Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas (29556 Views)

Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Anduku: 6:49am On Sep 01, 2019
koolaid87:
NRA controls the system. Nottin gonna change the 2nd amendment.

Black folks in America, go get your Smith and wesson and protect your goddamn self

Peace
Why make it about blacks? Everything must be seen through the lens of race for people like you. Are the shooters out to get blacks? Is any of the victims in this shooting black? More people die from black on black violence than from mass shootings in America

1 Like

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by 02Kebreal(m): 6:50am On Sep 01, 2019
MichioKaku:
5 people died and the president react

If Buhari react like this his timeline news of death in every hours

OH I FORGOT, WE DON'T HAVE PRESIDENT, WE ONLY HAVE PRESIDENCY

Anything else?

2 Likes

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by lordkay10(m): 6:52am On Sep 01, 2019
Funny how the same Nigerians who rejoice at any news of killings in their own country, sympathize with America whenever such occurs there. Y'all running mad without knowing

1 Like

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by leofab(f): 6:56am On Sep 01, 2019
Zoharariel:
Another MK-Ultra experiment from the prestigious Cocaine Importing Agency (CIA). grin

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way,” - Franklin Delano Roosevelt

All these mass shootings in Amerika are nothing but "Problem - Reaction - Solution" events.

Create a problem, Citizens react and then proffer a Solution.

Remember Ebola? Remember Zmapp?

If not that Obatala spoilt business for the Amerikan bastards, we would have been buying & drinking their useless overnight wonder drug - Zmapp like purewater which in turn would generate Billions of Dollars for them monthly. grin

These Amerikan bastards can never be trusted. grin

Motive of the Mass Shootings?

To restrict firearms laws contrary to the principle of the Second Amendment.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/follow-the-dots-mkultra-the-el-paso-shooting/

Anyways, they can continue killing themselves in that "Terrorist land of LGBT, Bestiality & Abomination" as long as it does not affect me over here in Ijebu. grin
mental and financial poverty is already dealing with you... so I see no reason why those enumerated vices should affect you in Ijebu..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by dingbang(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2019
To hell with their visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by GavelSlam: 7:01am On Sep 01, 2019
Wickedfacts:

This is 4am in the morning of the 1st day of the month of September, the 1st month of the Ember months. Look at the kind of nonsense you're typing. 5 people died and close to 2 dozen injured in a shootout and the most intelligent thing you could come up with is giving it political colouration thousands of miles away.

Acidosis, my prayer for you is that even if you don't plan to have sense in your entire life, may God disappoint you by giving you sense.

This guy, you too wicked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by dkidd: 7:05am On Sep 01, 2019
So sad.. Thank God its far from Houston and Dallas tho
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 01, 2019
Thank God its not a Nigerian this time

1 Like

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by mysticwarrior(m): 7:07am On Sep 01, 2019
The US is infested with crazy people killing others without provocations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by zabuur: 7:08am On Sep 01, 2019
Those bringing APC, BUHARI etc into this matter are just simply PATHETIC BEYOND SALVATION.

Now, I believe that if their drunkard fathers chase out their LovePeddler mothers from their homes, they will still find a way of dragging Buhari into this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by dkidd: 7:08am On Sep 01, 2019
leofab:
mental and financial poverty is already dealing with you... so I see no reason why those enumerated vices should affect you in Ijebu..

You look good tho

1 Like

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by solsticey2k3(m): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2019
VillagePipu:

The people killed and injured, were they immigrants?

Think.

Maybe you should think of the genesis of all these mass shootings, why it started in the first place...
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by dkidd: 7:10am On Sep 01, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
Thank God its not a Nigerian this time

At least make them remove eyes for our body small grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 01, 2019
Bros, i dey tell you oo
dkidd:

At least make them remove eyes for our body small grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by mu2sa2: 7:15am On Sep 01, 2019
Oh God of creation
Protect Americans
From Americans.
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by guru90: 7:15am On Sep 01, 2019
They are on mission.
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Skmoda360(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2019
MichioKaku:
5 people died and the president react

If Buhari react like this his timeline news of death in every hours

OH I FORGOT, WE DON'T HAVE PRESIDENT, WE ONLY HAVE PRESIDENCY

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Krisbikevisuals: 7:21am On Sep 01, 2019
Still wondering why there’s so much hate in the world �

Hey Fellow Nairalanders kindly help me build my photography page on Instagram by following me at krisbike.visuals
I will follow back immediately ✌️
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by ceaser: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2019
Zoharariel:

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way,” - Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Remember Ebola? Remember Zmapp?

