Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu (22816 Views)

APC Reveals Primaries Method For Kogi 2019 Governorship Election / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by teejona(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Source :Senior Special Adviser on Election Rigging
Yahya Bello 2nd Term campaign group.

Exactly! I don't rant, I'll still come back to remind the likes of you after the general election.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by mayweather145: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
openmine:

so because aregbesola said so,you believe?
have you gone to the LGAs in osun state to verify?

Are you aware that the then and present governor decided to pay some certain grade level civil servants 80% of their salaries while paying some 50% and concluded they have cleared backlog of salaries?

No doubt the then recession contributed immensely to most states owing workers backlog of salaries....however,it will be wicked to declare that you are no longer owing workers salaries esp in kogi state where workers salaries are still being owed!

Please just travel for one day to kogi state and see the level of poverty there!
Why do you think the APC kogi state were skeptical about fielding bello again as a governor?

If other parties can field competent governorship candidates,yahaya bello won't come out 3rd after the results no matter the amount of rigging he does!

Am looking forward to APC governorship campaign...let's hear the empty promises of the worst governor ever in Nigeria and let's see what the president will use to make the people vote for bello!
smh
in God's name bello will lose kogi election.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by ridbell01(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
openmine:

Are you aware that the then and present governor decided to pay some certain grade level civil servants 80% of their salaries while paying some 50% and concluded they have cleared backlog of salaries?

No doubt the then recession contributed immensely to most states owing workers backlog of salaries....however,it will be wicked to declare that you are no longer owing workers salaries esp in kogi state where workers salaries are still being owed!

Please just travel for one day to kogi state and see the level of poverty there!
Why do you think the APC kogi state were skeptical about fielding bello again as a governor?

If other parties can field competent governorship candidates,yahaya bello won't come out 3rd after the results no matter the amount of rigging he does!

Am looking forward to APC governorship campaign...let's hear the empty promises of the worst governor ever in Nigeria and let's see what the president will use to make the people vote for bello!
smh
my oga am from osun state the only state governor that paid worker 13 months salary was Aregbe I have a gf working with sch board she is on grade level 8 the government owed her nothing but you the outsiders always proving to know more better than the insider especially when it come to politics
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by openmine(m): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
ridbell01:
my oga am from osun state the only state governor that paid worker 13 months salary was Aregbe I have a gf working with sch board she is on grade level 8 the government owed her nothing but you the outsiders always proving to know more better than the insider especially when it come to politics
i made mention of osun because you were trying fruitlessly to use the words of the former governor of osun state to justify that of the kogi state governor who said he owes no one anyone any salaries!

One thing i know for sure is during the time of the former governor of osun state,civil servants were paid 60% - 80% of their salaries and this was verified by the former deputy governor who is now governor during the osun state governorship debate!

One thing am quite sure of is that Yahaya bello is owing workers a backlog of salaries which keeps increasing everyday despite the bail out funds and paris club funds given to the kogi state government!

Like i said,dont believe what comes out from the media of that government...go there and see for yourself!

This is not politics...the people of Kogi state deserve a better leader not a draconian ruler!
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by ridbell01(m): 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
openmine:

i made mention of osun because you were trying fruitlessly to use the words of the former governor of osun state to justify that of the kogi state governor who said he owes no one anyone any salaries!

One thing i know for sure is during the time of the former governor of osun state,civil servants were paid 60% - 80% of their salaries and this was verified by the former deputy governor who is now governor during the osun state governorship debate!

One thing am quite sure of is that Yahaya bello is owing workers a backlog of salaries which keeps increasing everyday despite the bail out funds and paris club funds given to the kogi state government!

Like i said,dont believe what comes out from the media of that government...go there and see for yourself!

This is not politics...the people of Kogi state deserve a better leader not a draconian ruler!

you are still get it wrong but just search for the screening of Aregbe on YouTube you will understand better.. If you following the issue in kogi state very well Bello paid backlog of salaries early last month.. Am not supporting him in any way but I want people to come out with facts and figures..
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by ridbell01(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
openmine:

smh
I have been to kogi several times the only governor that have at least serve the people was Audu.. The problem of Kogi is not today only in kogi you will see someone working in a local government,working with the state government and stating in Nyaya working with the Chinese there
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by openmine(m): 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
ridbell01:
you are still get it wrong but just search for the screening of Aregbe on YouTube you will understand better.. If you following the issue in kogi state very well Bello paid backlog of salaries early last month.. Am not supporting him in any way but I want people to come out with facts and figures..
Bros I don't like arguing with people who also believe in what comes out of the mouth of a liar!
Anyone can come to the press and say what they know...if like you said you have been to kogi a few times,why didn't you inquire from the civil servant if the governor has actually paid all their salaries?

I was at Bayelsa 2 years ago when the then commissioner of info was interviewed and happily proclaimed that the gas turbine is now working and will start powering the state....as I speak to you right now, that turbine is yet to be fixed and power is like a luxury in that state!
Now imagine if you believed such proclamation, you would think there is uninterrupted power supply in Bayelsa!

