Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu (22674 Views)

APC Reveals Primaries Method For Kogi 2019 Governorship Election / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Trex4(m): 4:55am On Sep 01, 2019
If it was an igbo man that said this people would have said igbos poke nose in other people's region.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Talknochip(m): 4:56am On Sep 01, 2019
Bullion vans are being serviced as we speak now! Pdp too is changing the engine oil of its vans too

1 Like

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Mrsheff(m): 5:19am On Sep 01, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
God forbid... Only gullible slaves love a drug baron with yellow smelly teeth that mortgage the future of the South... We don't kiss ass here Ijawland
Which future of the south? Southwest have hope more that your region.....

4 Likes

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by favour32(m): 5:28am On Sep 01, 2019
Wickedfacts:

If they do, they are doomed.
This Bello will be "arranged" as winner.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by airbrush: 5:37am On Sep 01, 2019
sammyuche:
Kogi people love suffering so I don't blame him for the statement

Not only kogi oo na all middle belt and core NORTH so much tribalism

1 Like

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:05am On Sep 01, 2019
Kogi, MAYBE Bayelsa, CAPITAL NO

1 Like

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:09am On Sep 01, 2019
yjgm:

I am with you on this bro. Every patriotic Nigerian will love this man.
Some of u smoke weed b4 coming online and it's because of people like you we are where we are today. TUEHHH

3 Likes

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by MNDY(m): 6:30am On Sep 01, 2019
SECONDUS and Kogi-PDP you have heard the man. He has challenged you. If una allow dem shuuk hand for una eyes in November, Kogites will never forgive you. Kogites are very much ready to vote out Bello but PDP has a critical role to play by fielding a good candidate and keeping an eye on the election for any mago-mago.

4 Likes

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by miniziter(m): 6:33am On Sep 01, 2019
olaboy33:
Oshobaba still wearing laura's wedding ring...

We heard Laura has returned to where she was imported from.

By the way, oshobaba looking more handsome there.. lipsrsealed

I never knew it's Oshio Baba. I was expecting a Khakhi.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by toye440: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2019
Kogi With Bello Can Only Be Rigged

1 Like

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by miniziter(m): 6:34am On Sep 01, 2019
MNDY:
SECONDUS and Kogi-PDP you have heard the man. He has challenged you. If una allow dem shuuk hand for una eyes in November, Kogites will never forgive you. Kogites are very much ready to vote out Bello but PDP has a critical role to play by fielding a good candidate and keeping an eye on the election for any mago-mago.

They already have biro oh sorry Dino.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by miniziter(m): 6:37am On Sep 01, 2019
Trex4:
If it was an igbo man that said this people would have said igbos poke nose in other people's region.
We're talking of a national leader here. The only national leader you people have is that of IPOB

1 Like

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by searchlight: 6:39am On Sep 01, 2019
MediaGuru36:

Sorry ooo, just a friendly question. No vex.

Does Tinubu know about your existence?
please can you tell what it means for a politician's popularity to wane?

a politician's popularity depends on his follower which Tinubu most lost one in him.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Oxb90: 6:47am On Sep 01, 2019
kurupt1:
grin grin Joke of the yer
that's their only interest! They careless about good governance, to them its just which party wins in an election. Selfish politicians

1 Like

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Urchman200: 6:50am On Sep 01, 2019
I will not be surprised if those that criticise yaya Bello will turn around and support him because their lord and personal saviour has chosen Bello not minding his administration been a shadow of it self, to politics is more important than developments.

1 Like

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by MNDY(m): 6:51am On Sep 01, 2019
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by ajayiopy: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2019
KOGI IS POSSIBLE BUT NO WAY IN BAYELSEA
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by mistyebby(f): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2019
Criminal, give them rigging manual.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by ridbell01(m): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2019
openmine:
Lets see how the people of Kogi will vote for a Governor that is still owing civil servants 13 months of salaries and yet still threaten the same people!
my oga come out with your facts and figures na
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Skelewu: 7:06am On Sep 01, 2019
The two men in the picture below are two of the ugliest and most hideous men in the Nigerian political scene.

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by bluebay(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2019
APC can never win Bayelsa state. Bitter truth. The people been seeing the impact of Dickson and keeps loving him.. I believe APC will be slapped Front and back just as they were in Delta State Election lol... mind you, Delta, Bayelsa and PH is no go area for APC.

1 Like

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Printerscanner: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2019
olaboy33:
Oshobaba still wearing laura's wedding ring...

We heard Laura has returned to where she was imported from.

By the way, oshobaba looking more handsome there.. lipsrsealed

Looking less ugly you mean.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by silencer94(m): 7:15am On Sep 01, 2019
MediaGuru36:

Sorry ooo, just a friendly question. No vex.

Does Tinubu know about your existence?
Lol. See the way you dey support them..Does Tinubu know about your existence?

2 Likes

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Odih4sure(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2019
Both Tinubu and Oshiomhole should be ashamed of themselves. Bello spent millions in campaign for Oyegun against Oshiomhole as the APC National Chairman. WE all thought the comrade would fight Bello back by using his non-payment of salaries as a basis. Tinubu's anointed candidate was rubbished, and everyone thought Tinubu would be man enough to stand up for the people who stood for his candidate and Audu. It is unfortunate Nigerian politicians are after their own pockets and welfare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Krisbikevisuals: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2019
As per demi god wey una don be Na �.... God is watching you all

Hey Fellow Nairalanders kindly help me build my photography page on Instagram by following me at krisbike.visuals
I will follow back immediately ✌️
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by sunsewa16: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2019
We siddon dey look kogi state, make we see how Dem want do am, whether dem go allow incompetent to be rewarded by our paddie paddle politicians, am really disappointed with Asiwaju for insisting that Bello is the best for kogi while Ambode is not in Lagos,we are the ones bearing the brunt, except God don't exist,d day of reckoning will surely come visiting dem insha Allah.

3 Likes

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by perryy(m): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2019
Days the El Chapo of Nigeria.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by malele(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2019
Hopeless man, his concern is only about his party, how can a sane human being atill want present Kogi state governor to continue? Anyway am so happy with what iPob is doing to eastern governors.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Ayodoni1(m): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2019
God father, hw did kno APC is going to win in kogi Nd bayesa, are u God? leave dis pple alone to vote for d right candidate of der choice. I think it is I time u pple stop all dis forecasting without data. fore instance, in d last general election, former President obasanjo endorsed Atiku, another former endorsed atiku, another former Nd so on, dey boasted Atiku will win but at last buhari won Nd we thank God. so I advice some of our leader to stop all dis Nd allow d pple to vote for d right candidate of der choice, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by babyfaceafrica: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2019
I doubt bayelsa,but APC will win kogi if dino wins PDP primaries.....yeye bello is very useless, but kogi will vote based on money and sentiments
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Enyimbamercedes: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2019
Mraphel:
Like for Tinubu for precidency, share for oshiomole for precidency

Quote for correcting spelling of Presidency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Illegal Professorship: Pantami Reacts To ASUU’s Verdict / Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu / Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.