Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill (35186 Views)

IPOB Protests Non-release Of Kanu, Threatens Election Boycott / Kanu's Arrest: IPOB Protests At British Embassy In Ireland, Submits Petition / Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Fuckgovt: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2019
fiizznation:
I thought this group has been proscribed!!! So what are they protesting for on the streets holding those ugly uninspiring flags? Why isn't the Python dancing with them?
and u don't see they are fighting for u n me. Y on earth shld I pay water bill? Which govt provide water for us wey dem go bill us na

2 Likes

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Fuckgovt: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
domino4211:
Igbos protesting everywhere..
Jobless miscreants..
I don't support ipob but this one I support them. However, senators in the 9th National Assembly are divided over the plot to reintroduce the bill, which aside from making the Federal Government to be in control of water resources, would also make lands around the water resources to be taken over by the central government.

The affected states are Lagos, Ondo, Ogun, Edo, Delta, Kwara, Kogi, Benue, Anambra, Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Adamawa, Taraba, Nasarawa, Niger, Imo, Rivers, Bayelsa, Plateau and Kebbi”

4 Likes

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Fuckgovt: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
ruggedtimi:
seriously i cant be brainwashed by someone..I am sure K*nu is after his own personal interest.
However, senators in the 9th National Assembly are divided over the plot to reintroduce the bill, which aside from making the Federal Government to be in control of water resources, would also make lands around the water resources to be taken over by the central government.

The affected states are Lagos, Ondo, Ogun, Edo, Delta, Kwara, Kogi, Benue, Anambra, Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Adamawa, Taraba, Nasarawa, Niger, Imo, Rivers, Bayelsa, Plateau and Kebbi”

And most of this states opposed ruga

3 Likes

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by MichioKaku: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Mr man! why are you assulting the Igbos while bearing Igbo name and claiming Anambra or

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8542683_img20190117102527_jpeg962b1e9de74b8131eb66a6d0a4126aa2

have your masters from the waste land given you a slice of bread to write nonsense of your ancestrial origin? no matter what, don't side with a foreigner to assault your tribal origin because someday he will leave you to your fate.

That guy is a Fulani guy, he is not even from the Waste,

HE IS A NORTHERNER

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Truthwords:
GOD BLESS YOU. I FEEL SO HAPPY TO SEE A BROTHER WHO HAS WOKEN UP TO HIS TRUE HEBREW HERITAGE. WATCH THIS VIDEO TO THE END AND YOU WILL APPRECIATE BIAFRA MORE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiRgpM6UyRU

Pastor Darby of blessed memory was one of the few people that woke me up yrs back. Also see Pastor Omar; his DNA came back as Igbo/Hebrew too. Have you notice they are only persecuting the Black Hebrews...Igbos/Biafrans, African Americans, Southern Cameronians, Black Carribeans/Hiatians,e.t.c.? Because we are different from Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas. We are not the same people and they know it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_lpvLhq0rc
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by desiredhome: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

So they shouldn't protest in their own land and state abi?? What nonsense.

Anyway Wike get sense pass you , if they protest till tomorrow na their right..
Pls carry your stupid protest to Aba and the rest Eastern states, Rivers State is South South, we want peace in Rivers State
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Truthwords: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
jakezebrax:

Pastor Darby of blessed memory was one of the few people that woke me up yrs back. Also see Pastor Omar; his DNA came back as Igbo/Hebrew too. Have you notice they are only persecuting the Black Hebrews...Igbos/Biafrans, African Americans, Southern Cameronians, Black Carribeans/Hiatians,e.t.c.? Because we are different from Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas. We are not the same people and they know it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_lpvLhq0rc

Yes all over the world we are being tormented but when the black messiah comes, the tables will turn. I will watch the video you sent to me. I love laying hands on any information I can get about our Biblical Identity. I pray the entire South East and South South Wake up soon.

1 Like

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by chiedozie198100: 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
fiizznation:
but Python dance can

how far with the python n his break dance?

1 Like

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by MichioKaku: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
ikestephen:
which 1 be waterway bill again, we have more important issues at hand, the semate is discussing waterway bill

The waterway bill is worst than Ruga,
The Fulani jihadist government is trying to pass a bill so that the federal government will take over control of all the Water ways in Nigeria from State govt,

The Northerners will be in charge of the Water all over Nigeria just like they are in charge of oil wells,
Buhari will then lease the waters in any part of Nigeria to his Fulani kinsmen for fishing,

THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF THE LAND WILL LOSE THEIR ANCESTRAL RESOURCES TO THE PEOPLE OF SAHEL.

