Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club (37102 Views)

Between England Legend, Gary Lineker And Manchester City Twitter Handler / LOL!! Stoke City Twitter Account Mocks Man Utd Coach Jose Mourinho Tactics / Kylian Mbappe Gives Details About Trial With Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by lollybizzu(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
safarigirl:
This should make for good conversation on the training grounds

Player 1: So, how'd you get in mate?

Player 2: I've been at the Academy since I was a kid

Richard: I got 50k retweets and earned a free trial.
Must he talk talk about the 50k rt shit lipsrsealed
He can just ignore that part.
Wisdom is very profitable to direct.
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by stagger: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ekakamba:
Nicca just wasted retweets, why didn't he do same for any club in EPL or Championship? grin tongue

All the best sha.

A certain Didier Drogba was playing for Guingamp when word about his prowess began to spread. Then came Olympique Marseille who incidentally were playing in the Champions League. They eventually ended up runners-up in the UEFA Cup Final from where Chelsea came calling.

The rest as they say is history. It is not always the best to start from a huge pedestal where you will be swallowed by big fish earlier on. Kelechi Iheanacho is finding this out the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by hadjipapiey(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
Yea.. I'm happy I'm one in his success journey. Saw it when it was 24k or so.. retweeted too and all hope seem lost in my head. But hey, this is Powerful social media where anything is possible.

Good luck lad!
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by hadjipapiey(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
Yea.. I'm happy I'm one in his success journey. Saw it when it was 24k or so.. retweeted too and all hope seem lost in my head. But hey, this is Powerful social media where anything is possible.

Good luck lad!

1 Like

Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by hadjipapiey(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2019

Good luck lad! cheesy
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Gadafii:
Nigerians on Twitter are the most United group of people,they are savages to some extent,in situations like this they always come out supportive

Ever since I opened Twitter account,I dey hardly enter IG cheesy

I tell you...IG is populated by olosho..Twitter is all about intellectual people and those who has something to offer... my IG account had been unopened for like 2 years now...though it was opened in 2011..Twitter is the bomb.. I.love it more
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Focusmind: 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
He should declare his true age. No falsification in his documentation or else na Ryanair go bring am back.
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
Awww, that's awesome.
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Kingkun69(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ekakamba:
Nicca just wasted retweets, why didn't he do same for any club in EPL or Championship? grin tongue

All the best sha.
person go start somewhere nau or you think trail for all those teams easy even championship sef no be fifa 19 them dey play was a very smart choice sha from him
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by deltateam: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
dhardline:
Free advert for the club too wink
It's a win win

Cork city wey dey fight relegation. Anyway it's a stepping stone.
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Ekakamba: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
stagger:

A certain Didier Drogba was playing for Guingamp when word about his prowess began to spread. Then came Olympique Marseille who incidentally were playing in the Champions League. They eventually ended up runners-up in the UEFA Cup Final from where Chelsea came calling.

The rest as they say is history. It is not always the best to start from a huge pedestal where you will be swallowed by big fish earlier on. Kelechi Iheanacho is finding this out the hard way.
At the bolded. cool cool cool
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
BonkoINC:
When God dey ontop your matter ☺️�

Cork city FC is actually among the best FC over here .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Femeto: 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
It's 1 thing to get a trial it's another to be able to sponsor the journey.

1 Like

Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:49am On Sep 01, 2019
Draught:
The fact that Cork city takes recommendations via twitter to observe a player describes their recruitment status in a nutshell.
common it's a amazing story de Neva thought the guy could get 50k retweet... don't guys get job thru tweeter...nawa for u
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:54am On Sep 01, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

I tell you...IG is populated by olosho..Twitter is all about intellectual people and those who has something to offer... my IG account had been unopened for like 2 years now...though it was opened in 2011..Twitter is the bomb.. I.love it more
I tel u this guy life might change for good I mean... I wish naija clubs can improve their media presence too... imagine Enyimba or rangers giving a chap trial via tweeter
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by owoblowsoon: 1:06am On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by romenna: 7:25am On Sep 01, 2019
Ekakamba:

All the best sha.
u r a negative minded person.
U took ur time n data to bring us info to show that cork city fc is not performing well abi? Wat do u want us to do wit ur smelly info?
Anytin to leave naija is OK.
God punish u for trying to look down on his move to cork city fc.
He can actually be d one God has destined to change d fortune of dat club.
U short sighted dimwit
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by showafrica(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2019
Amuocha:
Nice but Cork City FC sef

Lol, he should just play like mad dog, help cork city come out from league 10 to championship at least
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by MilesLamar(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Congratulations...when I saw that post on twitter.

It was just at 9k Retweets....I had no other option but to Retweet for the guy... Happy he finally made it

when I saw it, it was on 2k retweets fa.. surprised he got 50k that quick

1 Like

Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Ekakamba: 11:42am On Sep 01, 2019
romenna:
u r a negative minded person.
U took ur time n data to bring us info to show that cork city fc is not performing well abi? Wat do u want us to do wit ur smelly info?
Anytin to leave naija is OK.
God punish u for trying to look down on his move to cork city fc.
He can actually be d one God has destined to change d fortune of dat club.
U short sighted dimwit
@ the bolded.
Lol..
Awon nicca without ligit/9-5 job/good source of income. grin tongue
Follow Libya route na. grin grin grin

Your shallow mind should have let your empty brain knew that I wished the nicca well; like getting a trial in a Championship or EPL club?

Frustration leads to depression homie, I ain't the cause of your frustrations. Chill ko yaro. grin tongue
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by NomzyJust(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
The feeling you get when you do good is therapeutic. I'm happy I retweeted. Go and make your family and friends proud boy. Up Naija!
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Silverman42(m): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dude, should quickly delete those homophobic posts he made in the past on twitter. These guys (Europeans) don't take kindly to that sort of talk.
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Insectkiller: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
Just be a good boy..

We shall hear ur name, say AMEN!!
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:02am On Sep 02, 2019
MilesLamar:

when I saw it, it was on 2k retweets fa.. surprised he got 50k that quick

That's how God actually works... He is so lucky we really turned up for him.

I wish him all the Best

1 Like

Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by baratech: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Very nice
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by Wisdompays: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Congratulations to my fellow footballer, I will meet you very soon in Europe, mostly in EPL . Stay full Focus to your game.
GOD will open more doors for you.
Re: Richard Alison And Cork City: Twitter Helps Footballer Get Free Trial With Club by tck2000(m): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2020
Allisonrichy:
Thanks everyone I appreciate Everyone who retweeted God won’t stop blessing you
So how did it go?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG / Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) / Transfer - Marseille Break Silence On Signing Ronaldo From Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.