Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam (23845 Views)

As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season / Top 20 Football Players Who Didn't Play For Their Country Of Birth (video) / 2018/19 EPL season prediction & where your club will likely end (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by iPopAlomo(m): 1:02am On Sep 02, 2019
Tookool:
You've said nothing OP .....you are not different from all this fake prophet

Check his previous thread... This isn't is first time...
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by iPopAlomo(m): 1:03am On Sep 02, 2019
aremz:
How did this joke make fp?

Because he does this every season and they were spot on... Check his previous thread...
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by iPopAlomo(m): 1:04am On Sep 02, 2019
smartoliver:

Check his previous thread...
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by iPopAlomo(m): 1:05am On Sep 02, 2019
smartoliver:
undecided... This view of the op is actually the obvious, but I'm a fan of football, therefore, I see some surprises. Maybe not from either Chelsea, Man Utd or Arsenal in the premier league but from any other competitions. Injuries, suspensions, some things happen, that's why many of us nor dey ever win bet, because we be like this op.. One eyed view. In predicting, you need to show analysis or reasons. I bet this op cannot name the starting line up of most of these teams or even know which of their players are injured. The season is just four games on and we've got 34 left yet this dude has predicted according to the first 4 games. Well, Na the bros opinion. Carry on guy, but this is the English league with its unnecessary hypes but don't ever forget the twists. I wonder what's special about Liverpool. Let's hope Mane or Van dijk suffer no injury.

Forgive any typo. My phone is also one eyed

Check his previous thread...

1 Like

Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by aremz(m): 1:38am On Sep 02, 2019
He states the obvious and they’re spot on and so?
iPopAlomo:

Because he does this every season and they were spot on... Check his previous thread...
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by Dicelson(m): 2:15am On Sep 02, 2019
Liverpool will win EPL this season. Man City cannot stop us
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:05am On Sep 02, 2019
What about Leciester
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by Zico5(m): 4:24am On Sep 02, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Arab money? You bought the most expensive defender before Maguire and you still they talk Arab money. You wan compare klop and Guardiola intelligence abi
Anyone arguing with someone like u is just wasting his time. I better concentrate on my club and game. U ve chosen ur path and I have done my own. Klopp or Guardiola that's ur business. Liverpool is no mate to Man city.
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by maxiuc(m): 5:58am On Sep 02, 2019
Angelfrost:
This is not rocket science na... You have merely stated what's obvious even to the blind.

However, I doubt Liverpool will go that far when push comes to shove, due to lack of depth in their squad... Any injury to Van Dijk, and Mane will spell serious doom.

I doubt any English team will get past semis in the UCL... I hope they prove me wrong.

I reject your injury wishes for Liverpool players, our season shall be an injury free season
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 02, 2019
Lana1:
Abeg no dey mention me for this stuff again. I dont care about ur stupīd predictions
pele the prediction spells doom for u scummies how will u care.

lol, long may ur woes continue
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by OluwasureGig: 7:04am On Sep 02, 2019
blaquemyc:
Is this how you make predictions? Hope you don't gamble, if you do you go be alabi number 1 customer
how does one make predictions to hurt alabi. please teach me. dah guy don tidy me well
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by Dbiz1111(m): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2019
joshjc:
Poor analysis

Freaking poor.. grin grin
This one no no anything
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2019
Moneywirer:
you didn't predict a thing. you only ended up stating the obvious

I wish I cud differ but ur absolutely right..
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by Angelfrost(m): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2019
maxiuc:

I reject your injury wishes for Liverpool players, our season shall be an injury free season

What exactly would I gain in wishing a team injury when I have no stake in the league?.. Besides, wishes aren't horses... They are hard cold realities you cushion by having good replacements.

Your team lacks serious depth in many key areas... Even Klopp knows this.
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by Tookool(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Check his previous thread... This isn't is first time...
Okay Sir
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by Olumeme: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2019
I wonder how this Nonsense made it to the front page..
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by tsavkeghps(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ok
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by Obason22(m): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Adikam:
Good_day football lovers,
This is 2019/20 Epl and LA liga football prediction, although this year prediction comes too late ,but we are here as usual, this year we have only just 2(two) big teams in England which is Liverpool and Man City.

Other clubs we play like average teams.

1...Chelsea- will continue the way they play winning and losing or drawing the game, but they are not going to win anything like league or the UCL they are contesting for this season (sorry about that) and any aggressive small team will beat them also.

2...Manchester United- will look like average team all season win some and can draw more games than you can imagined. And Rashford will play mostly like an average player and shoot more off target (sorry about that) but in some games he shine, No League for them & you can win them with 3 goals in some games.wit miguire not looking solid in some games.

3...Arsenal will drag top 4 all season it will look like Arsen wenger team.Even lack of support from Pepe team mates will affect him most times.

4...Liverpool -will continue to improve and impress is only their coach selfishness can deny them league this season and they are going far again in UCL. If klopp doesn't gamble on his squad they will play another final in England or Europe.

5...Man city- so good as last season is only Liverpool can stop them in England and Europe. If they play against Liverpool in Europe they will hardly win.

6...Barcelona _this might be their worst season if Messi doesn't impress, I pray he impress as usual.

7...Real Madrid - might become weaker as UCL gets hot.

thats all You can quote it,
Very correct
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by smartoliver(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
ericmor:

Don’t be deceive my brother, there is no Leicester of then right now bcs man city and Liverpool are stronger now and it will end up between man city and Liverpool only if Tottenham will pull a surprise sha but I doubt it. With a coach like gadiola in your league, u will need a good coach and a tireless squared to win the league
Until then sha
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by ericmor: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
smartoliver:

Until then sha

Sure. I’m yet to see who can bet his or her money on it with me cus I’m very sure there is no pulling of liecester of then dis season cus it will still end up with man city and Liverpool or any of tottenham and arsenal winning d league
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by bewla(m): 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
Adikam:
Good_day football lovers,
This is 2019/20 Epl and LA liga football prediction, although this year prediction comes too late ,but we are here as usual, this year we have only just 2(two) big teams in England which is Liverpool and Man City.

Other clubs we play like average teams.

1...Chelsea- will continue the way they play winning and losing or drawing the game, but they are not going to win anything like league or the UCL they are contesting for this season (sorry about that) and any aggressive small team will beat them also.

2...Manchester United- will look like average team all season win some and can draw more games than you can imagined. And Rashford will play mostly like an average player and shoot more off target (sorry about that) but in some games he shine, No League for them & you can win them with 3 goals in some games.wit miguire not looking solid in some games.

3...Arsenal will drag top 4 all season it will look like Arsen wenger team.Even lack of support from Pepe team mates will affect him most times.

4...Liverpool -will continue to improve and impress is only their coach selfishness can deny them league this season and they are going far again in UCL. If klopp doesn't gamble on his squad they will play another final in England or Europe.

5...Man city- so good as last season is only Liverpool can stop them in England and Europe. If they play against Liverpool in Europe they will hardly win.

6...Barcelona _this might be their worst season if Messi doesn't impress, I pray he impress as usual.

7...Real Madrid - might become weaker as UCL gets hot.

thats all You can quote it,
What about Juventus - PSG - Ajex - B munches- Carebag - Celtic

abeg u no try
Re: 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam by owoblowsoon: 1:01am On Sep 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Is Demanding £500,000 A Week In Order To Stay At Man United / Michel Slams Alvaro Morata For Moving To Chelsea / Asisat Oshoala Is The Second Highest Goal Scorer In The Liga Iberdrola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.