Southerners attacking IPOB are very foolish. Every group from Southern Nigeria and Middle Belt should say no to this just like we say no to Ruga.

we are not talking of the land use act now

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Trex4(m): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
I'm Not A Tribalist Though But I'm Wondering Why Yoruba's Are Attacking IPOB. Most Nigerians Won't Like To Pay Bill For Water The Government Isn't Giving Us. I Heard That Even Lands Close To These Areas Would Be Taken By The Government..... Nah Wah Oh

5 Likes

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Elliot2(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
helinues:

Wike have never tolerated Igbos right from beginning which you guys are aware of, why do Igbos sometimes intentionally do things that dont make any sense. Things that might put it's members in dangers..

Should Wike pounced on the Igbos now, you will start writing UN, CAF, UEFA.

You are not wanted in a community, you say you can sing... Abeg who will listen?
We will continue to torment you all

1 Like

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by tot(f): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
Rgade:
Seriously Nigerians are too slow.
Just take a look at this thread ,look at how everyone is so fixated on attacking ipob ,that the main reason for the protest has been COMPLETELY missed..."the water way bill".
Why is the federal government so fixated on controlling every square inch of space in Nigeria.

We are screaming that we want federalism and restructuring, but now that the federal government is planning to take control of even inland waterways and the land around them,
All those screaming for restructuring, both the west and Niger deltans, all of them have abandoned their wailing for restructuring and began attacking ipob despite the fact that ipob is protesting against that controversial decision by the FG... even when they know that they themselves will be affected by the bill.
Seriously bigotry is a disease, tribalism is the reason why our "leaders" are always one step ahead of us the stupid masses.
As the bigots concentrate their attacks on ipob the greedy unprogressive federal government will swoop on their water ways and then when they realize just how further they have slipped from resource control, they will turn from attacking ipob and continue wailing for restructuring and federalism.
Blind nation.

Well said.

6 Likes

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by petsam11(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
Rgade:
Just take a look at this thread ,look at how everyone is so fixated on attacking ipob ,that the main reason for the protest has been COMPLETELY missed..."the water way bill".
Why is the federal government so fixated on controlling every square inch of space in Nigeria.
We are screaming that we want federalism and restructuring, but now that the federal government is planning to take control of even inland waterways and the land around them,
All those screaming for restructuring, both the west and Niger deltans, all of them have abandoned their wailing for restructuring and began attacking ipob despite the fact that ipob is protesting against that controversial decision by the FG... even when they know that they themselves will be affected by the bill.
Seriously bigotry is a disease, tribalism is the reason why our "leaders" are always one step ahead of us the stupid masses.
As the bigots concentrate their attacks on ipob the greedy unprogressive federal government will swoop on their water ways and then when they realize just how further they have slipped from resource control, they will turn from attacking ipob and continue wailing for restructuring and federalism.
Blind nation.

May God Bless You Abundantly!!!

7 Likes

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Dande55: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Why afonjas are blinded by hate for ipob is what I don't get. These people are fighting for their freedom and justice, the same thing you are meant to be doing in your enclaves so that your lands won't be taken away from You, instead, you are here insulting people bold enough to challenge the jihadist you shameless afonjas brought to power.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Truthwords: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Trex4:
I'm Not A Tribalist Though But I'm Wondering Why Yoruba's Are Attacking IPOB. Most Nigerians Won't Like To Pay Bill For Water The Government Isn't Giving Us. I Heard That Even Lands Close To These Areas Would Be Taken By The Government..... Nah Wah Oh
That's because the Yorubas are masters of division. Everytime the Hausa and Fulanis want to carry out an agenda, they use the Yorubas to first create a distraction while they work underground to carry out their evil plans. I am always baffled why they Always throw shades at IPOB, they are not even fighting for their so called oduduwa Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
desiredhome:

Pls carry your stupid protest to Aba and the rest Eastern states, Rivers State is South South, we want peace in Rivers State

Lolzzz

Unfortunately that's their home and state and they have right in their land.

youu guys should not loose sleep on this. , just focus on SW and allow people do as they wish in their own land.

Fortunately, u can't stop it because is their land and the land of their fathers.

There fathers were igbos, so allow their children chose what they want....lolzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by judegive34: 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
See below
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by michoim(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
These southern Almajiris (IPOB)...
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Elliot2(m): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Rgade:
Blind nation.
You can imagine the pure hate.

4 Likes

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by idonhammer: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
And u like German flag right?

nengibo:
But this Biafra flag no fine at all, how person go pledge allegiance to something wey my secondary school uniform fine pass
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by greatermeme: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
nengibo:
But this Biafra flag no fine at all, how person go pledge allegiance to something wey my secondary school uniform fine pass
Your major problem is that you look at the exterior! No matter how beautiful a country's flag is, without the following fundamentals, it's meaningless:
1. High quality human resources
2. Technology
3. Absence or low rate of corruption
Etc. Don't judge a book by its cover! America is the greatest country in the world, not because she has the most beautiful flag in the world!

