Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,449 members, 7,826,730 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas (29422 Views)

Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into Migrants In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by WriterX(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Dump indeed. See the person calling another dumb.
You lack the mental capacity to herd cattle not to talk of analysing my posts here.

That being said, truth is relative, facts are universal.
It would take you a lifetime to understand what I posted.

x rates this "S" for Salvage
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by obentenyson(m): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2019
this kine random shootings no fit just happen for Lagos like that, yet them sey Lagos is the most dangerous city to live in... this is just one out of 1000 ways to die in Texas....

1 Like

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by obentenyson(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2019
Zoharariel:
Another MK-Ultra experiment from the prestigious Cocaine Importing Agency (CIA). grin

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way,” - Franklin Delano Roosevelt

All these mass shootings in Amerika are nothing but "Problem - Reaction - Solution" events.

Create a problem, Citizens react and then proffer a Solution.

Remember Ebola? Remember Zmapp?

If not that Obatala spoilt business for the Amerikan bastards, we would have been buying & drinking their useless overnight wonder drug - Zmapp like purewater which in turn would generate Billions of Dollars for them monthly. grin

These Amerikan bastards can never be trusted. grin

Motive of the Mass Shootings?

To restrict firearms laws contrary to the principle of the Second Amendment.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/follow-the-dots-mkultra-the-el-paso-shooting/

Anyways, they can continue killing themselves in that "Terrorist land of LGBT, Bestiality & Abomination" as long as it does not affect me over here in Ijebu. grin
you too sabi. u just spoke what's in my head.. just be careful before some foolish idiots tag u a conspiracy theorist.... too many Mk ultra drugs on the street of America this days.... America is a puppy-field of Mk ultra drugs...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by obentenyson(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2019
Zoharariel:
Another MK-Ultra experiment from the prestigious Cocaine Importing Agency (CIA). grin

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way,” - Franklin Delano Roosevelt

All these mass shootings in Amerika are nothing but "Problem - Reaction - Solution" events.

If not that Obatala spoilt business for the Amerikan bastards, we would have been buying & drinking their useless overnight wonder drug - Zmapp like purewater which in turn would generate Billions of Dollars for them monthly. grin

Anyways, they can continue killing themselves in that "Terrorist land of LGBT, Bestiality & Abomination" as long as it does not affect me over here in Ijebu. grin
More like an Hegelian dialectic thing Aka divide and conquer..
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by obentenyson(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2019
Zoharariel:

very true. this is just another way of pushing in their guns control agenda.. Another way to making the people clamor for it and give their guns to the government... America is heading in for martial law but they don't know it yet. FEMA camps everywhere with thousands of black coffins popping into to FEMA camp daily. now they think trump is building wall to protect them from illegal immigrants. no, the wall is to Cage Americans in... I won't be there when shit starts to happen there...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by obentenyson(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2019
Payperboii:
Can we beg Trump to be our president for just an hr?
U won't be alive to bear witness.. asking a racist to be your president for an Hr is death sentence...

on the other news, why be say na usually white Americans dey carry out all this shooting? church shootings na white, school shootings na white, club shootings na white, cinema shootings na white... seem like serial killing is for the white man. while fraud is for the blacks... no be sey we no get black Americans wey they kill but theirs is usually gang related not some maniac kind of killing spree..
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by obentenyson(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2019
oz4real83:
What will it cost the American govt from withdrawing military grade weapons from private individuals? It is obvious that people will find a way to bypass background checks that American politicians keep talking about no matter how diligent the checks will be. There are too many guns in the hands of Americans and non-Americans living in America. This is too good for comfort.
when Cain killed Abel with a stone, God didn't blame the stone, He blamed Abel..... may God help us.... Hitler once said, " to have the people in your palm, to have full control of the people, take way their guns".. Hitler was the first leader to strip citizens of their guns in Germany.. the people will have no way of fighting back when shit starts to happen. America is doing the same thing... Something is coming, I can literally smell it in the air... and it won't be nice to be in America when it happens..
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by obentenyson(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2019
Mustsucceed:
Not again!!..... What is going on ..what is it that u s govt isn't just getting right that this keeps going on?
well whatever is happening in America now is working in favour of the government or the American elite...
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by obentenyson(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
he just said simple truth but you are too dump to comprehend.
what is the truth about what he said o mr too know. explain yourself
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by obentenyson(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2019
fiizznation:
Guns should be taken away from lunatics in US by making strict gun control laws that should be passed by the congress. You begin to wonder and ponder when this nonsense will end. And the media don't even report most of the crimes been perpetrated by guns. The average American will always tell you; ' you can't take my gun', but how can this indiscriminately killings stop if the guns are not taken from you.

