Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ (9922 Views)

Akiane's Story Proves Atheists Wrong: Born To Atheists Yet Religious As A Baby / Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
LordReed:

Read my previous responses again.

Nah, just state it here.

Yes or No.
Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by LordReed(m): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
OkCornel:

Dude, argue with Colton Burpo. He's in his 20s still recounting his experience.

Also argue with others that had NDEs, OBEs and corroborated Akiane's picture. Just call them all delusional liars.

Can you find me a current video of him at 20 speaking about it? I can't find any.
Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by LordReed(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
OkCornel:

Nah, just state it here.

Yes or No.

It shows you are not paying attention.

LordReed:

Can you point to the place I described Colton Burpo's experience as a dream?

He was 3 years old not 4 and I am asking you why you believe that a 3 year old had the capacity to describe enough detail about an OBE to fill a book.

I do not believe there are such places as heaven and hell but that is beside the point. How do we verify a 3 year old's OBE as truthful when 3 year olds are not known for being great at describing experiences they have never had before?
Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
LordReed:

It shows you are not paying attention.

Thank you very much. You do not believe such places exist. Thanks for your time.

Anything written here is totally meaningless to you since you are already clear on your beliefs. No need discussing further with you then.
Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by LordReed(m): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
OkCornel:

Thank you very much. You do not believe such places exist. Thanks for your time.

Anything written here is totally meaningless to you since you are already clear on your beliefs. No need discussing further with you then.

So we can only discuss the things that coincide with what we already believe? Anything contrary is to be discarded?
Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
LordReed:

So we can only discuss the things that coincide with what we already believe? Anything contrary is to be discarded?

There's no point. You've concluded heaven and hell does not exist. What else is there to discuss? Atheism? Evolution?

This is not the thread for that. Sorry.
Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
LordReed:

Can you find me a current video of him at 20 speaking about it? I can't find any.

Sorry dude. This is the one as at age 16 years in 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmNrQ7Smung

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
More Testimonies on Akiane's artwork;

Donna Bell: I experienced NDE with full memory and have written of kingdoms, principalities powers of Christ’s kingdoms. Your beautiful inspired Art evokes what I received. Bless you Akiane. I look forward to our connecting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by LordReed(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
OkCornel:

There's no point. You've concluded heaven and hell does not exist. What else is there to discuss? Atheism? Evolution?

This is not the thread for that. Sorry.

I said I do not believe they exist, there is nothing to show that they exist except experiences such as this. If I cannot prod and poke at these experiences how else do you propose I verify the existence of these places? How can I conclude if when I ask questions all I get is deflection?

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by LordReed(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
OkCornel:

Sorry dude. This is the one as at age 16 years in 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmNrQ7Smung

He ate macaroni and cheese in heaven and went to school. Sounds like a fun place.

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
LordReed:

I said I do not believe they exist, there is nothing to show that they exist except experiences such as this. If I cannot prod and poke at these experiences how else do you propose I verify the existence of these places? How can I conclude if when I ask questions all I get is deflection?

Good luck to you then...till you get your experience. I guess the Christians and other religious people as well as the occultic people that also believe in such are delusional.

But I understand your approach, cold hard logical observable tangible experiential approach where everything must be validated by the 5 senses before they are accepted as reality.

Unfortunately, intuition and metaphysical experiences falls outside such brackets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
LordReed:

He ate macaroni and cheese in heaven and went to school. Sounds like a fun place.

Not boring as people paint it out to be where y'all sit on a cloud with a harp and halo on your head, singing hymns forever.

It's a busy place where you do what you are wired to do, putting your talents to work and constantly having that sense of fulfillment, love and purpose. And in your spare time, also get to appreciate the talents of others (be it arts, music e.t.c) No aging, no disease, no depression, always in your prime condition metaphysically and emotionally.

But anyways...till you have an experience, I can't do anything about your belief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by LordReed(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
OkCornel:

Not boring as people paint it out to be where y'all sit on a cloud with a harp and halo on your head, singing hymns forever.

It's a busy place where you do what you are wired to do, putting your talents to work and constantly having that sense of fulfillment, love and purpose. And in your spare time, also get to appreciate the talents of others (be it arts, music e.t.c) No aging, no disease, no depression, always in your prime condition metaphysically and emotionally.

But anyways...till you have an experience, I can't do anything about your belief.

And the angels with blond hair and blue eyes.

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
LordReed:

And the angels have blond hair and blue eyes.

Ride on...
Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by elated177: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Deut 4:15-19 You saw no form of any kind the day YHVH spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars - all the heavenly array - do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshipping things YHVH your Elohim has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. But as for you, YHVH took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Romans 1:22-23 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals.

At a time like this, the saints on this platform must watch themselves very carefully so that they do not fall into idolatry. Stick to what you know as explicitly written in the Scriptures. Reject the so-called revelations, regardless of who is disseminating or propagating them.

