Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Prayers, Fasting, Reading The Bible & Being Sober Are Secret To Less Sin? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers, Fasting, Reading The Bible & Being Sober Are Secret To Less Sin? (7837 Views)

See What I Did After Reading The Bible Completely For Thr 3rd Time. / Man Reveals Why He Hates Reading The Bible, Nigerians React / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers, Fasting, Reading The Bible & Being Sober Are Secret To Less Sin? by Image123(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
fortran12:

God is not judging sin at the moment. He will be unjust to judge sin on his son and judge you for the same sin after you have accepted his son.
The time for judgement is not now. The consequence of what the Corinthians did is what they experienced. It's different from judgement. Just as the consequence of having unprotected sex can be pregnancy, it does not mean judgement. .
The people who God will reward according to their work are people who have accepted Jesus not just anyone doing good works. Good works don't save,If it did Jesus wasted his time coming.

Oh, so consequence is not judgement. Hmmm. What Ananais and Sapphira and the erring Corinthian christians suffered are consequences, not judgement. Hmmmm. Jesus has been judged so we will not be judged. But we will face consequences. Hmmmm. This your teaching ehn, na one in town, Hmmmmm.
Re: Prayers, Fasting, Reading The Bible & Being Sober Are Secret To Less Sin? by fortran12: 12:11am On Sep 05, 2019
Image123:

Oh, so consequence is not judgement. Hmmm. What Ananais and Sapphira and the erring Corinthian christians suffered are consequences, not judgement. Hmmmm. Jesus has been judged so we will not be judged. But we will face consequences. Hmmmm. This your teaching ehn, na one in town, Hmmmmm.
sin has consequences,its different frm God's judgement. will get back to u with references.
Re: Prayers, Fasting, Reading The Bible & Being Sober Are Secret To Less Sin? by fortran12: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2019
Image123:

This will explain better. It's a bit long but it's worry it.

[url]https://archive.org/details/AndrewWommackMinistries27/2WhyHoliness.mp3# [/url]
Re: Prayers, Fasting, Reading The Bible & Being Sober Are Secret To Less Sin? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:45am On May 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
It's working for me. Try it out!

Yesterday was the first time ever I was able to rebuke sin(satan’s temptation) and it vanished immediately. It used to take time to vanish or may never vanish atall but yesterday was totally different.

Bump... .. ... ..
Re: Prayers, Fasting, Reading The Bible & Being Sober Are Secret To Less Sin? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On May 31, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Yesterday was the first time ever I was able to rebuke sin(satan’s temptation) and it vanished immediately. It used to take time to vanish or may never vanish atall but yesterday was totally different.

Bump... .. .. .
Re: Prayers, Fasting, Reading The Bible & Being Sober Are Secret To Less Sin? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . .. .
Re: Prayers, Fasting, Reading The Bible & Being Sober Are Secret To Less Sin? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Prayers, Fasting, Reading The Bible & Being Sober Are Secret To Less Sin? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On Jun 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .
Re: Prayers, Fasting, Reading The Bible & Being Sober Are Secret To Less Sin? by GdNews32: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .... .. . .. .... ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good / Religion And It's Myopic Views Of The World / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.