God should not have created stones in the first place.. At least all this killings started with a stone on Abel's head.. keep blaming the instrument and not the person behind it.. when we go wake up... guns don't go about shooting on its own..
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by obentenyson(m): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2019
solsticey2k3:
Is this their way of discouraging immigrants from entering their country
No. it is their way of disarming their citizens by any means necessary.. #GunControlAgenda
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by obentenyson(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2019
Originalsly:
Two days ago an Arab guy in NY was charged and labeled a terrorist for attempting to buy knives to carry out an attack. When White... and carried out an attack killing several.... the person is labeled the shooter... and not a terrorist. Too many armed racists.
people say that the solution is gun control. that means the solution in Britain should be knife control too..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Basher8583: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2019
koolaid87:
NRA controls the system. Nottin gonna change the 2nd amendment.

Black folks in America, go get your Smith and wesson and protect your goddamn self

Peace

Na today black man don dey pack? Infact the black folks in Usa are the highest owners of illegal weapons. Government doesn't talk so long as they only kill themselves with it. Gues what? They are doing a fantastic job at killing themselves
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by timesup234: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2019
Shithole America. Only animals should call such a place home

1 Like

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by orunmila144: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by MzTunechi(f): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2019
Sad
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Xisnin(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2019
obentenyson:
you too sabi. u just spoke what's in my head.. just be careful before some foolish idiots tag u a conspiracy theorist.... too many Mk ultra drugs on the street of America this days.... America is a puppy-field of Mk ultra drugs...

obentenyson:
very true. this is just another way of pushing in their guns control agenda.. Another way to making the people clamor for it and give their guns to the government... America is heading in for martial law but they don't know it yet. FEMA camps everywhere with thousands of black coffins popping into to FEMA camp daily. now they think trump is building wall to protect them from illegal immigrants. no, the wall is to Cage Americans in... I won't be there when shit starts to happen there...

People have killed others with knife, cutlass and fire in every country in the world for personal
and political reasons.
What is so special about Americans that they require experimental drugs to kill with guns?
Are they a different species of humans who are incapable of violence in absence of drugs?

This is the same country whose ancestors fought and killed the natives and also fought a civil war and killed hundreds of thousands
over slavery? Do you think they needed drugs to pull the trigger then?

1 Like

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by meobizy(f): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2019
...and here we go.
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by raphy(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=seyoops4u post=81808540]I think it's political, someone is trying make the citizen see reasons why they should remove fire arms[/quote

Its not political that country is well develop than any country in the world .

Some people are just over dose with hard drugs and started acting insane.

I wont be surprise if they find our he is not an american citizen.

Too much drugs can Make one do something terrible

Happy new month and you seems to be the first to mention me this new month
Staysafe out there.]
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by obentenyson(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2019
Xisnin:

People have killed others with knife, cutlass and fire in every country in the world for personal
and political reasons.
What is so special about Americans that they require experimental drugs to kill with guns?
Are they a different species of humans who are incapable of violence in absence of drugs?

This is the same country whose ancestors fought and killed the natives and also fought a civil war and killed hundreds of thousands
over slavery? Do you think they needed drugs to pull the trigger then?

this is not a war. neither is it a gang related thing... and no one said they all are on drugs.. but the way this is being carried what, the things this serial killers say before they go about killing you will know its an mk ultra.. a mind controlled drugs.. even suicide bombers don't just go about bombing themselves up, this guys are usually under the influence of some drugs.... but that don't mean they are not responsible. after all they weren't forced to take those drugs.... moreover mk ultra is CIA's mind control method... originally invented by the Nazis on soldiers during the world war....
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by planetx: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
timesup234:
Shithole America. Only animals should call such a place home
Lol I see you my brother, dispelling the American myth all day everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Bitterleafsoup: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
Zoharariel:

