Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party (69044 Views)

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment / Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by ebuka440: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2019
Bobrisky is useme nkpo.
KankOfLife:
Unam Ikot!
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by Blissbath(f): 11:06am On Sep 01, 2019
Hmmm...dis guy
Gossipninja:
Bobrisky breaks silence after his birthday party was crashed by Police officers in Lagos.

The popular Nigerian cross-dresser Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky was said to be on the run after police shutdown the venue of his birthday party in Lekki, Lagos.

Sharing a video on his Snapchat, he wrote;
"I'm a hard rock, nothing can break me.. Love you'll.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/bobrisky-breaks-silence-after-police-shut-down-venue-video/

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by Aboki11(m): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
ehmmy11:
Read and comprehend it is very important ..Elders not leaders
Elder still not your mate bro. I am not against critic but insult. My grand father did say, tell someone the truth but don't insult him. And I so much love those his words. Respect point though

1 Like

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
You are a desperate idiot...seems you are deluded.
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Nigeria police force and their busy body....wetin concern dem with bobrisky party.
He is breaking the statutes against homosexuality or promoting it, the Police can't just watch him break the laws, even though he entertains you vain lot cheesy
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by AmazingELixir: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
distributeinc:

He is breaking the statutes against homosexuality or promoting it, the Police can't just watch him break the laws, even though he entertains you vain lot cheesy

Enlighten me on what exact statute(s) he has breached or violated, the last time I checked Bobrisky is a cross dresser and not in the LGBT class that is unless ofcourse you can prove otherwise.

Our priorities as a people keep deviating from things that count to mediocrity, our laws explicitly spelt out what constitutes a minor but certain persons for whatever reasons take such minors as wives and yet the socalled enforcers look the other way, our laws also guarantees freedom of association which bobrisky is entitled but has wittingly or unwittingly been violated.

If you have their ears tell them to leave Bobrisky out of their madness ooh.
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by ayo2pec(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
God save the beast from self destruction
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Enlighten me on what exact statute(s) he has breached or violated, the last time I checked Bobrisky is a cross dresser and not in the LGBT class that is unless ofcourse you can prove otherwise.

Our priorities as a people keep deviating from things that count to mediocrity, our laws explicitly spelt out what constitutes a minor but certain persons for whatever reasons take such minors as wives and yet the socalled enforcers look the other way, our laws also guarantees freedom of association which bobrisky is entitled but has wittingly or unwittingly been violated.

If you have their ears tell them to leave Bobrisky out of their madness ooh.
It does not matter, whether you break heavy laws or light laws, the Police is mandated to uphold all laws. He brags openly of having male lovers, tucks up his chest...all those things can be used against him in the law court. My concern is the bad influence he has on kids.
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by Viiictor10(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
I am confused, should I use he for her or her for him
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by ehmmy11(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
Aboki11:
Elder still not your mate bro. I am not against critic but insult. My grand father did say, tell someone the truth but don't insult him. And I so much love those his words. Respect point though
okay sir you will be fine
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2019
NoRetreat:
is he as hard as Peter who was in severe pain?

Lwkmd... If you ask me na who I go ask bro.

The matter Wey you see so...e heavy for mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by Okudiover(m): 4:16am On Sep 03, 2019
distributeinc:

Have the police charged him (or her) to court for having same sex relations as being peessumed by many? If that is what they have in mind do they possess the requisite proof? If they charge him for being a cross dresser how are the charges going to stick? Since there are yet no laws against that existing in Nigeria at the time of his arrest.

When Buhari's junta jailed fela for 5 years in 1984, the charge wasn't for being critical of gunment..... sorry government but for currency trafficking. Currency trafficking in the sense that they found a few undeclared pounds in his possession on his return from a UK tour. He was tried by a military tribunal not a civilian court. In a civilian court any judge would give him an aquittal on grounds that the undisclosure was an oversight as the money (just a few paltry pounds) was not sufficient to warrant a weighty sentence on a first time offender and probably issue a warning and a fine at the very most. In other words the police better come up with legal reasons to doing what they did. It is not enough for me that they dance on populist tunes to arrest bob di kwa risky however disagreeable his methods maybe to most people.

#copied
Re: 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 03, 2019
Okudiover:

Have the police charged him (or her) to court for having same sex relations as being peessumed by many? If that is what they have in mind do they possess the requisite proof? If they charge him for being a cross dresser how are the charges going to stick? Since there are yet no laws against that existing in Nigeria at the time of his arrest.

When Buhari's junta jailed fela for 5 years in 1984, the charge wasn't for being critical of gunment..... sorry government but for currency trafficking. Currency trafficking in the sense that they found a few undeclared pounds in his possession on his return from a UK tour. He was tried by a military tribunal not a civilian court. In a civilian court any judge would give him an aquittal on grounds that the undisclosure was an oversight as the money (just a few paltry pounds) was not sufficient to warrant a weighty sentence on a first time offender and probably issue a warning and a fine at the very most. In other words the police better come up with legal reasons to doing what they did. It is not enough for me that they dance on populist tunes to arrest bob di kwa risky however disagreeable his methods maybe to most people.

#copied
He made statements and did videos that can be used in court against him, am sure you heard and seen some. Whatever one says or does can be used against him in court. When someone says he has a boyfriend, he is pregnant etc...what is he implying, a good lawyer will nail him. This is a conservative nation,our laws and traditions frown at such disgusting acts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger / Alexx Ekubo Goes Shirtless, Under Fire Over “Indecent Exposure” (Photo) / "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.