Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu (22814 Views)

APC Reveals Primaries Method For Kogi 2019 Governorship Election / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by sylve11: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2019
RolexOfGeneva:

Some of u smoke weed b4 coming online and it's because of people like you we are where we are today. TUEHHH

they are on his payroll............ sad cool

2 Likes

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Trex4(m): 7:39am On Sep 01, 2019
miniziter:
were talking of a national leader here. The only national leader you people have is that of IPOB
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by bubblesng(m): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2019
[sup][/sup] never you bring this 2 to the table again in your life
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by hush15: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
as for KOGI state I cant say but if its Bayelsa I know then BAT is dreaming.....let him just wake up

He said it because they will do the usual. Intimidate and rig

1 Like

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Kento4ken: 7:58am On Sep 01, 2019
I belive u jagaban we don tire 4 PDP.
AFi C all the way..
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2019
APC does not deserve that state as they failed to kick out Yahaya Bello in the primaries

Now it is a devil and deep blue sea matter. Who will pep ultimately field? Probably Dino Melaiye, a loud mouthed noisemaker who pretends to be a man of the people while flaunting fleets of replica cars on social media

2 Likes

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by omlueh(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2019
Both of them are Drugs Warlord 100% Certain.
ChiefkeefGB4:

A former drug lord in Chicago cannot be President of Nigeria. Oshiomhole has a N40 billion corruption petition against him by Bishop Ochei EFCC is refusing to investigate.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by omlueh(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2019
Both of them are Drugs Warlord 100% Certain.
Skelewu:
The two men in the picture below are two of the ugliest and most hideous men in the Nigerian political scene.

1 Like

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Ahmed5891(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2019
Bello we know in Kogi 4+4 Advocate GYB is coming back.......
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by jrusky(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2019
Bayelwhat Tinubu pls just hold your peace we all know you are electorate rigging machine but on Bayelsa Mr you have failed.

So you want to extend your authority to SS by force bah If Bayelsa fall for these they they are finish.

You Tinubu formulate hell of lies against Jonathan and be one of the major actor to booted him out of power unexpectedly and now you want that same Jonathan to vote your evil party to their government house bah You ďey sick for head.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by azikiweironsi(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2019
Deejaygold:
Like for Dino Melaye and Share for Yeye Bello
They have started again. The same way they did to that man taking refuge in Dubai and still searching for his victory in a server. grin grin I pity Dino

2 Likes

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by huptin(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2019
Opolo eye no be open eye!
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Olorunnim: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2019
Rootprof:
Only God can decide our leaders and only him knows who will see tomorrow. Till then let's keep hoping for the best.

To all kogites your future is in your hands don't sell it always remember the past few years, this one that una turn ordinary primary election to market place. Make una use ur head well.
They would still sell their Votes, they're fools 30+months salary unpaid let 5k come now they'll forget it.

2 Likes

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by mudiana(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2019
I wish I can see Tinubu ryt now, I will spit in his face. Another 4 years of suffering for kogi people. Wicked politicians.

1 Like

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Mrmart(f): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2019
God punish you entire generation for this comment of yours. Hopeless creature

1 Like

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by teejona(m): 9:33am On Sep 01, 2019
MediaGuru36:
National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu has expressed confidence that his party would win the 2019 Kogi and Bayelsa states gubernatorial elections, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that the former governor of Lagos State made the declaration while speaking at the birthday party of High Chief David Edebiri, a chieftain of the APC, in Benin City, on Saturday.

“I expect nothing less than victory in Kogi and Bayelsa States. Who is the other party?”, he said.

On complaints that Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State has not done well for his people to win a second term, the APC national leader said there is no democracy without complaints.

“If you don’t have complaints in politics, then there is no democracy so we only pay attention to the noise in the market because we have so many apples, oranges and various fruits of different character but there is one thing that is consistent”, he said.

“This is a market of many branches and this is the broom; they will come together as a bunch to sweep clean all the debris of the past, that is it, we are going to win”, Bola Tinubu added.

He, therefore, called on the people of Kogi to vote again for the party and Governor Bello in the Nov. 16 governorship election, while calling on Bayelsans to join what he termed “the progressives.”

With Asiwaju Tinubu in Benin City on Saturday, was Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress and two-time governor of Edo State, reports Igbere TV.

http://igberetvnews.com/944106/apc-ll-win-kogi-bayelsa-governorship-election-tinubu

All those people that were shouting Ambode's treatment in Kogi prior to primary I hope I've been vindicated. Politics is local and what's obtainable in Lagos is different from Kogi state. Whether anybody likes it or not GYB will win come Nov 16 and heaven will not fall.