If indeed you are not in support of him,you should have kept an open mind rather than believe what comes out of his own media team!
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by openmine(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
ridbell01:
I have been to kogi several times the only governor that have at least serve the people was Audu.. The problem of Kogi is not today only in kogi you will see someone working in a local government,working with the state government and stating in Nyaya working with the Chinese there
am not talking about the past....what has happened has happened but repeating the same thing or referring to kogi's problem as a result of its past will never move them forward!
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by ridbell01(m): 12:22am On Sep 02, 2019
openmine:
am not talking about the past....what has happened has happened but repeating the same thing or referring to kogi's problem as a result of its past will never move them forward!
yes but from my one perspective they should vote another party PDP and APC have ruin the state
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by ridbell01(m): 12:34am On Sep 02, 2019
openmine:

Bros I don't like arguing with people who also believe in what comes out of the mouth of a liar!
Anyone can come to the press and say what they know...if like you said you have been to kogi a few times,why didn't you inquire from the civil servant if the governor has actually paid all their salaries?

I was at Bayelsa 2 years ago when the then commissioner of info was interviewed and happily proclaimed that the gas turbine is now working and will start powering the state....as I speak to you right now, that turbine is yet to be fixed and power is like a luxury in that state!
Now imagine if you believed such proclamation, you would think there is uninterrupted power supply in Bayelsa!

If indeed you are not in support of him,you should have kept an open mind rather than believe what comes out of his own media team!

the civil servant and the politicians are the same as when Aregbe was paying them 13 months salary nobody hear from them and only senior level civil servants were paid on percentage but civil servants are telling the public Aregbe own them 5 years salary
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by abraham01emma01: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
You have taken your own two billion naira bribe from governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi state that's why you are supporting him. If GYB won I will denied Kogi state indigene and relocate to Abuja'.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by efighter: 6:15am On Nov 20, 2019
Do we know whom the boss is now? There is only one Jagaban Borgu.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by efighter: 6:15am On Nov 20, 2019
abraham01emma01:
You have taken your own two billion naira bribe from governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi state that's why you are supporting him. If GYB won I will denied Kogi state indigene and relocate to Abuja'.

Mr Kogi, where you dey? Show face.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by efighter: 6:20am On Nov 20, 2019
mayweather145:
in God's name bello will lose kogi election.

Ogbeni MawWeather, Yahaya Brllo has won ooo, are you going to ICC too?
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by efighter: 6:31am On Nov 20, 2019
RolexOfGeneva:
Kogi, MAYBE
Bayelsa, CAPITAL NO

We have done it in Kogi and Bayelsa, so what sayeth thou?
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by efighter: 6:31am On Nov 20, 2019
MediaGuru36:

Lol. He appears dreaming even from the pics

Have you woken from your own sleep now?
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by efighter: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
God forbid... Only gullible slaves love a drug baron with yellow smelly teeth that mortgaged the future of the South... We don't kiss ass here in Ijawland

My Ijaw, if you don't kiss ass, are you now licking pusssy? This is POL 102: Introduction to Politics in Contemporary Society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by danot1030: 6:37am On Nov 20, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
as for KOGI state I cant say but if its Bayelsa I know then BAT is dreaming.....let him just wake up

I guess by now you must have realized who needs to wake up from the dream now?

3 Likes

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by efighter: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2019
Skelewu:
The two men in the picture below are two of the ugliest and most hideous men in the Nigerian political scene.

Mr Handsome, can you list out your parents' life achievements? Let's compare your parents' life achievements with that of two former two term governors and current national leaders

1 Like

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by danot1030: 6:42am On Nov 20, 2019
abraham01emma01:

Yaya Bello has won the election o. Just to remind to make good of your words to deny Kogi indigene and relocate to Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by danot1030: 6:43am On Nov 20, 2019
kurupt1:
grin grin Joke of the yer

The joke is finally on you though.

1 Like

Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by danot1030: 6:46am On Nov 20, 2019
oluwadabira111:
You just lose the respect i have for you tinubu

Who your respect help?

Keep your respect as it does not even help you yourself
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by danot1030: 6:51am On Nov 20, 2019
Deejaygold:
Like for Dino Melaye and Share for Yeye Bello

Your like failed results in nairaland failed to deliver the election to Dino.
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by Deejaygold(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
danot1030:

Your like failed results in nairaland failed to deliver the election to Dino.

bros, calm down, no be fight naa grin grin grin
Re: APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu by mayweather145: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
efighter:

Ogbeni MawWeather, Yahaya Brllo has won ooo, are you going to ICC too?
oga, am a kogite as well as an APC member . yahaya bello can't in any way win a free and fair election in kogi state. He has plunged the state into severe hunger. My dad and mom are civil servant in the state, and only God know what we have been passing through. Election that helicopters were all over the place with thugs inside it Firring tear gas and bullets. In short it was rigged. Well everyone has left yahaya bello to God. The rate with which we are taking this party stuff to is too much. Without us saying the truth on ground. Well am sure you are not a kogite. If you know any kogite ask you will know better. Kogi is now a state been ruled by thugs, Its unfortunate !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Yet To Fly, 3 Years After Unveiling / Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife / DSS Should Recommend Pantami’s Sack Now — CSO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.