Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira (1996 Views)

After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? / What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by l3st3r: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Good day guys.I initially came to this forum to seek advice on what business I can open some time ago but didn't get to many reply.I went ahead and open a Betking shop, sales was very poor.A friend suggested I included video games,i did and sales was better but still poor.i spent more than a million naira on that shop but no improvement.People say I should be patient that it would get better with time.The business is 2 years now and it still hasn't gotten better.
I am looking to start a different business.i am not asking for much.I just need a business I can get 5k daily after subtracting the daily running cost of the business.
Please guys if you are to make suggestion please make suggestions on a business you have a personal experience on.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by FreshFarmAgro: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
Come to agriculture. Cassava cultivation for a start. 7-8 Months, you see your results

POS If Emefiele hasn't destroyed it completely

I am farming Maize March next year and have readied some resources. You may come and partner and be a part on ground
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by Suunnn(f): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
l3st3r:
Good day guys.I initially came to this forum to seek advice on what business I can open some time ago but didn't get to many reply.I went ahead and open a Betking shop, sales was very poor.A friend suggested I included video games,i did and sales was better but still poor.i spent more than a million naira on that shop but no improvement.People say I should be patient that it would get better with time.The business is 2 years now and it still hasn't gotten better.
I am looking to start a different business.i am not asking for much.I just need a business I can get 5k daily after subtracting the daily running cost of the business.
Please guys if you are to make suggestion please make suggestions on a business you have a personal experience on.
A whole lot

Would like to give you qualitative tips, if you do not mind to DM on WhatsApp
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by l3st3r: 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:
Come to agriculture. Cassava cultivation for a start. 7-8 Months, you see your results

POS If Emefiele hasn't destroyed it completely

I am farming Maize March next year and have readied some resources. You may come and partner and be a part on ground
I live in the city.Can't go into farming.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by l3st3r: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Suunnn:

A whole lot

Would like to give you qualitative tips, if you do not mind to DM on WhatsApp
Can't you give your tips here.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by l3st3r: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Please guys I need more advice.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by Suunnn(f): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
l3st3r:
Can't you give your tips here.

Would be lengthy

Are you scared?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by Fxmanager(m): 2:27am On Dec 21, 2022
l3st3r:
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. We are targeting an average monthly return of 5-20%+ for investors and you will be investing under a government-licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm. Visit the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by FreshFarmAgro: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2022
l3st3r:
I live in the city.Can't go into farming.

Most farmers also live in the city. But come here during the active period
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by l3st3r: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
Fxmanager:
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. We are targeting an average monthly return of 5-20%+ for investors and you will be investing under a government-licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm. Visit the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex
Don't want any online business.I want a brick and mortar business.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by l3st3r: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Please guys I need more advice.Don't want to waste my money in a business that does not yield result again.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by Tekkyboy(m): 7:35am On Dec 22, 2022
I'm into piggery and phone accessories business and both business is doing well,as for piggery you invest and start making money after some months but phone accessories is everyday profit.
l3st3r:
Please guys I need more advice.Don't want to waste my money in a business that does not yield result again.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by l3st3r: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2022
Tekkyboy:
I'm into piggery and phone accessories business and both business is doing well,as for piggery you invest and start making money after some months but phone accessories is everyday profit.
Thanks a lot for the reply.I would like to know more about the piggery and the phone accessory business.The piggery business,do you allow them roam freely or you build a pen for them.i also thought about the phone accessory business sometime ago but I realize it needs extremely busy location for it to be successful.To get a vacant store at those locations is very difficult.You would to wait for months.Which you probably still might not get.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by Synord(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2022
Are you interested in growing your business ? Are you interested in getting grants and funds from reputable organizations and government to grow your business ?

Do you crave for capital to sustain and grow your enterprise ? Then this free webinar is for you !!

It is absolutely FREE and you will get the date and time in your email .

Registration link for your bio data : https://forms.gle/NN92f1tewkEqggGn6

Support WhatsApp group : https:///FLQCHCUZreH2m5dHsjxZ7k

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by maverick1995: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2022
Similar case.
I run a betking shop for my friend while I started the gaming part. Honestly, sales is poor for the bet shop but I make an average of 3k daily from games. 1,500 on a bad day.
We are considering selling off the Bet part while I still continue with the gaming.

I'm hooked on the transportation niche, still with same 500k budget.
I'll get a cab, employ a driver & enroll it in Rivers State University to commute students within the school. That way, the motor doesn't get spoilt quickly & the driver won't mess up since their service is being regulated by a body within the school.