If not that Obatala spoilt business for the Amerikan bastards, we would have been buying & drinking their useless overnight wonder drug - Zmapp like purewater which in turn would generate Billions of Dollars for them monthly. grin

These Amerikan bastards can never be trusted. grin

Motive of the Mass Shootings?

To restrict firearms laws contrary to the principle of the Second Amendment.

Anyways, they can continue killing themselves in that "Terrorist land of LGBT, Bestiality & Abomination" as long as it does not affect me over here in Ijebu. grin

Thank God that Ebola shyte problem did not get established in the most populous black country, which by population already fits the criteria for massive sales of an interventional drug.

But kidnapping and herdsmen (our own politicians' creation) is not far from Ìjèbú o grin So just watch your six, nine and three always.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Wickedfacts: 7:28am On Sep 01, 2019
djkirkoo2:
even if he mentioned Buhari, was he far from the truth?
Stop defending incompetent Buhari please. The damn country is in disarray. Take note.

People were killed in the US due to America's ridiculous gun laws, he mentioned Buhari, APC and Nigeria and you're providing backup to his foolishness?

If your family member was among those killed, would you be talking this nonsense? Why do you shameless creatures lack human sympathy and rejoice in evil befalling others so that you can prove your dumb, selfish, unintelligent point?

Please, don't quote me again if you have nothing sensible to contribute.

4 Likes

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:40am On Sep 01, 2019
Explorers:
Stills from witness video show the final confrontation between cops and the suspects behind the movie theater.

Police surrounded the suspect in a vehicle and killed him in a shootout behind the Cinergy theater in Odessa.

People were seen fleeing from the Cinergy movie theater.
Terrorist is Terrorist! For how long would DT continue parading American Terrorist as a Gun Man?
Hypocrisy of the higher order undecided
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by koolaid87: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=Anduku post=81806269]
Why make it about blacks? Everything must be seen through the lens of race for people like you. Are the shooters out to get blacks? Is any of the victims in this shooting black? More people die from black on black violence

When it comes to America, its all about race, fool.

When it comes to mass shooting (domestic terrorism) it's most likely to be white

Despite all approach from reasonable folks including Obama to reviewing gun laws, the only people that makes it hard are conversative white folks.

So why should I care about any other folks than my black people?

If you're hurt because of my remarks, why can't you try the nearest transformer?
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by SEGLIZ: 7:49am On Sep 01, 2019
insecurity in Nigeria is alarming, like we are worse but in the more civilised and saner clime it is worse.
the better difference is their quick response to situation and ability to dig deep.
no where in the world is safe for human habitation for as long as there would be fellow human.
the so call saner clime are worse for racism. Africa xenophobic attack.

1 Like

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Origin(f): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2019
When you legalise drugs and guns.

Very bad combination.

False courage and a trigger.
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by TonySpike: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2019
Canada has had 15 mass shootings since 1885. America has had 256 mass shootings since January 1, 2019. Good statistics...
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by sulasa07(m): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2019
Had the guy had beard or look brown or black,he would have been labelled a Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by fortran12: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2019
oz4real83:
What will it cost the American govt from withdrawing military grade weapons from private individuals? It is obvious that people will find a way to bypass background checks that American politicians keep talking about no matter how diligent the checks will be. There are too many guns in the hands of Americans and non-Americans living in America. This is too good for comfort.
There is always black market
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by fortran12: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=koolaid87 post=81807356][/quote]
Its always the liberals that do most of the shootings
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by TonySpike: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2019
The USA has more guns in circulation than its total population. Isn't that ridiculous...
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by armadeo(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2019
oz4real83:
What will it cost the American govt from withdrawing military grade weapons from private individuals? It is obvious that people will find a way to bypass background checks that American politicians keep talking about no matter how diligent the checks will be. There are too many guns in the hands of Americans and non-Americans living in America. This is too good for comfort.

This is the plan. Cos the sudden upsurge in gun killings is getting too much.

They would definitely remove guns from the hands of individuals
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by seyoops4u: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2019
I think it's political, someone is trying make the citizen see reasons why they should remove fire arms
raphy:
Jesus wept for Americans.

They seems not to find a real solutions to all this gun violence.

Anyway its a new month I say happy new month to everyone out there God who brings us this far won't let us down ijn amen
Stay safe n stay strong

#raphycares.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond / Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits / Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.