Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,275 members, 7,853,336 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

New Technique To Empower Gender Transition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Technique To Empower Gender Transition (202 Views)

Wedding Suspended As Minister, Niger State Speaker Partner To Empower 100 Girls / Zainab Gimba Shares 200 Keke, 800 Sewing Machines To Empower Her People / Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Technique To Empower Gender Transition by Rebecca453: 2:33am On Sep 01, 2019
New here. I don't know how this post will fit in with this category, but I figured I'd give it a shot. I am a 39 year old trans woman from the United States, a country which was very transphobic and homophobic, but is getting better. I feel that my story, and the thing I did a year ago, are very important to societies around the world. I was designated a male at birth, but always knew that that was not my true gender. If there are any other trans people here, they will probably know exactly what I'm talking about. At around 13 years old, I told my parents I was a girl. They got very mad, and told me people in society would kill me if I told them I was trans, and that I'd deserve it. So I lived a lie, pretending I was a man, for years. More recently, with more LGBT awareness in the media and popular culture, I decided I wasn't going to hide my identity anymore. I wanted to get my body completely transitioned into a woman, but didn't (and still don't) have the money. I always advocate for transgender rights, and for a Federal program to fund transitional surgeries. It's so bleeped up that our world won't let someone have a body to match their gender.

In the mean time, about a year ago, I found the closest thing to a transition surgery I know of. You can do it anytime you find a building with electricity and nobody watching you.

First, use scissors to cut the power cord off a lamp. make sure it's not plugged in when you do that. leave at least 3 feet of wire on the wire from the left side of the plug, and 3 and a half on the right side. Cut the plastic off the last half inch of the right wire (the long one), and fold the metal part back against the side of it. put scotch tape over the tip of the left wire. If you can't tell which wire came from which side of the plug, find the black one. That's from the right side. This is probably different in Europe and Nigeria then America, but google and make sure the longer wire is the Live/Line one, and the short is the neutral wire, I think they call it. Next, set a dry towel or blanket down on grass or cement, right next to an outlet. I did it in ecausethe bathroom of a store,because it hada cement floor and didn't want the neighbors to see me do it outside. It's important the fabric is totally dry, or you won't be able to do the transition. Next take the right wire, with the plastic cut of the tip and the metal folded over the side, and push it down the tip of your erect penis. Put 5 inches of wire in, or if your penis is 3 or 4 inches push in that much wire. Don't plug in the lamp plug just yet. Next get a bucket of water. put it on the towel, making sure to not let it spill. if you spill it, you need to start over with a new dry towel and clothes. Now, plug the plug into the outlet, being very careful not to touch the screws on the outlet or anything that is not on the dry towel. Now, raise the bucket of water over your lap and pour it quickly onto your lap. The first time I did this I had one of the outtlets with the little buttons on the front. It didn't do anything except tingle for a second and then shut the power off. The next day, I tried again in a different spot in the basement, with an outlet without the buttons. It tingled, and kind of hurt, but it was worth it. After 5 minutes, your penis and testicals should fall off, and you will stop feeling the shock. I even had a very slight dent, the beginnings of a vagina, where the testicals used to be. It won't get infected, because the electricity kills all the bacteria that normally live on your penis.
So now you know how to do this. I call it "partial gender transition" or PGT. Everyone, trans or not, should vote to get federal funding for transition surgery, so that we can get better transitions than PGT. Nobody should be forced to live in an incorrectly gendered body because they don't have enough money. We have made leaps and bounds in the last decade, and I look forward to the day when nobody needs to do it this way, because normal transition surgery is available to all.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
Re: New Technique To Empower Gender Transition by Rebecca453: 7:32am On Sep 01, 2019
Are there any other transgender people here? Because if you are a woman with the body of a man and want a woman's body, you basically just need to stick an electric wire up your dick. Afterwards, I became more womanly an many different parts of me, my breasts, my butt, it all started changing because I didn't have balls and dick to give manly hormones. See my last post to know exactly how to do it.

(1) (Reply)

Philanthropist Dedicates Award To Senator Akpabio / N5.5bn Senators’ Cars Purchase ‘purely Legal’ If Budgeted For – Adeyeye / Kogi State Gubernatorial Aspirant, Senator Dino Melaye Denies Stepping Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.