Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill (35429 Views)

IPOB Protests Non-release Of Kanu, Threatens Election Boycott / Kanu's Arrest: IPOB Protests At British Embassy In Ireland, Submits Petition / Ruga: IPOB Protests In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by executive12: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
fiizznation:
I thought this group has been proscribed!!! So what are they protesting for on the streets holding those ugly uninspiring flags? Why isn't the Python dancing with them?

Go chase them out now. Are you scared?
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by executive12: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
nengibo:
But this Biafra flag no fine at all, how person go pledge allegiance to something wey my secondary school uniform fine pass

Where has your 'beautiful' green-white-green gotten you to? Too many low-IQ folks in this hellhole.

3 Likes

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Fuckgovt: 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
fortran12:

lol, the Government isn't asking you to pay for water.
they are requesting u pay for water ways as they want own all the right to water ways
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by guynextdoor(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
revolt:
what shocks me is the level of ignorance amongst our youths who are only interested in yahoo stories. They've never stopped to ask themselves why the west was unanimously opposed to a biafra cause(except France that was just trying to undermine the common wealths influence partially). They dont realise biafra was the only negroid nation that fabricated weapons of war, this deeply scared the west as they couldn't risk another korea, china, india, springing up in africa. The same reason they preferred to hand over power to the north after they'd realised the south was too enlightened for them. Once a nation becomes independent in its arms solutions, it becomes more difficult to corce them for foreign interests... as at 2012 North Korea was demonised and threats by the U.S had tripled until he started showing them he had developed nuclear weapons that he detonated distances far enough to show he could attack the west. Fast forward to 2019....trump is shaking hands with him and calling him a brilliant leader. Soon they'll be invited to joiin the un security council... that's how you fight racism not by writing epistles and asking for rights from the white man. You earn it. If only these youths knew the amount of money the west makes from selling arms in africa...once a nation starts building their arms and solving their problems independently it becomes harder to manipulate and coercise them to make decisions that aids foreign western interests. From fabrication of arms comes fabrication of domestic needs etc. The west knew this and killed biafra. Biafra was the golden opportunity for the black man to prove to the world he wasnt that black savage, sex loving polygamist that cannot build a civilization.
Excellent piece, my dear friend! I give it to you, you are one of the few people on Nairaland with a good head on their shoulders. I've always known that the west are the ones hindering the actualization of Biafra, and not these useless monkeys in government; they're only just fronting for them. I am certain of one thing, though: Biafra cannot be stopped, it can only be delayed. Oh, how I long and wish to see that day, when she will stand as an independent nation. My prayer always:Bring it to pass, dear Lord, even in our time!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by desiredhome: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzz

Unfortunately that's their home and state and they have right in their land.

youu guys should not loose sleep on this. , just focus on SW and allow people do as they wish in their own land.

Fortunately, u can't stop it because is their land and the land of their fathers.

There fathers were igbos, so allow their children chose what they want....lolzzzzzzzz
There is a big difference between South South and Eastern States, Rivers State is not an IBO speaking State, we may have some common resemblance but we are not the same, especially in character.
Several Rivers leaders have talked/spoken a thousand times on this but as usual, they will always want to claim everywhere belongs to them.
Rivers State is not Igbo land or Biafra land.
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by BTCog: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
fiizznation:
I thought this group has been proscribed!!! So what are they protesting for on the streets holding those ugly uninspiring flags? Why isn't the Python dancing with them?

You may not believe or support them but if you read through the communique from the SE Governor's meeting yesterday, you will know that the fear of IPOB or beating is working. Let me assure this demonstration will surely produce result. I don't why some people accept anything just to prove a point in their party or tribal sentiments and not for the sake of their conscience.
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
desiredhome:

There is a big difference between South South and Eastern States, Rivers State is not an IBO speaking State, we may have some common resemblance but we are not the same, especially in character.
Several Rivers leaders have talked/spoken a thousand times on this but as usual, they will always want to claim everywhere belongs to them.
Rivers State is not Igbo land or Biafra land.

lolzzzzzz....many are seriously In severe pain seeing Ipob protest in Rivers State.

