Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police (38350 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / 'Fever' Video: Toke Makinwa Reacts After Watching Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Romance / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by 1Sharon(f): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
popcykaylah:
Aunty toke we know say your marriage don fail and you fail to keep a man,we can manage to have an overbleached,frustrated woman like you around but [b]we can’t have a guy running around with a dick in a woman’s dress around.. they should pack all of them [/b]there .. fucckknnn homos

Did you feel the same way with fornicators?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by Lafortunado: 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
[/b]
Chubhie:
The police gave reasons that they acted based on Intel. Let's allow them do their job and continue to keep our great country safe like they've been aggressively dealing with boko haram.

[b]Bobrisky maybe using the birthday as a front to overthrow buhari and our ancestral natural order

I yaff die grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
BOB AND TOKE ARE THE REASONS WHY NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE SENSELESS AND LAZY
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by 1Sharon(f): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Donjazzy12:
keep defending your constituency

Which bloody constituency?
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by Mizwisdom(f): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
If he has had a sex change then he's not a homosexual
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by 1Sharon(f): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Mizwisdom:
if hr has had a sex change then he's not a homosexual

Yes he is.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by seanjy4konji: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
na true..

has d same man ver spoken out about senseless killing of innocentt people by sars very event all over nigeria?no..cos it did not hapen to his child.

that same energy he used,(he goes on the net o has someone who does)could b used to correct and have those policee people be sen to jaail..

i epeat bob is not our problem..i dont think he has one anything wrrong to warrant shutting down the event..its bullying and oppresion..

cant be done anywhere else in the world where there is law and good governance..

only in this zoo.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by Mizwisdom(f): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Yes he is.

She's now a woman with vaagina & breast, how is she a man?
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by 1Sharon(f): 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Mizwisdom:

She's now a woman with vaagina & breast, how is she a man?

Are you being sarcastic? Does all that change his DNA?
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by femi4: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Bob is actually Risky

Thought he said he have connections grin
shocked

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by Mizwisdom(f): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Are you being sarcastic? Does all that change his DNA?

DNA doesn't show male or female gender. He no longer has a prik, how can he still be a man? all his pictures show breast (fully formed), I don't like gays but if he doesn't have male organ he's not a man

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by nicepoker101(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
1Sharon:

How??
Why is the police after him.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by 1Sharon(f): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
Mizwisdom:

DNA doesn't show male or female gender. He no longer has a prik, how can he still be a man? all his pictures show breast (fully formed), I don't like gays but if he doesn't have male organ he's not a man

Well, DNA will show his sex which will still remain Male. All the additions don't matter.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by 1Sharon(f): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
nicepoker101:
Why is the police after him.

Because they are homophobic and arrest what they don't understand
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
it is good they shut it down,if not many homosexualist would have been there,afterall what he is doing is not right.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
The police should have done this long ago. I wonder why he is still moving freely as a she- male
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by Sniper101(m): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sucremamito1:
oya na,as na u create am

Make Bob go North go live his lifestyle for only 2weeks
Make we see if he go fit return to the South alive or in a body bag.

Southerners parade themselves as Christians yet most of em Christians in the South are condoning this silly act Bobrisky have been showcasing.

...Let the Northerners deal with Bobrisky since the Southerners have decided to turn a blind eye to Bob's folly.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by Minjim: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
yanabasee:
Very anyhow person..... If truly we have laws to guide us..... we'll honor to homosexual law...

This dude needs to be knocked down on the street... with stones....

That dude isn't gay!

He's just using it to make money
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
Brainless?? Yeah
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by MNDY(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
emae009:
sense is really far from most Nigerians despite their social status. What connects Nigerian leaders with Bob?? Is it the Presidency or the National assembly or the Governors forum or the Judiciary that asked for the venue to be shut down. The police acted on an order from someone instead of them to find out who, they are calling Nigerian leaders. smh

No mind dem. He actually quarrelled with a certain boss of National Council of Arts and Culture and he could be responsible for what happened.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by shogsman(m): 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
This celebrities are a bunch of dumb hypocrites,how many times have this prostitut£ speak against police brutality.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by BrokenCock: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=yanabasee post=81800254]Very anyhow person..... If truly we have laws to guide us..... we'll honor to homosexual law...

This dude needs to be knocked down on the street... with stones....[/quote]i don see finally see better comment jare cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by godofuck231: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
One of bubus best accomplishments, stopping a bob radioactive risk
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Because they are homophobic and arrest what they don't understand
Having failed to address the security situation in the country they are busy chasing those they should be protecting in the hope of extortion.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by Americanboy35: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
Online keyboard warriors everywhere
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by shineeye1: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
Co-travellers with the so-called Risky may have their lousy say but the vast majority of sane people and governments will have their way to sanitize society.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by candygist: 12:15am On Sep 02, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Nigerians dingbats are bloody hypocrites, they hate on Bob because they have nothing better to do with their miserable lives, useless Nigerian police with zero senses undecided

Why ranting here on Nairaland. Kindly work into a police station in your area and vent your anger.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by donkci: 1:37am On Sep 02, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Nigerians dingbats are bloody hypocrites, they hate on Bob because they have nothing better to do with their miserable lives, useless Nigerian police with zero senses only Gays will have sympathy for him mctcheww. undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by donkci: 1:39am On Sep 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

He doesn't have breast,he wears rubber breast n he has pennis ok
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by donkci: 1:43am On Sep 02, 2019
1Sharon:

Did you feel the same way with fornicators?

Toke matinee is always trying to be relevant,she herself has her own problems. A woman who goes around sleeping wit married rich men for money,is she not a harlot ?
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police by uchennaq(m): 6:55am On Sep 02, 2019
Haha!! I can see that my post was removed here because I have exposed their evil act. I fear even some people managing this Nairaland. Homosexuality is evil, that is why a native doctor will give you the task of sleeping with your follow man. Most Nigerian politicians indulge in this demonic act with young men after enticing them with money thereby taking their destiny and making their juju stronger. Common practise in Edo State. If you know this one, do you know the other one. Bob is an evil person that shouldn't be allowed to act as a role model for young Nigerians. The Evil that men do lives with them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married / Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.