Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club (37103 Views)

Between England Legend, Gary Lineker And Manchester City Twitter Handler / LOL!! Stoke City Twitter Account Mocks Man Utd Coach Jose Mourinho Tactics / Kylian Mbappe Gives Details About Trial With Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Adeoludt(m): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Good
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Shezkid: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ekakamba:
Nicca just wasted retweets, why didn't he do same for any club in EPL or Championship? grin tongue

All the best sha.

Cork is having a bad season.. Check the past 5 seasons ...

1 Like

Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by safarigirl(f): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
This should make for good conversation on the training grounds

Player 1: So, how'd you get in mate?

Player 2: I've been at the Academy since I was a kid

Richard: I got 50k retweets and earned a free trial.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
congratulations bro
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Ekakamba: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
I understand. Just wished it was an EPL club.
Shezkid:

Cork is having a bad season.. Check the past 5 seasons ...
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by tck2000(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
I would arrange something like this for myself when i'm ready to play.
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Shezkid: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ekakamba:
I understand. Just wished it was an EPL club.

They won't even reply the tweet sef grin
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by okeniti: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Damien Duff started from Irish League. A promising left back called Ayman Ben Mohammed started his career in Irish League and is a CAF Champions League holder. Many ways to skin a cat as they say.

Ekakamba:
Nicca just wasted retweets, why didn't he do same for any club in EPL or Championship? grin tongue

All the best sha.
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Goalnaldo(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
His name can be fused together to get the name of another player. Who is that player?
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by frankobinna(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
dhardline:
Free advert for the club too wink
It's a win win

Goal Goal
Game
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
Goalnaldo:
His name can be fused together to get the name of another player. Who is that player?

You mean Richarlison?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
Dude just got his fledgling career a launching pad. It's left to him to fill in the gap. If he doesn't get in at Cork. He might get Finn Harps, Sligo or one of the other teams. Depends on who else might be watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Orpe7(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
Cock n Bull FC
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by oladele239(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
Thought d club was for players with with big cocks cool
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Orpe7(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
Cock* n Bull FC
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by youngcash99(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
Amuocha:
Nice but Cork City FC sef
wetin do cork City abeg?

2 Likes

Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Draught: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
The fact that Cork city takes recommendations via twitter to observe a player describes their recruitment status in a nutshell.
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
Goalnaldo:
richarlison Everton

1 Like

Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by martins21: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nice one.I pray he finally makes it to EPL
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Nostradamus: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Amuocha:
better pass naija league!!

At least,half loaf is always better than none.
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Goalnaldo(m): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
mansakhalifa:
Dude just got his fledgling career a launching pad. It's left to him to fill in the gap. If he doesn't get in at Cork. He might get Finn Harps, Sligo or one of the other teams. Depends on who else might be watching.
you dey play bet aswear
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
Goalnaldo:
you dey play bet aswear

Me? No. But there is a story behind this. One I will divulge in the coming days smiley
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by nicepoker101(m): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
12345baba:
Na penis fc remain
And FC pussy grin
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by crackhouse(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
Amuocha:
sounds like where they sell cork. Mrcork will know better.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by naijadrivablog: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
BonkoINC:
When God dey ontop your matter ☺️�

I tell you, even my clock will work without battery.

Even Cork City wasn't expecting the result. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by omocalabar(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
Am proud to be one of the retweeters
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by daben1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
I must do my own o
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Allisonrichy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
Thanks everyone
I appreciate
Everyone who retweeted
God won’t stop blessing you

7 Likes

Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by seangy4konji: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
You don Japa for buhari be DAT.

God don answer ur call

U for sell gala u go tire

1 Like

Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by daben1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
which club go answer me oo
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by daben1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Allisonrichy:
Thanks everyone
I appreciate
Everyone who retweeted
God won’t stop blessing you
one day, we go see you for epl, I Dey wait for God too
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Deejaygold(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
drips8:
The power of social media and its users
Yes o, others use internet in the wrong way, but this guy just utilize this good effect

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG / Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) / Transfer - Marseille Break Silence On Signing Ronaldo From Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.