Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nairaland+ Vintage Edition: The Book - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland+ Vintage Edition: The Book (224 Views)

Vintage Pictures Of Black Women Thread / Excerpts Of The Book: Secrets Of Eternal Youth (Preserve Ur Semen) / Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland+ Vintage Edition: The Book by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
In this script the writer provided insights honed with detailed professional solutions to all existing dating and relationship questions published as a thread in the NAIRALAND romance section since 2005 (inception year of this forum) up till 2015.

In the realistic redress of these painful romantic problems, The writer took into cognisance the fact that a lot of persons does not just get the answers they seek.

He/she might say: "there re multiple pattern to a relationship, and there is not one particular fix to it! meaning there is not one formula that cuts across due to peoples lifestyles and differences"

OP: "Could it be relatively dependent on that"?
To burst that bubble I ll say there is a constant principle and guideline, u can call it a formula that every relationship must adopt to thrive. If they re kicking it right it would seem like a bed of roses.

But these questions surfaced because something went wrong in that affair and the flow has been interrupted due to the fact that core principles were neglected.

Now u seek ideas:
— from bad advice to misleading suggestions, opinions and views.

Available for free upon request via email.

The OP addresses that ROMANCE questions. JUST ASK IT !!!

Re: Nairaland+ Vintage Edition: The Book by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
Romance / Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do?
By ddugeri :

I will just cut the long story short, I have been dating this girl for long, (5 yes) so I got to know she was double dating , I confronted her and the outcome led to breakup, I moved on, even though it wasn't easy, after like 6 months, I found love again.

She now wants us back, and am already in another relationship, and I love the both of them, am just in a dilemma, please your suggestions.

love is important. but pay attention to the other even more important things before u make a decision. what u must understand is when it comes to relationship a lady's expectations may be rooted beyond the conventional dating routine and activities, it could be marriage, it could be commitment on the long run... it is ur job as the guy to figure out what it is and put it into perspective so u can sail ur ship towards the direction u want cos when u as the guy refuse to do the right things and stretch it for too long she might be forced to keep options which is not entirely her fault.

I ve always said in my teachings that the guys are sometimes the problem.
Re: Nairaland+ Vintage Edition: The Book by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
Romance / Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? By ddugeri :

I will just cut the long story short, I have been dating this girl for long, (5 yes) so I got to know she was double dating , I confronted her and the outcome led to breakup, I moved on, even though it wasn't easy, after like 6 months, I found love again.

She now wants us back, and am already in another relationship, and I love the both of them, am just in a dilemma, please your suggestions.

love is important. but pay attention to the other even more important things before u make a decision. what u must understand is when it comes to relationship a lady's expectations may be rooted beyond the conventional dating routine and activities, it could be marriage, it could be commitment on the long run... it is ur job as the guy to figure out what it is and put it into perspective so u can sail ur ship towards the direction u want cos when u as the guy refuse to do the right things and stretch it for too long she might be forced to keep options which is not entirely her fault.

I ve always said in my teachings that the guys are sometimes the problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Trade-nigeria......talking Trade / Trade Expo Nigeria (TEN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.