I do POS business too. 500k can set you up in a good location. Just make sure you charge lesser than your competitors & you have money readily available; both physical & virtual.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by l3st3r: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
maverick1995:
Similar case.
I run a betking shop for my friend while I started the gaming part. Honestly, sales is poor for the bet shop but I make an average of 3k daily from games. 1,500 on a bad day.
We are considering selling off the Bet part while I still continue with the gaming.

I'll get a cab, employ a driver & enroll it in Rivers State University to commute students within the school. That way, the motor doesn't get spoilt quickly & the driver won't mess up since their service is being regulated by a body within the school.

I do POS business too. 500k can set you up in a good location. Just make sure you charge lesser than your competitors & you have money readily available; both physical & virtual.
The transport is a good idea but how do one find a reliable and honest driver.I don't really live in a university town though.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by l3st3r: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
maverick1995:
Similar case.

Is this amount after fuel buying and expenses or before you take your fuel/expenses out.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by Tohsynetita1: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
try farming.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by maverick1995: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
l3st3r:

Is this amount after fuel buying and expenses or before you take your fuel/expenses out.

After all operational Costs are deducted.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by l3st3r: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
maverick1995:

After all operational Costs are deducted.
That's a fair price
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by Tekkyboy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
l3st3r:
Thanks a lot for the reply.I would like to know more about the piggery and the phone accessory business.The piggery business,do you allow them roam freely or you build a pen for them.i also thought about the phone accessory business sometime ago but I realize it needs extremely busy location for it to be successful.To get a vacant store at those locations is very difficult.You would to wait for months.Which you probably still might not get.
message me on Whatsapp 0703 9 7 6 0 4 3 0
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by albanikeh001: 6:48am On Jan 10, 2023
Nigerians are just naturally self centered and selfish. Someone has #700,000 that's more or less his life savings and he is looking at how not to waste it at another trial. Asking him to give you the money so you can use it in your business or stupid partnership is basically wickedness, because when he gives you that money, you will definitely put your interest first before his. Oga OP, if you don't want stories later on with people here, don't part with your money to anybody here. Trust me, it will end in cock and bull stories. Secondly, sit down and think carefully what you can do with the money. 700k is very little to run a business in present Nigeria but there are some businesses that can still flow with that amount. It's all about praying, thinking hard and executing it judiciously. Wish you the best

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by LogicallySXT(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2023
l3st3r:

You started this bizness wrongly and that's the reason you didn't meet your expectations.

I currently have 2 betking shops and they are doing well.

There are some criteria and conditions you must access before you begin.
Betting business is a very profitable venture in the present day Nigeria but you have to leap well and Management also matters.

I can also guide you on some offline businesses you could involve in and get daily profits.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by MrBroke(m): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2023
LogicallySXT:

You started this bizness wrongly and that's the reason you didn't meet your expectations.

I currently have 2 betking shops and they are doing well.

There are some criteria and conditions you must access before you begin.
Betting business is a very profitable venture in the present day Nigeria but you have to leap well and Management also matters.

I can also guide you on some offline businesses you could involve in and get daily profits.

Please I want to hear
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by Sirchiboy: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
maverick1995:
Similar case.

Are you in PH?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by LogicallySXT(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
MrBroke:

Please I want to hear

Do you need an advice of what to do on your existing Betking store Or an idea for a new business?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by MrBroke(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2023
LogicallySXT:

Do you need advice of what to do on your existing Betking store Or an idea for a new business?

I don't own a betking store, I need an advice concerning the gas business and the amount I am to budget
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by Greensure: 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by Ynix(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
l3st3r:
Chat me up on 08089456258
I have a good info for you
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000-700,000 Naira by Prosperity4All: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
l3st3r:
First what are your skill set.
What are your hobbies
Where are you located
Then be careful jumping into Trending businesses. Even if they qualify as recession resilient type, their profit margin suffers diminishing returns when everyone jumps into like what happened with pure water production.

Similarly betting shop was fantastic in 2012 but by 2017 ( when I closed mine) it was generating loses. Why will you go to a shop when you can book your games on your phone easily.
Why will you go to a shop when you can't stop loss on shop ticket but you can when you book from your phone. Whereas in 2012 the reverse was the case?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Determine A Business Location / Mr. Segun Agbaje, CEO Of Gtbank At The Launch Of GT Easysavers Account / Dried Cow Dick Supplier Needed Urgently.( Import To Turkey)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.