Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos (30304 Views)

My Ridiculous Bride Price / Marriage Rites List | We Gasped In Disbelieve! / Bride Price Collection Is Big Business In Some Parts Of Nigeria (Pics) / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by YelloweWest: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
In 21st century
That's just rubbish!

I won't take a dime to give out my daughter! She's not for sale!

2 Likes

Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by GIDIBANKZ(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by BlueAir: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
How much ia GIG ticket to rivers from lagos.im ready for marriage grin
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by ednut1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bride Price should be scrapped
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by DevilhimseIf: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
u get eyes walai
[/s]
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by pawesome(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hehhehehehheheh... If popsy wan yarn anyhow, tell am say book de o.. Abi you never see am
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by WeRblessed(f): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
youngsahito:
Those greedy ibos should learn from this.

Not by force to marry from igbo tribe that has the most beautiful, educated and industrious women in Nigeria. Igbo men are not complaining because they are equal to the task. If you can't afford it go to oduduwa or housa fulanis. You're welcome!

2 Likes

Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
!!!
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
captianfreeman:

It is not about greed. I think it is about culture and premium attached to marriage.

It still amount to greed.
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by vickodedon(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
Them go still reduce am. We are waiting. For the patient dog eat the fattest bone
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by cinoedhunter: 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:
Chei!
177,000 and 30,000 kini?
For what?
Does that means for my side na dash we dey dash our women for marriage?

* Bride price for my side at most is 1k (a thousand naira)
* 10 bags of salt
* 10 wax wrappers each @ 2,500

If na wedding be that sef.

God bless our people and our beautiful ladies.

May God continue to bless our people marriages.
We don't believe in selling our women, but we believe, marriage means happiness, love and understanding.

Please where are you from?

1 Like

Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by peeddy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:
Chei!
177,000 and 30,000 kini?
For what?

* 10 bags of salt

We don't believe in selling our women, but we believe, marriage means happiness, love and understanding.

You must be idoma from all indication.
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
cinoedhunter:

Please where are you from?

Make you come bombard our people with money?
Lailai, I no go tell you.
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
peeddy:

You must be idoma from all indication.

I no go talk pim
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by hisgrace090: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Major problem of Nigeria is leaders looking the other way while things go wrong in their dormen.
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by ehardetola(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
And Otukpo want to collect 85k for man and women fee...
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by rectitude(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
Very good. This is highly commendable.
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by Deoboss(m): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
You want to Price it like a commodity ���
Offpoint:
30k as bride price... e too much now.

I go price am, we negotiate till 10k...

Any marriage Expensive more than N25,000 in total.... I'm out.

I'll sum up everything from dating days and let them know what have spend so far...

Any bride price above N10,500 the family should forget about me rendering any assistance to them after marriage.
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by Ekwutox: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
youngsahito:
Those greedy ibos should learn from this.

Why are you yorobers so full of hatred?

2 Likes

Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by Neddyogu(m): 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
nengibo:
Rivers state get tribes sha, the kings surname is Ijaw, the title is Igbo, the language is Igboid the logo is Edoid

Mixture grin
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by youngsahito(m): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ekwutox:

Why are you yorobers so full of hatred?
hatred or what did u call it? most of ur ladies are still in their father house because ur men can't afford to pay their exorbitant bride price. you need the review ur marriage law
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by youngsahito(m): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
WeRblessed:

Not by force to marry from igbo tribe that has the most beautiful, educated and industrious women in Nigeria. Igbo men are not complaining because they are equal to the task. If you can't afford it go to oduduwa or housa fulanis. You're welcome!
who told u that they are not complaining besides who told u that ibo ladies are beautiful in the first place...those babe with yam leg.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by youngsahito(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
captianfreeman:

It is not about greed. I think it is about culture and premium attached to marriage.
culture can be review or change. I have an Ibo friend that his Dad married @ age of 35 because of this bride price wahala
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by Ewedegubbler: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bride price in my hometown in Anambra has been 5k Naira for the past 15 years .. once u land they hand you over the constitution and the requirements there.. if u dont like it you can go and argue with your ancestors..
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by madenigga(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
if u like make it 10k, someone who is wayward will remain so. The village does not need to set laws, they should know the right thing to do by thereself.

A man who drives Keke in ahoada who comes to marry your daughter no be person go tell u how much bride price u go charge am, he would know that by himself.

Just as if a Rich man comes to marry your daughter you wont know whats appropriate to charge him.
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
youngsahito:
hatred or what did u call it? most of ur ladies are still in their father house because ur men can't afford to pay their exorbitant bride price. you need the review ur marriage law

And how is that any of your business, if I may ask?

You clearly hate igbos just as your parents told you too so if their ladies get to menopause in their father's house how does it concern you?

1 Like

Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by mikkycoins(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:
Chei!
177,000 and 30,000 kini?

For what?

* 10 bags of salt

��
10 bags of salt?
Where?
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by Ekwutox: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
youngsahito:

Ahh very typical of most of you hateful yorobers.

One minute you are talking about how Igbos are greedy, the next minute you are claiming you have an Igbo friend, two seconds later you are talking about how Igbo ladies have yam legs.

My friend all I can see is a hateful kid who is ranting on an anonymous forum because he knows he can't ever marry that Igbo girl he has been dreaming about.
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
nengibo:
Rivers state get tribes sha, the kings surname is Ijaw, the title is Igbo, the language is Igboid the logo is Edoid

Ekpeye originated from Benin

Keep your latrin mouth shut angry
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by sylve11: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dopecine:
grin Wonderful.. It's not a small thing

time for me go and see your people. but am not paying that amount on the list your parents gave to me o. undecided cool
Re: Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
mikkycoins:
��
10 bags of salt?
Where?

My side, and that's the truth.

Make you come bombard our people with money?

Kuvukiland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years / I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic / 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.