Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... (7107 Views)

There's A Place In Rivers State Workers Sleep With Harlots On Credit & Pay Later / Was The Lexus Es350 Made For Male Harlots? / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Chubhie: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2019
Ilekokonit:
These scantily clad, tattooed, immoral, shameless and haughty Jezebels are responsible for birthing and raising the next generation.

God help us all as the future looks bleak.
Or perhaps we may start seeing it as norm in the near future and stop attaching importance to it just like our ancestors did when everyone walked in their birthday suits. Yours truly looks forward to that golden future cool

1 Like

Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Esdb3: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2019
Ilekokonit:
These scantily clad, tattooed, immoral, shameless and haughty Jezebels are responsible for birthing and raising the next generation.

what future looks bleak exactly?! The women dressing how they want is why the future looks bleak? The bleakness of the future of your country is because people like you exist. You are worried about how the women dress and not how men are ruling your shitty country.

4 Likes

Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Hisduchess(f): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2019
Ilekokonit:

The truth remains that nudity sells in this confused generation,if you dress decently Dem boys abi Dem girls will automatically label you a hypocrite.if you have a little moral standard you are automatically a hypocrite.this shitty mindset makes even the young teens to be more daring than their mothers.men celebrate this women and that remains the fact.for this our generation, nudity is the new beautiful.Go to Instagram and you'll see all the A list actresses competing on who will show nudity in the name of bikini pictures more.we have lost it.the men too are not excluded cos they too are doing theirs but not as women anyway.in 20yrs to come I doubt if there would still be anything like clothing anymore.the way we are going,in 100yrs clothings will only be seen in museums as artifacts especially the female clothings .its really sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Rilwayne001: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2019
Ilekokonit:

I blame technology for it all though. Most are abusing technology. Especially social media like Instagram. shocked
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2019
franchasng:
Knights of Saint Mulumbas shocked shocked

Don't forget, the world was initially created for men, women only came into the plan to entertain and keep men company, and even their name speaks volume: wo**men grin
grin grin grin Knights?

But in reality women own the world. Call it manipulation if you want but behind every powerful man theres a woman.. Men might be the puppet on the stage. But the woman is the puppeteer. Get a world leader who adores his wife/gf/daughter and watch closely, majority of his descisions may be based on what she likes and dislikes. A mans weakness centers on his libido or ego. A woman that can manipulate either or both....

1 Like

Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
You know any woman can be a hoe housewives, celebrities even gf? is there any sex intercourse men don't pay for?
What kind of man enters willingly into a relationship with a slut?
what of relationships where the female is the sole financial provider? Is the male a gigolo?

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by franchasng: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin grin grin Knights?

But in reality women own the world. Call it manipulation if you want but behind every powerful man theres a woman.. Men might be the puppet on the stage. But the woman is the puppeteer. Get a world leader who adores his wife/gf/daughter and watch closely, majority of his descisions may be based on what she likes and dislikes. A mans weakness centers on his libido or ego. A woman that can manipulate either or both....
honey u are absolutely correct with the bolded.

Especially his daughter, a man can be influenced by his loving daughter to do and undo, I agree.

That was why leaders in Europe and America made the laws empowering women in the 18th centuries, they made those laws to protect their daughters from bad men, not knowing bad women will use it against their sons later cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by franchasng: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2019
Hisduchess:

The truth remains that nudity sells in this confused generation,if you dress decently Dem boys abi Dem girls will automatically label you a hypocrite.if you have a little moral standard you are automatically a hypocrite.this shitty mindset makes even the young teens to be more daring than their mothers.men celebrate this women and that remains the fact.for this our generation, nudity is the new beautiful.Go to Instagram and you'll see all the A list actresses competing on who will show nudity in the name of bikini pictures more.we have lost it.the men too are not excluded cos they too are doing theirs but not as women anyway.in 20yrs to come I doubt if there would still be anything like clothing anymore.the way we are going,in 100yrs clothings will only be seen in museums as artifacts especially the female clothings .its really sad
I wished I could live to see that happen, cos its gonna be so entertaining for the boys to enjoy shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2019
franchasng:
honey u are absolutely correct with the bolded.

Especially his daughter, a man can be influenced by his loving daughter to do and undo, I agree.

That was why leaders in Europe and America made the laws empowering women in the 18th centuries, they made those laws to protect their daughters from bad men, not knowing bad women will use it against their sons later cry
honestly. Although now the roles increasing, even side chics. Lol true but the way men are going, they arent going to take control back soon.
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Sierusvirus(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
You asked who're the one diicking them, which you already know the answer. you like calling someone what you are right?
You don’t need to waste your time with this mad dog looking for a dick to enjoy.

1 Like

Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Sammy555(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
they shouldnt? Sure. But we both know the kind of men that frequent hoe$.

any reasonable, mature, highclassed man wont be caught dead in a slum pumping in and out of a love- peddler. Surely you agree?
although I always admire the maturity in the way you construct your posts/comments, they are way above your age, but I have to ask, why are you always present in every post on romance section? no disrespect, just curious
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 01, 2019
Sammy555:
although I always admire the maturity in the way you construct your posts/comments, they are way above your age, but I have to ask, why are you always present in every post on romance section? no disrespect, just curious
thanks. I guess its my hormones. wink
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by tredoll(f): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hey! Welcome to campuslifetv, we are here to entertain, educate and inspire you with the best memes, scholarships, trending events on campus and more. You definitely won't regret it!https:///2348114487026?text=Hello%20my%20name%20is
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by lukui: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
apart from pvssy, is there any other thing that a woman has to offer

just imagine after sleeping with all the men in the street, she will still be calling her thing private part!!!!