Thanks for sharing.80% of Stars in US are under MK Ultra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Xisnin(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
obentenyson:
this is not a war. neither is it a gang related thing...
People don't need war or belong to a gang to kill.
If that was the case, our prison will be mostly empty.

and no one said they all are on drugs..
How do you know who is or is not on drug?

but the way this is being carried what, the things this serial killers say before they go about killing you will know its an mk ultra.. a mind controlled drugs.. even suicide bombers don't just go about bombing themselves up
Actually suicide bombers and these killers have a motive. Political, domestic or work-related.
They are not blowing themselves up for nothing as you claimed.

this guys are usually under the influence of some drugs....
Which drugs exactly?
I mean I could claim this guy are under the influence of global warming or anything I like.

but that don't mean they are not responsible. after all they weren't forced to take those drugs....
moreover mk ultra is CIA's mind control method...

[quote]
originally invented by the Nazis on soldiers during the world war....
The Nazis then are the most incompetent force ever.
They had such a mind-control drug and still lost the war.
There are hundreds of ways they could have used it to crush their opponents without firing a bullet.
All you are doing is absolving the criminal of any responsibility afterall, they are under the control of drugs.

Let us even assume there is such a mind-control drug.
The second amendment guarantees the right to bear arm and it is impossible to outlaw gun ownership because
that would require a constitutional amendment which none of the parties will agree on because they don't trust
one another.

Even if 50% of Americans die from mass shooting, nothing will actually change. So what is the point of mind-controlling
shooters?

If such a working drug exists and the CIA want to ban guns as alleged. All they need is drug up the politician and all the leaders
of pro-gun group with the mind control drug and influence them to change their position. No need for ineffective mass shooting
or media war. Just control those who hold the power.
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by obentenyson(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Xisnin:

People don't need war or belong to a gang to kill.
If that was the case, our prison will be mostly empty.

How do you know who is or is not on drug?

Actually suicide bombers and these killers have a motive. Political, domestic or work-related.
They are not blowing themselves up for nothing as you claimed.

Which drugs exactly?
I mean I could claim this guy are under the influence of global warming or anything I like.

if u actually Read my post, u will see that I didn't say they blow themselves up for nothing.. pls the guy that went on a shooting spree, at the cinema can u tell me his motive? the ones that went school shooting and the rest can u tell me their motives? people just don't go out n start shooting people at the cinema unless he or she is under the influence of something.. the last guy that was involved in school shooting said something told him to go shoot kids at school.. anyways it seem you need to do a serious research on mk ultra and its history then we can continue this talk till then, peace out..
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Nasir123(m): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wickedfacts:

This is 4am in the morning of the 1st day of the month of September, the 1st month of the Ember months. Look at the kind of nonsense you're typing. 5 people died and close to 2 dozen injured in a shootout and the most intelligent thing you could come up with is giving it political colouration thousands of miles away.

Acidosis, my prayer for you is that even if you don't plan to have sense in your entire life, may God disappoint you by giving you sense.

I say a big AMEN to that.
That guy just won remain stup×id for life, but God go disappoint am.

1 Like

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by TGMISKY(m): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
...and yet Lagos was classified as the most dangerous state to live in in the world
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Treasure17(m): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
America should regulate the use of weapons in order to stem the tide of this ridiculous shootings if not reckless killings will persist. Quite sad.
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by timesup234: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
TGMISKY:
...and yet Lagos was classified as the most dangerous state to live in in the world
according to your slave masters. Shitcago is dangerous than the whole African continent. Only monkeys and donkeys should live in Shitcago. America is a shithole and a disaster meant for animals only

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Starz825(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
Promxy94:
Madness
It's not Madness...it's end time... undecided
Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by JoseRaji(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
Zoharariel:

Bros calm down na!

1 Share

Re: Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas by Greatzeus(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
he just said simple truth but you are too dump to comprehend.
Dump? This is what you get,when a man destined to be a phone charger seller decided to join an intellectual discourse grin Lol grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel / Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 / Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.