Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

See Reactions After A Lady Quoted “I Dislike The Attitude Of Women In Power" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Reactions After A Lady Quoted “I Dislike The Attitude Of Women In Power" (447 Views)

Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Reactions After A Lady Quoted “I Dislike The Attitude Of Women In Power" by fraspree(m): 10:21am On Sep 01, 2019
A lady on facebook with the name Stella Onyinye, has received some backlash from fellow women after stating that she does not really like the attitude of women when they arrive in power.
She made that comment in response to this short story;...Read More

Re: See Reactions After A Lady Quoted “I Dislike The Attitude Of Women In Power" by Jaysolu(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2019
if she's not a celebrity then it's not relevant not everyone who post on SM knows what they're saying

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Get Married? / Umar_m_shareef_farin_cikin_masoya_from_abudu_dra.mp3 >> / Keeping The Spark In Long Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.