Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers (32898 Views)

Sokoto Bandit, Ummaru Nagona, Shot Dead By Military / Passengers Were Marched Out Of Vehicles By Military In Imo Today (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Girl Rescued From Sexual Abuse By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Joeade1988: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
People comments jux dey make me laugh sha, una no knw anything at all. Report at ur own risk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by ayoyemi90(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
my dad went to fight bokoharam in borno,sinc 2years ago,he was transfer for special assignment to borno but since last year DEC we have not heard from him and we have gone to the d barrack he was working at before be transferred to borno but dey said he has been missing and they can't do anything.please what can i do because i dont trust nigerian army he may have been dead and they want to share his entiltilement....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by hybridblood07(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
You live close to barracks abi? Don't worry, you'll experience someday
b0rn2fuck:
having issue is different from harrasement , you can have issue with anybody but they jusr don't interfere with matter any how, I live close to barrack and I have army uncle while I even go inside barrack almost everyday to play when I was in Lagos, I enjoyed life there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by naijadrivablog: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
ihitenansa:
Lalasticlala,..this is an important message

ASA, Ihitenansa, Awo Idemili, all in Orsu LGA.

But nwanne, report at your risk o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by EdiskyHarry: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
This is Nigeria, the Number will be always busy, switched off, not reachable. Even if you call and report nothing comes out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by West2019(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
Do anyhow u see any how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
GOFRONT:
Who take Nigerian Military serious these days??

Aiders and Abetters of Kidnappers and Bokoharam??

It is like reporting a thief to a bigger thief...

It is like reporting a kidnapper to those that are Aiding and abetting him...

Some victims of kidnap have stated how the kidnappers jeered at them and said nothing can be done as our forces are assistong then
This is why many just pay Ransome and keep quiet .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by mactoni91(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
You want to report unknown soldiers...
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by sencekompis: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
GREAT GESTURE!!! BUT LOT MORE BEHIND IT SIR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by ihitenansa: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
uridiwan:
so,you are this weak.you want to report army to army.. I pity you .
Am sure u,like I do will want a more efficient professional Nigerian Army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by TI1919(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
What about how and where to report the Police for brutality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by sencekompis: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
GREAT GESTURE!!! BUT LOT MORE BEHIND IT SIR. Hellvete fann Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by seangy4konji: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
Na all this kekera army boys deh oppress up and down...

If ordinary captain that went to NDA and has being promimited from leuitenant to captain handle 50 of them..they will do frog jump from lekki phase one to ajah..not to talk of a major that they are the one major general use for dirty deals...major alone.

Those ones don't have time for civilians at all..they deal big

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Emmanuel226(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
ednut1:
Those found guilty should be sent to sambisa
i stand wit u bro cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Arckella: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
Roger dat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Emmanuel226(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
Joeade1988:
People comments jux dey make me laugh sha, una no knw anything at all. Report at ur own risk
true talk bro ur head dey their angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Emmanuel226(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
so miitary,don dey do yahoo ni,make una jux call dat number see wetin go hapen to una cheesy angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by sylve11: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
Joeade1988:

grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Jaqenhghar: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
MaNyEsq:
Every Nigerian should have this information [phone number] at their finger tip incase you become a victim of soldier brutality.
The problem with you people is that you never learn. Can you name one thing that functions properly in that dump?
Why should this be any different. You are not JJC. You know how things happen and yet you still go arou d believing this will be different. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

The problem with you people is that you never learn. Can you name one thing that functions properly in that dump?
Why should this be any different. You are not JJC. You know how things happen and yet you still go arou d believing this will be different. SMH

True, nothing works in the sh*thole but I am one who believes in giving a benefit of the doubt. If I am disappointed, then I would have a reason to talk sh*t about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by Edyice: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
Many officers will enter trouble grin grin

Hope the numbers are for WhatsApp messenger as well in case of video grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by professore(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
I thought twice before following this thread LOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by TheKingIsHere: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
EmmaFantastic:
Misbehavior of military personnel + abuse of rights of civilians and other people by military personnel, is a common occurrence in Nigeria. But unknown to many people, the Nigerian Arny has a platform for dealing with such issues...
Department of Civil Military Affairs.
In case of any such thing, contact that body.

Here are how you can contact them:

(1) Information/call center:
Dial 193.

(2) Human Rights desk:
..FULL INFORMATION IN THE PICTURE BELOW.

Very useful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by uridiwan(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
ihitenansa:
Am sure u,like I do will want a more efficient professional Nigerian Army
in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by jessysparkles(f): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by BrokenCock: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
I remembered when me and my friend knew one mp boss in Ikeja military cantonment , na that time I know say army pass army , funniest , na the worst and poorest one harassing, the high ranking and educative army don't even have time for civilians at all
u r very right sir. especially those bastard pte boys wey dey cry to run away from real battles. cheap PTE boys wey dey find carmo bandana and dog tag to seize from civilians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by KingAzubuike(f): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
I remembered when me and my friend knew one mp boss in Ikeja military cantonment , na that time I know say army pass army , funniest , na the worst and poorest one harassing, the high ranking and educative army don't even have time for civilians at all
Lol even soldiers dey fear military police.

As for this, reporting or calling any number is just a waste of time.. they won't do anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by AmazingELixir: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
I remembered when me and my friend my friend and I knew one mp boss in Ikeja military cantonment , na that time I know say army pass army , funniest , na the worst and poorest one harassing, the high ranking and educative army don't even have time for civilians at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
abeg this one na one chance bus o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by unuane1(m): 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nice at least this is a step forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers by bigfoot79(m): 11:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
God will bless you for this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) / Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped / Man Breaks His Son's Hand In Ibadan, Sets Him On Fire For Stealing (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.