Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

This Got Me Laughing.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Got Me Laughing.... (1110 Views)

24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" / This Got Me Emotional - Screen Shots / Our Girls, Make Una Suffri Now. This Got Me Laughing. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Got Me Laughing.... by carter009(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
? ? ? ?

1 Like

Re: This Got Me Laughing.... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
that's the fucking truth
Re: This Got Me Laughing.... by fillipelobos: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
Naaaa
Re: This Got Me Laughing.... by BBBmall25: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ambiquous. Still Subject To Debate
Re: This Got Me Laughing.... by nlPoster: 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Another anti-woman thread.

What is wrong with you people?

Why are you so miserable?
Re: This Got Me Laughing.... by carter009(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
There's nothing wrong with me and am not miserable maybe you are.
nairalandposter:
Another anti-woman thread.

What is wrong with you people?

Why are you so miserable?
Re: This Got Me Laughing.... by skyhighweb(m): 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
it should be spouse

1 Like

Re: This Got Me Laughing.... by nlPoster: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
carter009:
There's nothing wrong with me and am not miserable maybe you are.

How are you not miserable when YOUR LIFE REVOLVES AROUND WOMEN and you're never happy unless you're opening threads to discuss and badmouth them!

DUH!
Re: This Got Me Laughing.... by carter009(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lol, am not miserable, maybe you and your family are, plz fvuk off, don't have time for miserable fools like like you.
nairalandposter:

How are you not miserable when YOUR LIFE REVOLVES AROUND WOMEN and you're never happy unless you're opening threads to discuss and badmouth them!

DUH!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Attacked By 3 Women For Sleeping With Taxi Driver / What Surprise Package Do You Have For Your Partner This Valentine? / Trusted Tip To Punish Your Girlfriend If She Wrong You. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.