All these diaspora political analyst should continue
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Blizzy9ja: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2019
Mrsheff:

Which future of the south? Southwest have hope more that your region.....
No need arguing with toddler... You're going to drag me to your level of ignorance
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by gaskiyamagana: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2019
Osun, Kano? How will PDP avert this election yahoo or political robbery in Kogi?
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by gaskiyamagana: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2019
teejona:

All those people that were shouting Ambode's treatment in Kogi prior to primary I hope I've been vindicated. Politics is local and what's obtainable in Lagos is different from Kogi state. Whether anybody likes it or not GYB will win come Nov 16 and heaven will not fall.

All these diaspora political analyst should continue
Source :Senior Special Adviser on Election Rigging
Yahya Bello 2nd Term campaign group.

1 Like

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Agronomist(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2019
how can you wish such bad luck on a state whose indigenes are already living in bondage? Kogites please do the needful because another 4 yrs under Yeye Bello will be like hell on earth
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by openmine(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2019
ridbell01:
my oga come out with your facts and figures na
This is not a matter of facts and figures....am even playing down on the "13 months".... he is owing more than that!

So are you saying he is not also owing the deputy governor?

Bros Go to the streets of the state and see.....come and see poverty in its full regalia...

Stop depending on the lies from the governor!

I guess you were one of those who believed lai Mohammed when he said "bokoharam have been defeated"....smh
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by openmine(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2019
Wickedfacts:

If they do, they are doomed.
Even worse! They will all wear poverty like agbada!
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Merit123(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2019
Please keep your respect to your self non of those politicians disservice respect ok.
oluwadabira111:
You just lose the respect i have for you tinubu
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Merit123(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2019
JAGABAN DON TALK AM O, FOR WHO CARE TO LISTING SO IT'S 4+4=8 FOR BELLO.

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by truehero(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2019
APC can never win Bayelsa state. Bitter truth. The people been seeing the impact of Dickson and keeps loving him.. I believe APC will be slapped Front and back just as they were in Delta State Election lol... mind you, Delta, Bayelsa and PH is no go area for APC. [/quote]

As it stands, gov. Dickson is more or less acting like an apc agent trying to impose a candidate that can never win for PDP. If the PDP delegates don't do the right thing by voting for Alaibe, then apc will just swim to victory without stress.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
Make naija delta guys catch una. The disgrace you people give dem son Jonathan neva do? We shall see. Dino, Kogi is yours. If you know , you know
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by snowball11(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
Mrsheff:

Which future of the south? Southwest have hope more that your region.....

And which hope is dis one talking about? Is it the one that's constantly being stolen by one man who sees himself like your master! undecided
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by kelly72: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
We dare you to bring your filthy bullion vans to Yenagoa. Owl.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by wdacharley(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=Wickedfacts post=81805170]

I don't care who wins, all I care about is someone who provides you proper education to understand the differe
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by SirBunky85(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
oluwadabira111:
You just lose the respect i have for you tinubu
as if he's looking for ur inconsequential respect
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by ridbell01(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
openmine:

This is not a matter of facts and figures....am even playing down on the "13 months".... he is owing more than that!

So are you saying he is not also owing the deputy governor?

Bros Go to the streets of the state and see.....come and see poverty in its full regalia...

Stop depending on the lies from the governor!

I guess you were one of those who believed lai Mohammed when he said "bokoharam have been defeated"....smh
I don't believe in hear again since Aregbesola cleared the issue of salary at his nomination screening before that day some said he owed 6 years salary up til today no worker has come out to dispute him
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by openmine(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
ridbell01:
I don't believe in hear again since Aregbesola cleared the issue of salary at his nomination screening before that day some said he owed 6 years salary up til today no worker has come out to dispute him
so because aregbesola said so,you believe?
have you gone to the LGAs in osun state to verify?

Are you aware that the then and present governor decided to pay some certain grade level civil servants 80% of their salaries while paying some 50% and concluded they have cleared backlog of salaries?

No doubt the then recession contributed immensely to most states owing workers backlog of salaries....however,it will be wicked to declare that you are no longer owing workers salaries esp in kogi state where workers salaries are still being owed!

Please just travel for one day to kogi state and see the level of poverty there!
Why do you think the APC kogi state were skeptical about fielding bello again as a governor?

If other parties can field competent governorship candidates,yahaya bello won't come out 3rd after the results no matter the amount of rigging he does!

Am looking forward to APC governorship campaign...let's hear the empty promises of the worst governor ever in Nigeria and let's see what the president will use to make the people vote for bello!
smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Picks Gboye Adegbenro As His Running Mate / EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 50 In Agatu, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.