3 Likes

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by greatermeme: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Truthwords:
That's because the Yorubas are masters of division. Everytime the Hausa and Fulanis want to carry out an agenda, they use the Yorubas to first create a distraction while they work underground to carry out their evil plans. I am always baffled why they Always throw shades at IPOB, they are not even fighting for their so called oduduwa Republic.
One day, a heavy rain will drench: The herdsmen, their cows, their cattle, and their cohorts: Just a matter of time!--- UCHE MEFOR.

2 Likes

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Elliot2(m): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Macoy86:
God punish you for calling Rivers State Biafra land
OK sorry. Ruga State?
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by fortran12: 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
gidgiddy:
The average Nigerian youth will complain that there are no roads, lack of job opportunities, inflation and so on. But will he rise up and hold government accountable? No!

IPOB is the only organisation that is protesting against government

All others have adopted "siddon look"

Their protests most times do not always have a theme aside restore biafra etc. They don't protest about jobs or water or roads or opportunities, its always one theme not relevant to other Nigerians
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Krikz: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Caseless:
green white green is meaningless, yet you still have green on your flag. Your flag is ugly.
Fvck off dude
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by fortran12: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Fuckgovt:
and u don't see they are fighting for u n me. Y on earth shld I pay water bill? Which govt provide water for us wey dem go bill us na
lol, the Government isn't asking you to pay for water.
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by cicero(m): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
horsepower101:

Nigerian flag is actually the least inspiring flag in the world and lack any sort of creativity. Even a nursery school kid can come up with a better flag.

Thanks. Thought I was the only one with this view

2 Likes

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by sweetilicious(f): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
austinsmat:
bullet can not kill ideology
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Elliot2(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
jrusky:

Which useless ideology pls tell me

Bro anything that has that IPOOH link is a virus that must be eradicated because the pooh that founded it is a bastard who failed in hustling ground lost his face and chose forming touts and nuisances to make a living for himself claiming freedom fighter.

Bro go back to Ojukwu attitudes who is the founder of Biafra struggle you will understand Ojukwu was never for his pocket or seeking igbo to worship or serve him but rather he worshipped and served the igbos unlike the a s s hole that founded the crappy ipooh ok so seat your a s s somewhere bikonu.

By the way anything SS is MEND and not ipob and anything IPOB is SE so all these cross carpeting ugly rants is a thrash everyone should bear his father's name you here.

Happy Sunday and happy New month if you care.
Thunder fire u! I from bayelsa and also a biafran.

3 Likes

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by sweetilicious(f): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
jakezebrax:
People who don't understand Biafran flag color choice especially afonjas don't know what it means. Go and look at the flag of Black Panther, Black American Liberation movement and compare it to Biafran flag. You will know that Biafra is not just a nationhood movement but to also restore Black Power. The civil war was not just a war to stop Biafra independence in literal sense, but it was a war to stop the rise of a powerful black race by virtue of its technological might to ensure balance of power on this planet, in other words...look after and protect all other black race. Read Ojukwu speech to African Americans in the 60s. Infact African Aemerican Black Panther adopted that flag in 1966 from Biafran flag when they saw what Biafra was fighting for and speech from Ojukwu. If you read Ojukwu's speech, you will cry. He was way ahead of his African peers on pan-africanism. We could care less if you like the color, just as you afonjas don't like the name Biafra. Biafra is coming and will come to restore the dignity of black man on this earth. And it will come from his chosen people...BIAFRANS(Black Hebrews)!
I believe this
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Annie939(f): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
all this unnecessary protest don tire person abeg
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Elliot2(m): 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
Damod88:

What you people don't understand is that Buhari is not the government, on the contrary buhari is only a president.You seem not to have a definite direction by making your biafra agitation an anti buhari movement. The problem you are going to face is whether your movement will still retain its current momentum once buhari leaves office. Because as I understand your movement the focus is just too on buhari and the north instead of Nigerian government. Will you still continue the agitation in this current form should next president of Nigeria emerges from your tribe?If you don't stustain your agitation while your kinsman is in power then I will believe that your biafra agitation is all about buhari and not for anything else.
Do you know that igbos gave the colonialist more headache than any other group of people? They protesting in every opportunity given and in any manner. Some committed suicides while some attacked their supposed masters. Igbo man is not your regular black man who fears his oppressors,or keep quiet in the face of intimidations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman / I Have Never Seen A Political Gathering Like Kano APC Pres. Rally- Shettima / My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.