Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers (32915 Views)

Sokoto Bandit, Ummaru Nagona, Shot Dead By Military / Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Girl Rescued From Sexual Abuse By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by godofuck231: 12:00am On Sep 01, 2019
No need sha j can just break his arms and let him report himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by ihitenansa: 4:14am On Sep 01, 2019
uridiwan:
in Nigeria?
Goodness! We are not beyond redemption,..are we?
Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by EmekaBlue(m): 5:09am On Sep 01, 2019
grin those army bootrags wont like this
Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by udemzyudex(m): 7:03am On Sep 01, 2019
Na the same Army wey you report to go still say na lie, the case of taraba police killing comes to mind.
Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by kruzyempire(m): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2019
See setup oooo
EmmaFantastic:
Misbehavior of military personnel + abuse of rights of civilians and other people by military personnel, is a common occurrence in Nigeria. But unknown to many people, the Nigerian Arny has a platform for dealing with such issues...
Department of Civil Military Affairs.
In case of any such thing, contact that body.

Here are how you can contact them:

(1) Information/call center:
Dial 193.

(2) Human Rights desk:
..FULL INFORMATION IN THE PICTURE BELOW.

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Amumaigwe: 7:08am On Sep 01, 2019
EmmaFantastic:
Misbehavior of military personnel + abuse of rights of civilians and other people by military personnel, is a common occurrence in Nigeria. But unknown to many people, the Nigerian Arny has a platform for dealing with such issues...

Dial 193.

(2) Human Rights desk:

These same guys whose default action is to quickly issue false statements to cover up the misdemeanors of their personnel when they get exposed are the same advising us to still report their errant personnel to them.

We will continue to use social media to report and expose the excesses of your boys and it will quickly go viral. Then you will have no choice than to do the right thing.
Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by mamaafrik(m): 7:33am On Sep 01, 2019
ayoyemi90:
my dad went to fight bokoharam in borno,sinc 2years ago,he was transfer for special assignment to borno but since last year DEC we have not heard from him and we have gone to the d barrack he was working at before be transferred to borno but dey said he has been missing and they can't do anything.please what can i do because i dont trust nigerian army he may have been dead and they want to share his entiltilement....
try that first anf feed us back or you can tell us his name and info for people to join u too
Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Lisaint(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2019
Navy nko
Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by samonak(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2019
hybridblood07:
And who told u high ranking don't have time for civilians?? Pray you don't have issue with a Regular officer. Na that day u go know say officers get madness.

Omo you no lie at all, those regular officers de brutal, by de time dem clear your doubts you go know say the police is truly your friend.
Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by hybridblood07(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lol lol you sound like you've had encounter with them. I'm a Regular officer. We are your friends too
samonak:

Omo you no lie at all, those regular officers de brutal, by de time dem clear your doubts you go know say the police is truly your friend.
Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Equity15(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
ayoyemi90:
my dad went to fight bokoharam in borno,sinc 2years ago,he was transfer for special assignment to borno but since last year DEC we have not heard from him and we have gone to the d barrack he was working at before be transferred to borno but dey said he has been missing and they can't do anything.please what can i do because i dont trust nigerian army he may have been dead and they want to share his entiltilement....
wow, sorry about that bro...he may have died. try dragging them on twitter or using that popular brekete FM abuja show or something.. I also stay in the barracks and have witnessed things like this..soldiers are dying on daily basis in borno
Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Fr33born(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
Reporting a soldier in Nigeria without circulating any video evidence online is a waste of time
Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by owenwin: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
'''

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Weathered: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
EmmaFantastic:

Dial 193.

(2) Human Rights desk:

we don't need army complaints channel. The Nigeria army doesn't have any direct contact with civilians in our Constitution.

They should fvck back to their barracks. Most of them are not well trained or even have any civic sense of engagement.

1 Like

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by incentive: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ok
Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by jamesharryson(m): 3:41am On Sep 02, 2019
For our collective information, the phone to call, I just called it, MTN said the number does not exist. I called the whatsApp number, it is currently switched off. I added it to my contacts then checked it on Whatsapp, the number is not on Whatsapp too!
Do you know why I tried calling it immediately?
I have a bet house, a soldier who is popularly called thunder came to my shop, played game worth #146,000, since last year. He promised to me back that same day. But up till now he has been threatening hell and brimestone just cos I requested for my sweat. My business has been blocked because of this. I have no one to beg for money to start up again. I can get his full name but I don't know where he is serving now.
Please if anybody has useful information on what I should do, let him/her help me out pls
Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by stormborn28(m): 4:22am On Sep 02, 2019
EmmaFantastic:

Dial 193.

(2) Human Rights desk:

good
Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2019
jamesharryson:
For our collective information, the phone to call, I just called it, MTN said the number does not exist. I called the whatsApp number, it is currently switched off. I added it to my contacts then checked it on Whatsapp, the number is not on Whatsapp too!
Do you know why I tried calling it immediately?
I have a bet house, a soldier who is popularly called thunder came to my shop, played game worth #146,000, since last year. He promised to me back that same day. But up till now he has been threatening hell and brimestone just cos I requested for my sweat. My business has been blocked because of this. I have no one to beg for money to start up again. I can get his full name but I don't know where he is serving now.
Please if anybody has useful information on what I should do, let him/her help me out pls

Are you sure you called the right numbers? Those numbers are fully functional - this service by Nigerian Army is not new, it is now that I only remembered to share it here.
In any case, did you see the emergency number 193? Please look at the photo that followed my original post.

NB: I saw your thread on your issue with the notorious soldier. So sorry about that, it's unfortunate how some people can abuse their office - especially security operatives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ritualists Murder Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Remove Foetus / This Nigerian Man Is Wanted In Norway For Rape / Couple Names Baby After Adolf Hitler, To Be Sentenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.