May the Father of the heavenly lights who does not change like shifting shadows, YHVH El Shaddai, continue to guide and guard his saints all over the world. May he, YHVH Almighty, continue to shield and protect us from falsehood.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

2 Likes

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 6:40am On Sep 06, 2019
How the clowns above are shouting idolatry only shows up their ignorance. When you have a picture of someone you adore, it's automatically idolatry abi? If that's the case, go and burn all the pictures of your family members and loved ones, since that one will qualify for idolatry as well.

Bad belles and nobodies who can't hold a candle light to someone utilizing her God-given talent and revelations which ought to be appreciated.

No army can fight the Truth whose time has come.

Some of Akiane's painting at age 9

The first one attached is Jesus the intercessor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Wow.... Very touching. The blue part so scary.

Yes dear. The struggles she's been through, and the fact God can raise a nobody to do his work in such a manner where the church falls short.

God's Spirit is still doing His works and revealing His glory to the uttermost parts of the earth. Nothing is impossible for the Spirit of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 7:19am On Sep 06, 2019
rosy1992:
I'm inspired.

That's the way to go. Keep up the motivation constantly with God inspired success stories as such.

God can use anyone (and his or talents) who is willing, for the glory of His kingdom.
Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 7:23am On Sep 06, 2019
Some of Akiane's art at age 12;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2019
Testimonials from the media;

"Akiane is obviously gifted" - Oprah, on Oprah Winfrey show, ABC

"I cannot believe this, you were only 8 years old when you painted this [Prince of Peace]" - Katie Couric NBC, Katie Couric show

"Akiane is a gifted and seasoned artist who is totally focused on her work. She is a renowned prodigy in the art world" - Peter Jennings, World news Tonight/ABC

"An extraordinary artist that paints about love and faith" - Glenn Beck, CNN
Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by elated177: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2019
Okcornel, if you want to insult me, I suggest you come out and do it directly. Don't generalize.

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by elated177: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2019
Deut 4:15-19 You saw no form of any kind the day YHVH spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars - all the heavenly array - do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshipping things YHVH your Elohim has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. But as for you, YHVH took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Romans 1:22-23 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals.

At a time like this, the saints on this platform must watch themselves very carefully so that they do not fall into idolatry. Stick to what you know as explicitly written in the Scriptures. Reject the so-called revelations, regardless of who is disseminating or propagating them.

May the Father of the heavenly lights who does not change like shifting shadows, YHVH El Shaddai, continue to guide and guard his saints all over the world. May he, YHVH Almighty, continue to shield and protect us from falsehood.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2019
elated177:
Okcornel, if you want to insult me, I suggest you come out and do it directly. Don't generalize.

Are you the only person with a divergent view here? Why are you then taking it so personal out of all the opposers?

I am really disappointed with this response of yours. I am not here to argue with you, nor give you attention.

I have no problem with those who compiled the Bible, but I really have problems with the people who mistake the Bible for the complete word of God. I really wonder why Jesus and the Apostles did not limit the words of God to a set of books while they were here on earth!

And for your information, the original Bible has more than 66 books, but that's beside the point.

I suggest you create your thread or something that communicates your interest...if you are not happy.

I have something doing here, and you're a distraction. Sorry to be blunt, but that's what it is.
Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2019
More testimonies and paintings to come in later today.

When Jesus rose up from the dead, he had white hair and was glowing like burnished brass abi? Anyways...more updates to come in later in the day.
Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by elated177: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2019
OkCornel:

Are you the only person with a divergent view here? Why are you then taking it so personal out of all the opposers?

I am really disappointed with this response of yours. I am not here to argue with you, nor give you attention.

I have no problem with those who compiled the Bible, but I really have problems with the people who mistake the Bible for the complete word of God. I really wonder why Jesus and the Apostles did not limit the words of God to a set of books while they were here on earth!

And for your information, the original Bible has more than 66 books, but that's beside the point.

I suggest you create your thread or something that communicates your interest...if you are not happy.

I have something doing here, and you're a distraction. Sorry to be blunt, but that's what it is.

OkCornel:
How the clowns above are shouting idolatry only shows up their ignorance. When you have a picture of someone you adore, it's automatically idolatry abi? If that's the case, go and burn all the pictures of your family members and loved ones, since that one will qualify for idolatry as well.

Bad belles and nobodies who can't hold a candle light to someone utilizing her God-given talent and revelations which ought to be appreciated.

No army can fight the Truth whose time has come.

Some of Akiane's painting at age 9

The first one attached is Jesus the intercessor

It is not even important whom you referred to with that insult. I know who and what I am in Yahushua the Messiah. Every other saint of Yahushua the Messiah knows who and what he/she is in Yahushua the Messiah. Neither the words of demons nor humans can change that.

