Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas (29408 Views)

Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by LordPsalm(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
Every country with their wahala
They accused 9ja of scamming. But they can't stop gun violence. U are moat likely to die of gun in the US than of malaria lol
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
I'm commentless
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Dump indeed. See the person calling another dumb.
You lack the mental capacity to herd cattle not to talk of analysing my posts here.

That being said, truth is relative, facts are universal.
It would take you a lifetime to understand what I posted.
I'm learning
Ride on. My able mentor
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
But boko kidnappers and looting is sanity
Promxy94:
Madness
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by godofuck231: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
How did he get in there with the gun ,if not let every one now carry their guns with them , am tired of all these attacks , free NRA
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by mysticwarrior(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
LordPsalm:
Every country with their wahala
They accused 9ja of scamming. But they can't stop gun violence. U are moat likely to die of gun in the US than of malaria lol
thank you my brother.
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Goalnaldo:
chai!!! This one off me.

The guy dey unclad no be off!
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by blessedvisky(m): 5:54am On Sep 02, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
A lot is wrong with them man. Simple gun ownership control would have ended this, some people selfishness won't allow it. U. S. A is a crazy country.

Guy I'm telling you. I'm seriously reconsidering working towards the US as a destination for settlement! Imagine someone hustling for the useful years of his life, settles down with a family, and one Mofo will lose in a video game and come and waste a family in a mall!!
Imagine people shooting people in a church! Haa.
God safe us oo

2 Likes

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Nmezor(f): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2019
Hmmm, its well.May their souls rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Anduku: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
koolaid87:
When it comes to America, its all about race, fool.

When it comes to mass shooting (domestic terrorism) it's most likely to be white

Despite all approach from reasonable folks including Obama to reviewing gun laws, the only people that makes it hard are conversative white folks.

So why should I care about any other folks than my black people?

If you're hurt because of my remarks, why can't you try the nearest transformer?

When it comes to America, its all about race? Yeah, for stupid and brainwashed dumb asses like you. Smart people who use their brains properly know better.
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by koolaid87: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Anduku:

When it comes to America, its all about race? Yeah, for stupid and brainwashed dumb asses like you. Smart people who use their brains properly know better.

Keep dreaming fool
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Anduku: 5:51am On Sep 03, 2019
koolaid87:

Keep dreaming fool
Keep being stupid Dunce!!

1 Like

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by tck2000(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
crime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months / British Army Lifts Ban On Soldiers Growing Beards / Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.