Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party (69045 Views)

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment / Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by WonderManly(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Gossipninja:
Bobrisky breaks silence after his birthday party was crashed by Police officers in Lagos.

The popular Nigerian cross-dresser Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky was said to be on the run after police shutdown the venue of his birthday party in Lekki, Lagos.

Sharing a video on his Snapchat, he wrote;
"I'm a hard rock, nothing can break me.. Love you'll.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/bobrisky-breaks-silence-after-police-shut-down-venue-video/

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by 9jaBloke: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Why u no face them

1 Like

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by wonlasewonimi: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
There are so many kidnappers going on rampage in Nigeria completing their deals with hefty ransoms but our very efficient police service think the priority is to obstruct a daft cross dressers party..

3 Likes

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
I thought he wanted to blast them and then go ahead to tell us how he roll with their boss(IGP), see dis yeye tin dn turn motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by gabsmilez(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
Gossipninja:
Bobrisky breaks silence after his birthday party was crashed by Police officers in Lagos.

The popular Nigerian cross-dresser Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky was said to be on the run after police shutdown the venue of his birthday party in Lekki, Lagos.

Sharing a video on his Snapchat, he wrote;
"I'm a hard rock, nothing can break me.. Love you'll.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/bobrisky-breaks-silence-after-police-shut-down-venue-video/

see this female man oo
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by Shanghai80: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
His in pain.

1 Like

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by ayanleye12(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Op self mad is it he or she?!... grin grin
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by mamajj17(f): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
jamesope04:
He ran 440?

U see am? Mr. REPORTER grin grin grin
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by rockafela(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Coward, come out from your hiding and hard rock na, oloshi

1 Like

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by Payperboii(m): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
KankOfLife:
Unam Ikot!
ado idaad
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by Nanop1: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
yanabasee:
A very confused homosapien.....

Shim can't be a homosapien bro.. Sapiens are wise...Shim na homo habilis d ape man..
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by angelamina(f): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
KankOfLife:
Unam Ikot!
no be small my brother

1 Like

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by IYANGBALI: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
What is under him/Her? Is it pussy or prick or boat of them are there?
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by rockafela(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
IYANGBALI:
What is under him/Her? Is it pussy or prick or boat of them are there?
big prick bros
Fact is that Bobrisky boy is mentally unstable.

3 Likes

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by IYANGBALI: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
rockafela:
big prick bros
Fact is that Bobrisky boy is mentally unstable.
big prick? Have you sin it before?

2 Likes

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by jamesope04(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
mamajj17:

U see am? Mr. REPORTER grin grin grin
Na ask I dey ask too when the op say he was on the run

1 Like

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by semyman: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Illiterate
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by baratech: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nanop1:

Shim can't be a homosapien bro.. Sapiens are wise...Shim na homo habilis d ape man..

Lolzzz.... More like homo africanus
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by suremanpatriot: 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
Why are you ppl even promotin this disgusting imbicile of a guy. He should go away to shit hole he belongs. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by rockafela(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
IYANGBALI:
big prick? Have you sin it before?
see question, na wetin male de get ?? Na vj?

2 Likes

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by Kennyxton: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
So this bobrisky is happy with this his conditionNwokeNwanyi

Ike gwuru
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by citruslimited(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
I still ask myself what kind of human being is "he"
I can still see a man and nothing else !
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by Jeposky(m): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
ayanleye12:
Op self mad is it he or she?!... grin grin

You notice am too?!

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by DuMebi1030: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
Truthbites:
I don't want to comment cos I care less. Sleep de my eyes
e pain am
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by mechanics(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
He should have stayed if he knows what he was doing was right.

1 Like

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by obentenyson(m): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
the guy went to hide on Instagram.. no worry them go soon find you there and arrest your gay ass online..... hey naija police, your goat is on Instagram hiding...

1 Like

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by Aboki11(m): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
I think say Bobo-Risky talk say him be rock and before now sef, I think he said somebody was too small for him because he roll with his bosses grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
jamesope04:
He ran 440?

Even ran out the man in him..

No more cat walk or ladies kinda race with hands on the breast

1 Like

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by Samanza89: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
KankOfLife:
Unam Ikot!

Lol...Da Uso yak ado light...

1 Like

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by seunmohmoh(f): 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
Didinri... You for stay na
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by ehmmy11(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
festacman:
I am sincerely sorry for Bobrisky for massive losses he would incurr as a result of the regulatory disruption of his elaborately planned birthday party.

However, it is important to state that Bobrisky brought this upon himself. Firstly, rudely telling off the DG of National Council for Arts and Culture, the highly respected Yoruba elite and high chief, Otunba Olusegun Runsewe was very ill-advised. Secondly, haughtily mocking the eminent official of the Federal Government that he, Bobrisky rolled with "his bosses" was a dangerous insinuation that certain topshots in the Federal Government sleep with him. I have a strong feeling that disrupting Bobrisky's party was a way of killing this insinuation and putting him where he belongs.

Bobrisky carelessly pushed his luck too far by taking things for granted and shattering the FRAGILE TOLERANCE she enjoyed and rode on to build the Bobrisky brand over the years. Now, the future looks bleak not only for Bobrisky brand but for any such of such brand in making.
take your shitty respect and shove it where the sun never shines.. That's how they bowed for foolish elders and landed in this mess called a country.. Nigerians must have sense by force

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger / Alexx Ekubo Goes Shirtless, Under Fire Over “Indecent Exposure” (Photo) / "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.