in sub standard hosipitals they refuse to fix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3RyBOkCCpY

1 Like

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by plaindealer: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

I am opposed to IPOB separist movement,but I respect the way they disgrace Nigerians fantastically corrupt politicians like Buhari that love to go to UK for medical treatment,while they leave their low I.Q supporters like you to attend to your health in sub standard hosipitals they refuse to fix.

https://www.youtubeY

lol @ ipob from Osun state..

You are opposed to ipob, but you love and support ipob's violent and terrorist acts.

You are pro Nigeria, but you still love and support ipob tacticts, including their ultimate goal to destroy Nigeria

You love Nigeria, but Nigeria is a SHITHOLE.

What a comedian..
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
plaindealer:

lol @ ipob from Osun state..

You are opposed to ipob, but you love and support ipob's violent and terrorist acts.

You are pro Nigeria, but you still love and support ipob tacticts, including their ultimate goal to destroy Nigeria

You love Nigeria, but Nigeria is a SHITHOLE.

What a comedian..

Stay off my mentions!Fantastically corrupt politicians asslicker.

1 Like

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by plaindealer: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
[s]
ChiefkeefGB4:

Stay off my mentions!Fantastically corrupt politicians asslicker.
[/s]

lol @ iob terrorist and enemy of Nigeria..

Comedian..

grin
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Hypnotism: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
Stop wasting your time on sorrowful wail, return to Kanu n tell him his propaganda, deceit n lies did not sell to sensible Nigerians cos they are well aware of your dubious antics. Sell your tape of sorrowful concern to Ipob.
ChiefkeefGB4:

2 Likes

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Area4Area: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hypnotism:
Stop wasting your time n sorrowful, return to Kanu n tell him his propaganda, deceit n lies did not sell to sensible Nigerians cos they are well aware of your dubious antics. Sell your tape of sorrowful concern to Ipob.
Good enough that other Nigerians are knowing that IPOB is different from Igbo, kudos bro
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by ChimaAdeoye: 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
He doesn't care!

A typical Fulani considers Nigeria not as their country, but an entity they can exploit for personal gains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:
He doesn't care!

A typical Fulani considers Nigeria not as their country, but an entity they can exploit for personal gains
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by tsdarkside(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
you are a shitthead....
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
tsdarkside:
you are a shitthead....
undecided... I have never held public office and not a fantastically corrupt politician. GTFOH!

1 Like

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by tsdarkside(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

undecided... I have never held public office and not a fantastically corrupt politician. GTFOH!

you are still a shitthead....ntoor shitthead....
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
tsdarkside:

you are still a shitthead....ntoor shitthead....
FOH
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by tsdarkside(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

FOH

what....??
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
tsdarkside:

what....??
Go to Yaba left
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

lol @ iob terrorist and enemy of Nigeria..

Comedian..

grin
You're the one that is the enemy of Nigeria. Your loyalty lies with the fantastically corrupt politicians and not the Nigerian masses.
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 01, 2019
wakaman:
Ever wailing yamree.
Get this
Nigeria owes you nothing.
Buhari owes you nothing.

You owe yourself everything to make your life the way you want it.

Grow up.
STFU!Buhari owes me 24 hour electricity,good road network and world class hospitals. He owes me what is available to the average citizen of Japan and England.

1 Like

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 01, 2019
plaindealer:

Senseless wailing in pain for another 4 years must be very excruciating and frustrating..

grin grin

The only people enjoying Nigeria are fantastically corrupt politicians like Buhari after conning the whole country he was coming to fight corruption.

1 Like

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Area4Area: 3:35am On Sep 01, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

STFU!Buhari owes me 24 hour electricity,good road network and world class hospitals. He owes me what is available to the average citizen of Japan and England.
I can understand your pain though, since IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu messed up, you have turned to becoming a "patriotic Nigerian", your lies won't sell so just take your wailing to Nnamdi Kanu for him to do the needful.
You take pride in telling the world that your country is a shithole but you forget you are indirectly calling yourself a piece of shiit because that's what a shithole produces.

And why did you edit the title of the thread, I guess you are now ashamed knowing you are a piece of shiit produced from a shithole
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Area4Area: 3:39am On Sep 01, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

The only people enjoying Nigeria are fantastically corrupt politicians like Buhari after conning the whole country he was coming to fight corruption.
We can all see how concerned you are for Nigeria but we are not deceived by IPOBians antics which is lies, propaganda and destruction of Nigeria so you can go on deceiving yourself
Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 01, 2019
Area4Area:
I can understand your pain though, since IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu messed up, you have turned to becoming a "patriotic Nigerian", your lies won't sell so just take your wailing to Nnamdi Kanu for him to do the needful.
You take pride in telling the world that your country is a shithole but you forget you are indirectly calling yourself a piece of shiit because that's what a shithole produces.

And why did you edit the title of the thread, I guess you are now ashamed knowing you are a piece of shiit produced from a shithole
Japan has a population of 126 million people and is the world's third largest economy, with no natural resources. It was decimated in the 2nd world war and had to build their country from scratch. Where do you think Japan will be if it had useless corrupt leaders like Goodluck Jonathan,Buhari or Atiku ruling the country?
You don't realize how useless Nigerians politicians are until you travel outside the country and realize you have been living in a third world reality. Nigeria is still in stone age struggling with countries like Somalia,Sudan and Bangladesh to provide 24 hour electricty ,portable water and suffering from endemic corruption and you put your head in the sand and say all is well.

1 Like

Re: How Does Buhari Feel When He Returns From Japan To The Poverty Capital by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 01, 2019
Area4Area:
We can all see how concerned you are for Nigeria but we are not deceived by IPOBians antics which is lies, propaganda and destruction of Nigeria so you can go on deceiving yourself
Buhari only legacy will be turning the country to the corruption capital of world. He deceived all Nigerians he was coming to fight corruption, he is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Ahmadu Bello, Fulani People Started Hate Speech In Nigeria / What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? / 2023: Olawepo Hashim Says The Fight Against Corruption Must Not Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.