#Godsaveus!!!! grin grin grin
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Originalsly: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ilekokonit:

Why say such about your sister?.... or she is special?...none of the above?
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
What kind of man enters willingly into a relationship with a slut?
what of relationships where the female is the sole financial provider? Is the male a gigolo?
Are you a financial provider?
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Sammy555(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
thanks. I guess its my hormones. wink
lol okay then
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
These type of women have always been around, their numbers grow naturally with population increase.
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Are you a financial provider?
not really. My ex wasnt the kind of guy to take money from a girl. And i personally hate to take money from a guy. So if we get anything for each other, apart from a gift. Maybe we each need a favour. He was working in a barbing saloon. Im okay financially. I get a monthly allowance. But im an indoors person. So i might ask him to help me purchase an item. But either way, we would always pay back. He does because i would insist. And i pay because well i insist. He was struggling.

when we broke up it was clean. I couldnt hold him for sex. He couldnt hold me for money either. Win win.
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
not really. My ex wasnt the kind of guy to take money from a girl. And i personally hate to take money from a guy. So if we get anything for each other, apart from a gift. Maybe we each need a favour. He was working in a barbing saloon. Im okay financially. I get a monthly allowance. But im an indoors person. So i might ask him to help me purchase an item. But either way, we would always pay back. He does because i would insist. And i pay because well i insist. He was struggling.

when we broke up it was clean. I couldnt hold him for sex. He couldnt hold me for money either. Win win.
Almost every girl on nairaland has posted this same thing.
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Almost every girl on nairaland has posted this same thing.
Its not compulsory for you to believe. The truth will always be the truth.
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Ugosample(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Brotha OP, read your holybook to understand that these biatches have been around since biblical times.

Stop blaming the wrong people for today's world issues.

help me tell em o
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Ugosample(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
distributeinc:
These type of women have always been around, their numbers grow naturally with population increase.

exactly
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Ugosample(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin grin grin Knights?

this post is very very hilarious.... tongue
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by cooooooks(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
Even the so called holy women are not raising holy sons.

A friend of mine always talks down about the pastor's messages because the pastor's son keeps sending her dick pics.

Blackivy27:
Lame writeup.
if the women are harlots what are the so called "righteous men?
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ugosample:

this post is very very hilarious.... tongue
depends on how you view it. But women are manipulative. Men are easily manipulated.

1 Like

Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
cooooooks:
Even the so called holy women are not raising holy sons.

A friend of mine always talks down about the pastor's messages because the pastor's son keeps sending her dick pics.

children of pastors? They generally tend to be... I guess its cause of the spiritual/moral restraints. But when they get the oppourtunity to misbehave they MISBEHAVE. Had classmates, when the class gathered round to play, truth or dare, you would know them..
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Ugosample(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
depends on how you view it. But women are manipulative. Men are easily manipulated.

not exactly so...

women who really love their men are easily manipulated by their men cheesy cheesy

so it's a case of what the man /woman in question is to you

that determine how well manipulated you will be
As a man

or as a woman cheesy grin

A good number of women dont really feel the man they with

the one that they really love
if the guy is a snake
her life is finished cheesy

that was the angle I was looking from
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ugosample:

not exactly so...

women who really love their men are easily manipulated by their men cheesy cheesy

so it's a case of what the man /woman in question is to you

that determine how well manipulated you will be
As a man

or as a woman cheesy grin

A good number of women dont really feel the man they with

the one that they really love
if the guy is a snake
her life is finished cheesy

that was the angle I was looking from
Men manipulate women to enter a relationship with her. Or seduce insecure women to get cash. Women manipulate for a mirad of reasons.
A man manipulating on a woman is more obvious than a woman doing it. If a man is manipulating me i would know but might be too lonely or insecure to act on it. A woman will do the same thing while skillfully allowing the man feel he's the one in control.
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Ugosample(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
Men manipulate women to enter a relationship with her. Or seduce insecure women to get cash. Women manipulate for a mirad of reasons.
A man manipulating on a woman is more obvious than a woman doing it. If a man is manipulating me i would know but might be too lonely or insecure to act on it. A woman will do the same thing while skillfully allowing the man feel he's the one in control.

many times
when a woman is hooked on the guy
And really loves him

she is manipulated easily
And she does not know
or will not even see it

I know what I'm sayin

I'm not proud to say it...

But I have been a perpetrator of such
so I know
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ugosample:

many times
when a woman is hooked on the guy
And really loves him

she is manipulated easily
And she does not know
or will not even see it

I know what I'm sayin

I'm not proud to say it...

But I have been a perpetrator of such
so I know
To have sex with her, right. A woman will manipulate a man to kill an ant. Women do it for variour reasons. To build a house for her parents to destroying her enemies. From the beginning of time. All the european queens and mistress to the side chics destroying homes. A man wants something, he works for it. A woman wants something, she gets a man to work for it.
Re: The World Is Raising A New Breed Of Harlots And Calling Them Women......... by Ugosample(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
To have sex with her, right. A woman will manipulate a man to kill an ant. Women do it for variour reasons. To build a house for her parents to destroying her enemies. From the beginning of time. All the european queens and mistress to the side chics destroying homes. A man wants something, he works for it. A woman wants something, she gets a man to work for it.

no be sex.......

it was things more serious

I'm not proud to say it lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

let's say it was a family wrecking move

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Has A Very Bad Past (pictures) / Natural Ways To Boost Your Sex Drive / Attempt This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.