Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. (6642 Views)

Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m / What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. / Just Bought A Used Car? What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by makeitijn: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2019
Still

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by makeitijn: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2019
thebigkendo:

Nobody answered this very important question
thousands if not hundreds of people from there work on the island. Leave by 6 and return by 6.
Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by naijadrivablog: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2019
femi4:
Will 3.5M make you a landlord? Poverty mentality

Sorry to say, your comment negates your signature.

It depends on locality sha.
Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by makeitijn: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2019
Again house rent in these areas is 250k minimum. Meaning you can recoup your investment in 12yrs or less..
Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by LeJeun3: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2019
makeitijn:
thousands if not hundreds of people from there work on the island. Leave by 6 and return by 6.

This you know is a big lie, bigger than the whole nigeria Conspiracy self! People who live in Gbagada never reach by 6, na Mowe.....

Maybe you can tell this to people who don't know the journey path...!

5 Likes

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by femi4: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2019
naijadrivablog:

Sorry to say, your comment negates your signature.

It depends on locality sha.
dumb comment
Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by Johnmokan(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2019
I'll recommend Lexus ES350
Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by timifakay(m): 3:02am On Sep 04, 2019
LeJeun3:

This you know is a big lie, bigger than the whole nigeria Conspiracy self! People who live in Gbagada never reach by 6, na Mowe.....

Maybe you can tell this to people who don't know the journey path...!

Somebody that has bought his duplex in hell fire. He should contact me and we do experiment.
I'll fund his trip to island and back. But he will leave rccg camp by 6am and must get to island by 7:45am latest and leave island by 4:15pm and arrive at Redemption camp. And I'll send him ₦1,000, since he said the buyer can't spend more than ₦800 on transportation daily. All he has to do is share whatsapp location throughout the day and do video call while at bus stop in the morning and evening.

Anyone living in that camp and working in Lagos Island will leave the camp by 4am to return 1am...

8 Likes

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by timifakay(m): 3:05am On Sep 04, 2019
makeitijn:
if you play your cards well, he will and can feed not only u n ur family, but your entire lineage n village;he is also capable of sponsoring your unborn upto the 10th generation.
Humbly put; he is extremely rich n generous

Is this your aim in life?
To have someone else take care of your family for you when you are not disabled or terminally ill

3 Likes

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by 9icetoo(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2019
makeitijn:

You can't leave mowe by 6 and get to your workplace on the island by 7 or 8. You'd be late and you can't leave your office by 5 and get to mowe by 6. Blatant lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by pacino26(m): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2019
Madt people everywhere. Someone asked for an advise on cars within his budget, village people follow am come here to buy face me I face you. Though land banking is laudable it is for intellectual lazy people without ideas. You buy and wait 10yrs to appreciate. I hear.

Op buy your car and post pictures, get your Hussle on and you can afford 200m to pay a miser who deprived himself of rest and pleasure for money he will later use and travel to India for treatment at an instant for his property in a choice location.

6 Likes

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by makeitijn: 8:09am On Sep 04, 2019
You can leave by leave by 6am.and get to island b4 8:30am and leave by 4pm and get to mowe b4 6pm
9icetoo:

You can't leave mowe by 6 and get to your workplace on the island by 7 or 8. You'd be late and you can't leave your office by 5 and get to mowe by 6. Blatant lie
Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by makeitijn: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2019
Your analysis is sickening ..
People sell their house in island and relocate here. I have 5 people like that. Car dealers are all over this thread spewing trash.

I've seen tenants in ikoyi,vi,badore,lekki,paying N5m rent,and driving 6 cars.
And twill amaze to know that these dudes don't even have a corner plot of land anywhere in the planet.

All they do is show off and show off.
Same dudes are here offering sickening options ..if you're sensible ,which I hope you are, you should be aware that real estate is not like Uber or bolt. It's a time based investment. And only open to the patient in heart.

Not for Al-pacino's
pacino26:
Madt people everywhere. Someone asked for an advise on cars within his budget, village people follow am come here to buy face me I face you. Though land banking is laudable it is for intellectual lazy people without ideas. You buy and wait 10yrs to appreciate. I hear.

Op buy your car and post pictures, get your Hussle on and you can afford 200m to pay a miser who deprived himself of rest and pleasure for money he will later use and travel to India for treatment at an instant for his property in a choice location.

1 Like

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by makeitijn: 8:19am On Sep 04, 2019
timifakay:

Somebody that has bought his duplex in hell fire. He should contact me and we do experiment.
I'll fund his trip to island and back. But he will leave rccg camp by 6am and must get to island by 7:45am latest and leave island by 4:15pm and arrive at Redemption camp. And I'll send him ₦1,000, since he said the buyer can't spend more than ₦800 on transportation daily. All he has to do is share whatsapp location throughout the day and do video call while at bus stop in the morning and evening.

Anyone living in that camp and working in Lagos Island will leave the camp by 4am to return 1am...
absolutely untrue.
This is a lie
Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by folarr(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2019
You can get a nice 2013 Hyundai elantra, with nice fuel consumption for around 3m
Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by FNRF: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
No be everybody go build house or buy one!!!

I have seen people who are tenants living comfortably than people who were actually landlords.