However, the fact that a person who claims to be a follower of the Messiah and knowledgeable in his ways to use words like "clowns, badbelles, nobodies" to refer to others just because they opposed him, makes one wonder the kind of spirit speaking through such a person. Even the atheists here will be shocked by this outburst of yours.

I mentioned it earlier, this particular path you are on is demonically influenced. Just stop and retrace your steps.

I don't think anyone here, at least not to my knowledge, has denied the fact that the lady is a talented artist. This opposition has nothing whatsoever to do with her ingenuity. Resorting to such is an attempt at emotional blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2019
elated177:

It is not even important whom you referred to with that insult. I know who and what I am in Yahushua the Messiah. Every other saint of Yahushua the Messiah knows who and what he/she is in Yahushua the Messiah. Neither the words of demons nor humans can change that.

However, the fact that a person who claims to be a follower of the Messiah and knowledgeable in his ways to use words like "clowns, badbelles, nobodies" to refer to others just because they opposed him, makes one wonder the kind of spirit speaking through such a person. Even the atheists here will be shocked by this outburst of yours.

I mentioned it earlier, this particular path you are on is demonically influenced. Just stop and retrace your steps.

I don't think anyone here, at least not to my knowledge, has denied the fact that the lady is a talented artist. This opposition has nothing whatsoever to do with her ingenuity. Resorting to such is an attempt at emotional blackmail.

Guy, time will tell who is "demonically influenced" and ignorant here. The TRUTH will surely vindicate itself with the passage of time.

It's just as how the religious and close minded Pharisees also accused Jesus of being in league with Belzeebub. You are not doing anything too different from that here.

Jesus is still in the business of revealing Himself to people. If you can't accept that, sorry for you.

If written words were sufficient, then perhaps Jesus shouldn't have bothered showing up to Paul on his way to Damascus...despite the testimony of Stephen and other early believers, and what the Prophets wrote in the Torah concerning Him.

I've given you enough attention. You can move on now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2019
OkCornel:

Nah, just state it here.

Yes or No.

That guy goes to church every Sunday even more than myself oh, and would be singing songs like "Lord you mean more than the whole world to me", but here he'd be claiming atheist, and be saying God doesn't exist, Lol! cheesy

Such a hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by elated177: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
OkCornel:

Guy, time will tell who is "demonically influenced" and ignorant here. The TRUTH will surely vindicate itself with the passage of time.

It's just as how the religious and close minded Pharisees also accused Jesus of being in league with Belzeebub. You are not doing anything too different from that here.

Jesus is still in the business of revealing Himself to people. If you can't accept that, sorry for you.

If written words were sufficient, then perhaps Jesus shouldn't have bothered showing up to Paul on his way to Damascus...despite the testimony of Stephen and other early believers.

I've given you enough attention. You can move on now.

Lol.

You aren't getting my presence out from this thread easily, dude.

I could stop at this point because I know the Father in heaven has deemed this servant, elated177, worthy to use him to put down few words here for his other servants to consider and understand that what you are trying to disseminate here is blatant idolatry.

However, there are few issues you raised above that I believe he wants to use me to address. As the Father wills, that will come up later.

So, you see, young man, this ride is going to be a little longer.

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
elated177:

Lol.

You aren't getting my presence out from this thread easily, dude.

I could stop at this point because I know the Father in heaven has deemed this servant, elated177, worthy to use him to put down few words here for his other servants to consider and understand that what you are trying to disseminate here is blatant idolatry.

However, there are few issues you raised above that I believe he wants to use me to address. As the Father wills, that will come up later.

So, you see, young man, this ride is going to be a little longer.

Keep on screaming idolatry there. Does having a picture of your loved ones also mean you are guilty of idolatry?

While at it, if you are of the opinion the Bible is the complete word of God...do me a favor and answer these questions.

1) Who was the eye-witness at the temptation of Jesus in the wilderness?
2) If Jesus told this story to His Apostles, where in the Bible can I see that?
3) If the prophecies concerning Jesus in the Torah was sufficient, plus His teachings, and the testimonies of early believers like Stephen and the Apostles...why did Jesus bother showing Himself to Paul on the Road to Damascus?!

I don't want inferences or guesses or assumptions.

2 Likes

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
jesusjnr:
That guy goes to church every Sunday even more than myself oh, and would be singing songs like "Lord you mean more than the whole world to me", but here he'd be claiming atheist, and be saying God doesn't exist, Lol! cheesy

Such a hypocrite!

So sad

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
The Pharisees of our time are showing up in the name of defending the scriptures. Reminds me a lot of Jesus vs The Pharisees/Saducees circa 2000 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
More updates coming up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional / Gospel Of Barnabas: Judas Did Not Betray Jesus? / Would Someone Go To Hell If He Doesn't Do Water Baptism?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.