There land and the people...sorry reality on ground is more than you.

Just face SW and stop allowing biafra to give your heart pains...

More protest are coming....sorryyyyyyy....lolzzzz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Sunsets: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
God bless you for this.
jakezebrax:

Pastor Darby of blessed memory was one of the few people that woke me up yrs back. Also see Pastor Omar; his DNA came back as Igbo/Hebrew too. Have you notice they are only persecuting the Black Hebrews...Igbos/Biafrans, African Americans, Southern Cameronians, Black Carribeans/Hiatians,e.t.c.? Because we are different from Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas. We are not the same people and they know it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_lpvLhq0rc
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Elliot2(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ikechunna:

That's actually what makes me laugh about Niggerians crying about ipob or other Biafran agitators group cause if they knew history, they would have known Igbos isn't one tribe to take marginalization or injustice and just sit there taking like a bitch like the rest of the tribes in that shithole. Even during the Trans Atlantic slave trading, Igbos were among the tribes listed as "troublesome". The whites listed Igbos, Angolan tribes, Mende and some Ghanaian tribe (I can't remember the name, I believe it was Akan) as rebellious. Igbo slaves were known to attack their masters, in some cases kill them, start a revolt, run away, burn crops, outright refuse to work no matter how many beatings they get and also known to commit suicide than be anyone's slave. The only set of Igbos that weren't like that was Igbo woman and that's only when they in a plantation without Igbos. Igbo women were just as troublesome when to, quote one of my professors, "exposed to Igbo men". Infact, one of America's past president, James Madison's, grandfather was murdered by his Igbo slaves, one of whom was an igbo woman who was the ring master. If I remember correctly in Jamaica, the slave traders used to force Igbos to mate with tribes they saw as docile to try to create "docile Igbos".

During Niggerian colonization, Igbos had the longest fight from being colonized. Hell my people, Anioma, fought them the longest... 32 fucking years before all Anioma territories were colonized. Even after colonization, Igbo was the most rebellious as they protested over every action, most popular was the Aba women riot. Just like the slave traders/slave owners, the colonizers saw Igbos as troublesome.

Therefore, if Igbos wouldn't let no fucking white people tell us wtf to do or quote on quote "subdue us", wtf makes any Niggerian believe we'll let African tribes "subdue us." That troublesome our ancestors had, the Igbos in this generation still has it and the generation after that will also have and so forth and so on.
They don't know.

1 Like

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Dedetwo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
fiizznation:

Only a fool will attempt to proscribe a harmless group protesting for homeland. By the same token, only deluded dumbass would remotely believe such proscription holds any water. I guess you foolishly qualified for the later. What is inspiring about a flag in green white and green colors?.

3 Likes

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by GMbuharii: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Is actually not six but I think 9 or 10..

Ondo, Lagos,Imo,Abia are still part of Niger delta and members in NNDC...

FG has been playing with una brain since 1900

Even Kano or kaduna might become Niger delta tomorrow even kogi or benue....

There are nothing like Niger delta states but NDDC states.

Shut up...I actually meant six SS states as tomiwa69 said Rivers state ain't in the SS.

Your zombness didn't make you notice that,huh?

grin
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
GMbuharii:

Shut up...I actually meant six SS states as tomiwa69 said Rivers state ain't in the SS.

Your zombness didn't make you notice that,huh?

grin

I just explained to you the mistake u made by not angling your question well because I saw the question he asked u but ur reply was full of errors..

Just accept the correction because what you think Niger delta means to you, is not what it means to Buhari.

Thank you.
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Tecno66: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
If nothing at all, at least it can make .... Flee for his dear life.
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by AntiNigerian: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ekpeitit:
Shoot the monkeys at sight.
Look at their ugly faces,ewu Biafra.
animal from the zoo! Well done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by GMbuharii: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I just explained to you the mistake u made by not angling your question well because I saw the question he asked u but ur reply was full of errors..