I used to live around mangoro, oniperesi estate to be precise and there was a man that had three cars but lives in a flat even him land Lord didn’t have a car.

The bottom line is, there’s time for everything. If one is destined to be a landlord, then he/she will be one at the right time.

If you go dey rush rush to be land lord, make person no go kill himself.

makeitijn:
People sell their house in island and relocate here. I have 5 people like that. Car dealers are all over this thread spewing trash.

And twill amaze to know that these dudes don't even have a corner plot of land anywhere in the planet.

Same dudes are here offering sickening options ..if you're sensible ,which I hope you are, you should be aware that real estate is not like Uber or bolt. It's a time based investment. And only open to the patient in heart.

Not for Al-pacino's
Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by timifakay(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
makeitijn:
absolutely untrue.
This is a lie

Put your money where your mouth is. Thursday and Friday are there for the experiment...

2 Likes

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by OfficialSam(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
pacino26:

You are a wise man!

1 Like

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by pacino26(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
makeitijn:

Not for Al-pacino's

You funny die. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Every man to his own bed at a given point in his life. I hope to retire to a RANCH someday in my fifties away from all them noise and air pollution. I'd take more trucks, plants and heavy equipment to your landed property ATM. You don't hand over land as heritage, it's not a legacy. Setting up a business is. Buying a car is an integral part of advancing your opportunity to meet certain people in your field. So the Op will come for land later.

3 Likes

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by thebigkendo(m): 12:51am On Sep 05, 2019
This middle man protecting his commission at all cost.. Anybody saying something sensible is a car dealer.. Anyways i claim it, maybe OP will buy car from me

6 x 4 room in mowe for 3.5m grin grin grin

How does staying near Oyedepo abi Adebayo affect anything?

Another legalo on the loose grin grin

Though land banking is laudable it is for intellectual lazy people without ideas. You buy and wait 10yrs to appreciate. I hear.

Diportivo come & buy house near daddy G.O

3 Likes

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by thebigkendo(m): 12:55am On Sep 05, 2019
pacino26:

Is your middle name Solomon? grin
Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by thebigkendo(m): 1:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Is this house 3.5m.. Lemme come & buy it tommorow grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by hello66: 1:07am On Sep 05, 2019
makeitijn:
if you play your cards well, he will and can feed not only u n ur family, but your entire lineage n village;he is also capable of sponsoring your unborn upto the 10th generation.
Humbly put; he is extremely rich n generous

Why not play Ur own card we then...so u can stop these advert

1 Like

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by diportivo: 6:30am On Sep 05, 2019
thebigkendo:
Diportivo come & buy house near daddy G.O

so I will start playing whot up and down all in the name of playing my cards right??for free food??....na!

see as this thread blow....

I wan buy car......u say tenant no suppose get car grin

it's time to leave this country

obsession with houses is a virus

the ones our fathers were gathering all over everywhere,how many people go live there??

2 Likes

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by Ijiimmayi: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2019
Can you just shut up. Wats all this sef. Someone cannot seek opinion in peace here. For someone to bring out such amount on car u think he is a fool or wat. If youhv nothing meaningful to comment just shut up. Same goes to all this invest invest Nd invest. Which kind country be this sef
makeitijn:

I can get you a flat for N3.5m inside the rccg campground in mowe.
24hr light, 24hr security, 24hr running water..

Quote me anywhere , and if you ready reach me for on-site inspection and pay.

Yes you heard me right N3.5m for 1room+1palour+1kitchen+2bathrooms+24hrlight+24hr security+24hr tap water.

Cars are an unnecessary liability for a tenant

1 Like

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by LeJeun3: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2019
makeitijn:
absolutely untrue.
This is a lie

!

Someone’s status yesterday, time I saw this was around 10pm

1 Like

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by thebigkendo(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2019
LeJeun3:

!

Someone’s status yesterday, time I saw this was around 10pm

Bloody car dealer angry

1 Like

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by makeitijn: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ijiimmayi:
Can you just shut up. Wats all this sef. Someone cannot seek opinion in peace here. For someone to bring out such amount on car u think he is a fool or wat. If youhv nothing meaningful to comment just shut up. Same goes to all this invest invest Nd invest. Which kind country be this sef
hubidis
Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by JeffreyJames(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lmao....this thread funny die. I'D rather pay rent in the city than build house in the bush where lizards and reptiles will be my neighbours.

Any small thing "you don buy land?" I no know wether Na by force.

1 Like

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by LeJeun3: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
[/color]
thebigkendo:

Bloody car dealer angry

[color=#006600]

I deal in clean title hearses.....

1 Like

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by LeJeun3: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
JeffreyJames:
Lmao....this thread funny die. I'D rather pay rent in the city than build house in the bush where lizards and reptiles will be my neighbours.

Any small thing "you don buy land?" I no know wether Na by force.

Na by force o!

You don buy land??

1 Like

Re: I Have 3.5M & I Want To Buy A Car. What Do You Suggest For Me. by JeffreyJames(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
LeJeun3:

Na by force o!

You don buy land??

Yes, for Monopoly grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! Serpentine Belt Issues / Overheating While Ac Is On – What To Do / Aba Ingenuity-people’s Creativity Rebuilds Banned Okada In Aba To Tricycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.