Just accept the correction because what you think Niger delta means to you, is not what it means to Buhari.

Thank you.

Lying Mohammed chattap!!
If you knew I made mistake,you wouldn't have embarked on preaching about Niger Delta.....

grin
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
GMbuharii:

Lying Mohammed chattap!!
If you knew I made mistake,you wouldn't have embarked on preaching about Niger Delta.....

grin

I only corrected, I don't have that strength Biko..

Niger delta states are six...let me have peace..

ooo chim...
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by desiredhome: 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

lolzzzzzz....many are seriously In severe pain seeing Ipob protest in Rivers State.

There land and the people...sorry reality on ground is more than you.

Just face SW and stop allowing biafra to give your heart pains...

More protest are coming....sorryyyyyyy....lolzzzz
Lol, not surprise anyway cause that's how they reason, (chest beaters) anybody that disagrees with your Biafra rubbish is automatically from the West,
Rivers state is not a lawless state, anybody/group of people can stay somewhere and do anything and tag it Rivers State, cheesycheesy
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by GMbuharii: 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I only corrected, I don't have that strength Biko..

Niger delta states are six...let me have peace..

ooo chim...

Gerrarahia

grin
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 02, 2019
desiredhome:

Lol, not surprise anyway cause that's how they reason, (chest beaters) anybody that disagrees with your Biafra rubbish is automatically from the West,
Rivers state is not a lawless state, anybody/group of people can stay somewhere and do anything and tag it Rivers State, cheesycheesy

please go and stop the protest if you can.....not ranting online..

Go and stop or u live with it ....biafra
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 02, 2019
desiredhome:
[s]
Rivers State is not Igbo land or Biafra land[/s].
Trash! Nobody ask an Afonja to explain what he doesn't know.
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by francisisking: 12:36am On Sep 02, 2019
fiizznation:
but Python dance can
terrorist.... what differentiates u from Fulani herdsmen and boko... bloody terrorist
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by francisisking: 1:41am On Sep 02, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Joe igbokwe has made the osus proud by representing them as the commissioner of gutter cleaning in the richest state in Nigeria.
more of your flat skull brothers to invade Lagos soon
cool
so u afonjas can get this low to start creating account with Igbo names..... inferiority complex wee kee all of u.
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by desiredhome: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
MelesZenawi:

please go and stop the protest if you can.....not ranting online..

Go and stop or u live with it ....biafra
Biafra my foot embarassed
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by desiredhome: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
UdechiHD:
Trash! Nobody ask an Afonja to explain what he doesn't know.
Rivers State is not Biafra
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
desiredhome:

Rivers State is not Biafra
What do I care if River state is Biafra dimwit.
Learn to separate Igbo as an ethnic group and Biafra. Igbo's are indigenous to Rivers state.
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by losky83: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Biafra4life:
more
am confused.waterway bill fight or fight for biafra.?this comedians should stop making me laugh.
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by losky83: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
fiizznation:
bros,let them be.that is how illiterates behave.take a close look at the images.you would see high class illiterates that never made it to standard 6.
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by desiredhome: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2019
UdechiHD:
What do I care if River state is Biafra dimwit.
Learn to separate Igbo as an ethnic group and Biafra. Igbo's are indigenous to Rivers state.
There is nothing like Biafra (Biafra) in Rivers State Sir
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
desiredhome:

There is nothing like Biafra (Biafra) in Rivers State Sir

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tjUACxWHFBT6YrEhywO3R0AI6Evm_Ej-
Re: Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill by Doc10q: 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
fiizznation:

But it's that same ugly looking flag that your stupid oduduwa nation copied to produced their own flag. Flag theives and cowards cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Lawmakers In Video Where Akeredolu Sneezed Refuse COVID-19 Test, Though Ill / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 / May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.